It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians are interesting, why are the threads mocked?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Devilnitro28

Both fairy tales must be abolished in order for us to get research into this by qualified professionals. I want answers but we will never get anywhere with all this nonsense going on. I myself am somtimes ashamed to mention what my interests are, WHY?...because of the insane stories that are associated with it.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

It makes sense, but you didn't get it. Before I never believed in all that stuff. But I was interested and kept on reading. What kind of fuc.. up quote is that with the cancer?? It is there job to find cures.

This here is not a job. it is more like a hobby. So if your hobby is RC Cars, then don't go to a stemp collectors forum and complain that this is ridiculous!

Oh dear! I see, you dont want to debate the reality of reptilians you just want to have your belief strengthened by other deluded believers. . . I'm waiting for you to accuse me of being a reptile, its what usually happens when people like you have their beliefs questioned.
For gods sake, get a grip.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1234567
Then i have to say the same applies to GOD and all religions. There has never been and will NEVER be any proof of GOD so using your analysis applied to religion - GOD does not exist.

Now try using this argument to the Religous people on ATS....you will be shot down in seconds. So your argument is totally flawed - PERIOD!

So you see the very fact you debunkers shout at the top of your voice reptilian/greys/aliens dont exist and people are making mass profit from shouting about it.....is just utter rubbish......the exact same can be said about Christianity....they scream at the top of their voice taking money from all who follow, but thats allowed and accepted isnt it? Why because 90% of the world has been brain washed. The religious institutions are at the bottom of the dirt IMO.

So you see Sir, as long as people continue to make threads about religion, i will continue to post threads and replies to threads about the discussion of aliens.

The day you can show me proof GOD exists then i will stop all discussions about reptilians/greay/aliens or try my best to find proof.

Peace and Love.

You crack me up.

When did I say that God exist?

When?

You can check some of my posts if you want to and I clearly stated god is fictitious.

You are really making stuff up if you think I believe in god.

To me god is as fake as aliens are. They both don't have any evidence to back them up other than hearsay, anecdotals and convenient B.S. stories to
support for the lack of evidence. (oh I forgot my camera, oh the proof was taken away by the CIA/men in black/men in grey. ohh the guy who told me is dead, ohhh I can't tell you who my source is it will endanger him)

This whole alien thing is as delusional as the organized religions. It is safe to say that this alien shmalien deal is somekind of a new-age-we-are-your-space-brothers-to-save-you-lets-hold-hands-and-drink-Coca-Cola-crap
with the whole ridiculous deal about them seeding us and them trying to save us B.S.

Just like religion. If they were not making money off of it they are definitely screaming for attention like little babies. Just see some of the LArry King interviews. "I saw it! I saw the film! You are making ad-hominem attacks! Wah wah wah!"

Yip. It's the same old same old crap being repeated with a new spin. This time it's aliens boys and girls: "If you don't believe in them scary little alien greys they're gonna come in the night and they'll give you a good probing!"

Well.... What are they waiting for? If they are so intelligent and high-tech and all knowing, why are they so afraid to show themselves? Sounds like the atypical christian god to me.

Non-existent. *Check*
No evidence whatsoever. *Check*
Claimed to have created us *Check*
Always finding virgins to screw around for babies. *Check*
Always observing us from some magical place *Check*
Have supernatural powers. *Check*
Have stupid explanations to support their stupid intentions. *Check*

Yip. We got ourselves a new religion, folks!

So where are they? Tell me? Where's the alien that the believers of alien faith so adamant of forcing their beliefs down other's people's throats?

Where?

Bueller?

[edit on 26-8-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.

It makes sense, but you didn't get it. Before I never believed in all that stuff. But I was interested and kept on reading. What kind of fuc.. up quote is that with the cancer?? It is there job to find cures.

This here is not a job. it is more like a hobby. So if your hobby is RC Cars, then don't go to a stemp collectors forum and complain that this is ridiculous!

Oh dear! I see, you dont want to debate the reality of reptilians you just want to have your belief strengthened by other deluded believers. . . I'm waiting for you to accuse me of being a reptile, its what usually happens when people like you have their beliefs questioned.
For gods sake, get a grip.

There are reptilians. I played with on on Mortal Kombat. No just kidding. I know what you mean. No I don't want my believes strengthend. It is my thing what I believe. But the other way around it sounds like you wanna tell the "believers" that they are wrong. Oh man ok you are saying they don't exist, I am saying they could exist. Let's take the middle Non Existing reptilians rule the earth. Your ok with that?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee
I do have something useful to add--there is not one shred of evidence to support the idea of reptilians. I know, it's a bit of a downer to the believers, but it's a fact all the same.

