It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Enthralled Fan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I am not a close personal friend of Enthralled Fan, but have had some pleasant exchanges with her and have been fortunate enough to have a little personal insight.

For the sake of privacy, I will not go into any detail, but I am concerned as I have not seen her about for a while, and had a look at her profile and she has not logged on in over a month.

I know people have breaks from here occasionally (As if…
) but all things considered I would like to know if any other members have had contact from E.F. recently and that she is OK.

[edit on 25/8/2008 by VIKINGANT]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I just wanted to add that this thread also added to my concern…..
The Black Velvet Void

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Hey VIKINGANT,

I don't really know Enthralled Fan, but remember seeing the name around. I hope she is ok and logs back into ATS sometime soon.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
After reading the link to her thread that you posted..I too am VERY concerned.
I can only hope that she is somewhere safe, and will be back when she can.
Enthralled Fan, have courage...we are here if you need.
AD

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Thanks guys.
AD,
I am glad you see where I am coming from. Enthralled is a quality member here and I was hoping someone may have had more direct contact with her (IE Facebook, MSN etc) that may be able to let us know if she is on hiatus or otherwise.
I hope she is just having a planned break, or at worst recovering and will return soon…

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Enthralled's last thread was very disturbing to me also!

Then she had posted in The Pet Obituary, having to put her best friend to sleep after 15 years!

...from looking at other posts she seems to login quiet often...the longest gap between posts is eleven days!

I hope she is well, and returns soon!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I hope she is ok,
Im starting to get worried too. I think she gave up too much personal information and Givenmay had her transported to a FEMA Camp!

j/k agent May,

So no one has heard from her? Thats not good.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
OK GM,
Give her back!!! We need enthralled here! We will have to organise a recuse mission.

I know members come and go but taking into account her past few posts I am hoping someone here can help out. I am not usually one to shamelessly self promote but in order to get answers I quote Dave Rabbit

Please FLAG & STAR The MUTHA!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Time for thread bumping…
I have been thinking about this, and maybe a mod or admin staff might be able to access her email address and make contact? Does this constitute an invasion of privacy? Hopefully care and concern over rules this…..

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by VIKINGANT
I am not a close personal friend of Enthralled Fan, but have had some pleasant exchanges with her and have been fortunate enough to have a little personal insight.

Awwwwwwww, I am sitting at Patsy Kay's computer in Brandon, Missisippi, due to Gustav putting out the lights in Mt. Hermon, Lousiana. I've been away from here for a bit, working on some projects, which include writing a book.

For the sake of privacy, I will not go into any detail, but I am concerned as I have not seen her about for a while, and had a look at her profile and she has not logged on in over a month.

Thanks, my friend. I missed you as well! Hopefully, I shall be about more frequently, but I have stops to make in St. Louis, and St. Paul, before I can spend a whole lot of time.

I know people have breaks from here occasionally (As if…
) but all things considered I would like to know if any other members have had contact from E.F. recently and that she is OK.

I'm just peachy right now, with a lot to say about the last year that will take a lot of space to explain. Thanks for your concern!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
Hey VIKINGANT,

I don't really know Enthralled Fan, but remember seeing the name around. I hope she is ok and logs back into ATS sometime soon.

Hey...........LOL, be careful what you wish for!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
After reading the link to her thread that you posted..I too am VERY concerned.
I can only hope that she is somewhere safe, and will be back when she can.
Enthralled Fan, have courage...we are here if you need.
AD

Thanks. I do value quite a few people here, and I would not hesitate to take you at your word!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
It good to have you back and to know all is well.
You have to be carefull writing threads like the Black Velvet Void and then disapearing on us!!!!
Thanks for letting us know.
Ant

Hey...........LOL, be careful what you wish for!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Givenmay
Enthralled's last thread was very disturbing to me also!

I hope she is well, and returns soon!

I seem to generally disturb people for some reason!

Thanks for your kind words!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Great to see you back! Hope all is well.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Yayee glad to know your okay!
...and everyone thought I had taken you! lol
Keep in touch!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
First, to VIKINGANT...I was checking this thread for an update and must say that i was really touched by your concern for Enthralled Fan. I think it really says a lot about the ATS/BTS community and it's members and I thank the amigos for providing us a place where friendships and relationships can form.

Second, to Enthralled Fan...I'm so glad that you are well. Good luck with your book and our thoughts are with you and everyone having to deal with yet another hurricane.

Rush

new topics

top topics

join