It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US: Do not recognize Georgia's regions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

US: Do not recognize Georgia's regions

www.presstv.ir

The US president has called on Russia not to recognize Georgia's two breakaway regions of Abkhazia and South Ossetia as independent.

"I am deeply concerned by today's appeal to President (Dmitry) Medvedev by Russia's Federation Council and Duma, the upper and lower houses of Russia's parliament, to recognize the Georgian regions of Abkhazia and South Ossetia as independent countries," George W. Bush said in a statement.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.reuters.com

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
It seems that every day that passes theres some new development in Georgia that pushes all out war closer still. If its not the Russians threatening the US and NATO its the US and NATO threatening the Russians. The two links i have included shows this ridiculous tit for tat show of bravado. Its in my opinion that this situation is only going to get worse and i reckon that before Christmas you'll see more and more large scale movements of "peacekeeping forces" and "humanitarian aid" towards the Black Sea and the surrounding regions.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkAkaSilent

Sorry for some reason the links are reversed.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It's not enough to poke the bear, So lets break out the ol hickory bat and take a few swings and see what happens. Americans when will they learn.

new topics

top topics

join