Would you like to link to some proof to that? because atm it looks like your blowing smoke up alot of people's ass'.

IYO, there is no evidence, solid evidence anyway, like a living breathing reptilian or a dead reptilian or anything that suggests that they have ever been here, or are here, fair enough, but to make a claim like this isn't too bright is it?

Countless people claim to have seen them or been abducted, countless 'whistle blowers' have claimed to have worked with them, for them, or heard of them. Even in our history, there are examples of these so called 'reptiles', this all could be considered to be circumstantial, but it is evidence none the less. Before you comment on what the 'ancients' were actually trying to depict, apart from a reptillian being, consider ochams razor, an absolutely idiotic rule of thumb for skeptics or MSS, what would be the simplest answer?

Are you saying that every person to have ever seen or claimed to have seen/worked with etc a reptile to be insane, seeing things or lying?

EMM

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

"There are reptilians. I played with on on Mortal Kombat. No just kidding. I know what you mean. No I don't want my believes strengthend. It is my thing what I believe. But the other way around it sounds like you wanna tell the "believers" that they are wrong. Oh man ok you are saying they don't exist, I am saying they could exist. Let's take the middle Non Existing reptilians rule the earth. Your ok with that? "

You say they could exist! Thats better than claiming that they definately do exist.Agreed, I'll agree with you, they could exist. Now lets see the proof? And I'm not talking about grainy video or theories that they are some relation to dinosaurs, although I think that is a line of enquiry well worth pursuing. As for them ruling the world! Sorry, I don't accept that for a minute. If reptilians ruled the world the world would be in a far better state than it now finds itself. . .
Open invite to anyone following this thread; have you ever seen anyone shapeshift into a reptoid?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
riggs2099 not me needs a psychiatrist matey, I am simply stating a fact and of course you make the choice to be closed to it, that is just plain sad as far as I am concerned.

Hi Mystiq, this encounter took place in a town of roughly 10000 people in southern Australia, although it was late at night. I had had some trouble with the government over some things they had done to me and some things they were shutting me up about ( we can't have people knowing what is truely possible that will ruin everything, stop with all that free thinking and conform boy or we will bury you good) it was just after this time that this creature started to follow me around I could hear this for days before actually being able to see it but finally broke through its shield for a short time which is why it freaked. I cannot help but know that it had something to do with people very high up in government here, and am saying it was. I would like to bring up many things I know of on ATS and have thought about contacting the people that run the site so people would know but hey the things I have to say are dangerous for me and I don't have the skills to cover who I am if needed.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
OK let's get this straight: Riggs2099 is right!

Nothing is proven. NOTHING!

Reptilians: If they do exist, we don't know, if the rule the world, we don't know. If we find out, that all this is true, what can we change?? Nothing! The only change would be that your boss is no more a fat a..hole, it is a fat reptilian a..hole.

UFOs and aliens: Do they exist? We don't know. If yes, well flying saucer in the sky, thats all. Alien technology, first exciting after few years boring. So screw them

Conspiracies: Well maybe there are some. But what can we do. Nothing.
REad about them on ATS and say Oh My!

Bigfoot: If there is a Bigfoot or Nessie and we find them they will end up in a Zoo next to a monkey or a dolphin. Few years later: Oh look mommy a monkey oh look Bigfoot. Boring.

Ghosts: Who you gonna call??? Bill Murray is too old and Dan too fat. Won't work!

All we can do is to discuss stuff. We will never start a war to change the world.

That's all folks! I'm out!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Oh by the way Mystiq I am glad you like the signiture, it is part of a song I have written.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus_forgiveMyRottenSoul

Because there is no evidence for reptillians, so people who assume they exist are being mocked accordingly. Just as if someone started a thread saying Santa Claus is real, you can imagine what would happen.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

Are you saying that every person to have ever seen or claimed to have seen/worked with etc a reptile to be insane, seeing things or lying?

EMM

Thats exactly what we are saying. Do you believe in God...you have to you know...because of the evidence for him/her. Same as your reptilian things. Oh and by the way I am not a religious fanatic...just pointing out your reasoning...God must exist because of the evidence for him.....like your reptile crap.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.

"There are reptilians. I played with on on Mortal Kombat. No just kidding. I know what you mean. No I don't want my believes strengthend. It is my thing what I believe. But the other way around it sounds like you wanna tell the "believers" that they are wrong. Oh man ok you are saying they don't exist, I am saying they could exist. Let's take the middle Non Existing reptilians rule the earth. Your ok with that? "

You say they could exist! Thats better than claiming that they definately do exist.Agreed, I'll agree with you, they could exist. Now lets see the proof? And I'm not talking about grainy video or theories that they are some relation to dinosaurs, although I think that is a line of enquiry well worth pursuing. As for them ruling the world! Sorry, I don't accept that for a minute. If reptilians ruled the world the world would be in a far better state than it now finds itself. . .
Open invite to anyone following this thread; have you ever seen anyone shapeshift into a reptoid?

