It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Listen Live to Denver Police, Fire, and EMT.*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Here is a live stream of the scanner for the Denver Police, Fire, and EMT.

Live Denver Police Scanner

I've been listening live, and it is interesting. They do talk about the protesters, and the ones that need to be watched.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

I have not seen any footage of the protesters yet..

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I kid you not, I just heard a call about a letter from a clairvoyant that got a message from a UFO, that said there is Nuclear Bombs in Denver.

This is going to be interesting.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
OMG, that is an awesome link!!!!

I had no idea it existed.

I'm actually listening to them give out some REALLY personal information. Anyone catch the 'IV-in-her-arm' lady's home number?

Man! The existence of this site deserves its own thread and discussion.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by loam]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Ok, I had to tune in to hear what's going on
I am listening while I am watching them show the protesters in Denver, they are actually speaking to the camera this time...

OOOH shots fired...on the scanner!! Ok how much of a geek am I listening to a police scanner! Great link!!!

[edit on 25-8-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Emergency Scanners are so cool, and I recommend having one that runs on batteries for emergencies, power outages, etc..

However, I do want to thank the OP for this link.
You can also check out another 21 states with limited counties, but still. way cool!

[edit on 25/8/2008 by wyldwylly]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I'm just stunned by how much personal identifying information there is...

Do you think any of them have thought how this is being broadcast across the planet????

Amazing.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by seawolf197
I kid you not, I just heard a call about a letter from a clairvoyant that got a message from a UFO, that said there is Nuclear Bombs in Denver.

This is going to be interesting.

lol i hope not...

srsly.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
great site OP, too bad Denver police channel is offline atm. heh.

Colorado sure does have alot of counties available.

Another thing I found interesting is how many states have the same county names. Not being the traveller type. I never realized, but just looking at places I have been, and lived, it seems pretty wierd, that they couldn't come up with more names.

I mean looking at NY, Illinois, and Florida....why out of 25- 30 or so counties in these states give or take a few, do 4-6 have the same exact name? I just found it wierd. Maybe it's less, and I'm just noticing the few same names, but it seems whovever named these counties really liked a handful of names a hell of alot.

Again good link, definitely a keeper.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Wasnt there another thread in here about a nuke in Denver? Something about backmasking a voice tape from Condoleca Rice?

Im in Australia now listening live..pretty cool..

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Nonchalant]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
this is definatly a cool link...Too bad theres not more bigger cities to listen to..although I did listen in on Galveston Tx link and heard something about some sort of animal attack on a family pet...wouldnt it be priceless to listen in on a police call about a UFO?? MAN! that would be awesome...I could see myself getting addicted to this!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
I'm just stunned by how much personal identifying information there is...

Do you think any of them have thought how this is being broadcast across the planet????

Amazing.

I have been in the Fire service as a firefighter EMT for some time and they do this all the time. Its central dispatch. They in most cases handle all Fire, EMS, county sheriff and city police. Its why we call it central dispatch. They do as they please, they cannot be sued.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
thats a very good link and could prove useful.
e.g. if someone comes on to ATS with a live UFO report (as has been happening on and off over the last few weeks) then we could check this link, see if the area in question is on it and then see if there is any chatter on the scanner relating to said ufo

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
OMG, that is an awesome link!!!!

I had no idea it existed.

I'm actually listening to them give out some REALLY personal information. Anyone catch the 'IV-in-her-arm' lady's home number?

Man! The existence of this site deserves its own thread and discussion.

Me too...too cool....I added to my favorites. Thanks for the post!!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
When I lived in upper PA, everyone owned a scanner. They'd listen to it every night. It was entertainment, I kid you not. I would not get one, I wasn't going to turn into some sort of northern redneck.

Everyone up there wore a cap, plaid shirt, boots, and had a scanner. It was weird quite honestly. Was a tiny town though, people got bored.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Here is a list of Ten (10) codes for deciphering the chatter. Thanks for the post great link.
en.wikipedia.org...-codes

The Undertaker

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Holy smokes a DOA just walked away!!!

There's a thread for ya.

The Undertakers in Denver just lost one.

Dang the luck.

The Undertaker

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

You talkin bout me????

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant

Wasnt there another thread in here about a nuke in Denver? Something about backmasking a voice tape from Condoleca Rice?

Im in Australia now listening live..pretty cool..

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Nonchalant]

Ken Welch would probably have it. I looked over his site momentarily, but didn't see anything relevant. Except I did find THIS interesting

Duration: endless - primarily Internet
Purpose: Works to discredit Internet as an information source. Preconditions for false-flag events. Details change every 30 days or so. Builds confusion.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Holy cow

Jesus, cannot understand how we never found this site before.
The officers have switched to cell phones instead for a short period and the chatter fell silent.

Protesters have apparently taken material from a construction site

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join