It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disc shaped.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
If there are several races of alien visitors (as many believe) why
do the craft seem to be Disc shaped ? What is the advantage of
having transportation in this style? I know a circle is a very
strong profile (Think windows a in submarine) but what other
advantages.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Disc Shaped Craft are Known Properly as "Seed Craft" are are the Vehicles (Craft) of the Grey alien type , Reptilians utilize Triangle Shaped (Black Color) craft known as "Bringers of Dark" and the Insectoids utilize "Cirlce End Type" Which is a Poor Translation of an Alien term , these craft Resemble Tobacco tubes Smoked by Humans called "Cigars"

The Shape is not very known to us because of this Alien complexity but It has much to Do with The Greys advanced Tech and own holy Beliefs (religions)

Great post !
~~ ~~ ~~

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

Windows in a submarine? I am not aware of any sub with windows. But to answer your question, low drag co-efficient,they are extremely aerodynamic, which begs another question. Why do they ned to be so aerodynamic if they fly through the vacuum of space. Answer, because they dont fly in space, there is no proof that UFO's are aliens are visiting us. The U.S. govt. has experimental aircraft that are disk shaped because of the various engineering advantages of this configuration.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by fishspeaker

You seem to have alot of info on a subject that is sorely lacking in such proof. What evidence can you give us to back up your claims?

None apparently....

[edit on 25-8-2008 by spookjr]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I would like to know why every picture of an alien shows the alien with a serious or furious look. ? Do you think that aliens cannot smile?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

i was referring to mini submarines but yes i understand
the aerodynamic issue but if they are interplanetary or
interdimensional there would be little need for aerodynamics.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

Oh, duh, I forgot about those little submersibles. My bad. Speaking of which. Imagine if you were a deep ocean dwelling intelligent being and you saw one of those little subs floating around your neighborhood. what would you think?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Good question, but it probably just boils down to their technology or their preference. In the 1950's Otis T. Carr supposedly built a flying saucer and the reason for the disc shape I believe was because it needed to be so to operate correctly. IF there are ET's there are probably various ways to get around the galaxy, much like how we have various craft to get around here. They probably choose the craft that fits their need.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Who says those are the ships that would travel through space? Most of them are rather tiny honestly. I'd think there are much larger ships that would contain smaller ones, which are used for actual space travel. I'd certainly not want to make a galactic journey with 2 of my alien buddies in a 20 x 20 foot saucer, thank you very much.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I know what you mean about strength in round windows. Its the same reason planes have round edge windows. Originally they were square but kept breaking with the speed and pressure. Round edges work better.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Dont know...one thing thats always bothered me about these aliens are some of the craft they ride in,really does look like some sort of cooking utensil...for advanced races they dont have much artistic or engineering flare...Anyway...only shapes i know are disc,big light orb thing,triangle(most think are military....

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

the yellow submarine had windows

top topics

join