OK Nah i am not thinking they rule the earth. People just saying that cause they don't want to see the truth that our leaders are that bad! And blaiming that on some outer space stuff!

Never saw a reptile shapeshift. I saw my ex girl shapeshift from sexy too fat!!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by undead trev
riggs2099 not me needs a psychiatrist matey, I am simply stating a fact and of course you make the choice to be closed to it, that is just plain sad as far as I am concerned.

have you looked into this being a mental issue or have you just decided its real. All I am saying once the mental issue has been ruled out then maybe people can take you seriously. Not just the kooks who believe without any solid evidence.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

"Never saw a reptile shapeshift. I saw my ex girl shapeshift from sexy too fat!! "

I'm with you there. Isn't it funny they never go from fat to sexy! Seriously though, there must be someone out there who can describe their experience of seeing someone shapeshift! I'd love to hear about it.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Riggs I have been tested quite thoroughly and the scary thing is I am quite sane and much more intelligent than most and what I KNOW is that you are mistaken Reptilians do exist sir...in fact I would not be surprised if you know this quite well, any way on that note I will go back to sitting back, and not commenting because it is pointless and don't care what you think, if you truely do not believe you are wrong and I hope that sometime in the near future you will get passed it and start looking at the truth and thinking for yourself instead of repeating what some mind numbing society has taught you, I feel truly sad for the sheeple

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Sergeant Clifford Stone talks about reptilians:

www.unexplainable.net...

CS: At present time, I believe that the government has identified several groups. We break these down by EBE (extraterrestrial biological entities) type 1,2,3 - I think we are about up to 7 that have been identified (however, as Lear and others indicate, these seem to fall into either the reptilian or human categories - Branton). Well...seven types of space travelers, or inter-dimensional travelers, if you wish.

Also, here is a CSETI disclosure interview with Barry King Peasemore:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by undead trev

Riggs I have been tested quite thoroughly and the scary thing is I am quite sane and much more intelligent than most and what I KNOW is that you are mistaken Reptilians do exist sir...in fact I would not be surprised if you know this quite well, any way on that note I will go back to sitting back, and not commenting because it is pointless and don't care what you think, if you truely do not believe you are wrong and I hope that sometime in the near future you will get passed it and start looking at the truth and thinking for yourself instead of repeating what some mind numbing society has taught you, I feel truly sad for the sheeple

Have you ever considered that the mind numbing society that you talk of might well be right? Carl Sagan was right when he said extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. . . I've always thought that topics such as the reptilian shapeshifting question, were morphine that deadens the pain of reality! I would personally love to join the I Believe In Reptile shapeshifters club, but without evidence I'm going to consign the subject to the back of the drawer named possibles. Notice I didn't say impossibles!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
The most stupidest argument...Prove they don't exist...that is the most dumbest argument you guys have. I can prove they don't exist..links to youtube vids where no reptiles are in it...how about pics with no reptiles in them or how about go outside and see if you can see them...there's your proof

And what would constitute proof to you? If I ran into a rep tomorow and got a good video on my phone, you would say it was my mate in a suit! lol what is the point in trying to persuade you, when you won't listen.Besides, I'm not here to persuade you, I discovered along time ago, you can only show someone the door, they have to walk through it. I'm here to discuss ideas, because thats how we progress, through discussion, you are not helping, at all.

Is it so hard to change 'they don't exist' to 'I don't believe they exist', one offers possibilites and opens the mind, the other suggests that the road has been travelled and been proven to be false.

EMM

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

God is a concept to describe our creation, I have my own concept of God. I agree, people can't claim aliens are real and god is not, as they both require the same thing, faith, we can only accept or reject possibilities. We can get glimpses of aliens and god, but we must wait for answers, to me, answers are not as important as the questions.

I believe, I try to believe everything, all possibilities, to me, this is the most logical. If I am wrong about this, I have done nothing but hurt my ego, if I'm right, I have altered my perception of the world for the better, wider.

EMM

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Here's a thought ,
perhaps ATS could sponsor a series of Lie Detector Tests in some centrally located venue, to test the claims of some of the more prominent "witnesses," of course this wouldn`t prove anything other than the claimants "belief" that they saw (insert fantastical claim here).

The argument would surely then shift from "you are lying" to "you are just plain deluded".

So............. who's for wiring David Icke up ?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join