It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians are interesting, why are the threads mocked?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

Well if it makes you happy, then I will believe in Santa Claus for you!

Anything you want for Christmas? An open mind perhaps?

Z

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Cthulwho

1) reptiles would not have become humanoid is shape, thus disproving virtually all reptilian stories.

2) if any intelligent dinosaurs would evolve, they would be from the feathered raptors branch. These species had everything except a big brain. But they would have retained their shape, thus further destroying stories of contact.

3) THey would not have big brains to begin with, because even a crow can make tools, and even a magpie is self-aware. Only a little bit more complexity would create sentient life forms, thus virtually debunking all reptilian contacties as they are all humanoid scaly chameleon lizards, unlike the scientific feathered small brained horizontally oriented raptor sapien.

case closed, reptilians are fantasy.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Or invade from another system, 50 000 light years away and aggressively attack (Lyra, Sirius, Mars), and take over earth by stealth, which I imagine is the more sophisticated way to do it? Theres a lot of stories going behind this. As our family has had too many sitings of crafts, including a black triangle ufo, seeing is believing for us. As missing time and certain memories have surfaced, we're quite aware of the possibilities. And the very same disclosures who talk about greys, often mention reptilian and even nordics. There is a lot more evidence that something of this nature is happening than vampires existing, for example.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

If they had evolved. Why do we still have lizards, alligators and other reptilles around. The only thing they evolved into are smaller versions of themselves.

We still have apes and fish don't we?

1) reptiles would not have become humanoid is shape, thus disproving virtually all reptilian stories.

You mean two eyes, ears, front legs/arms, back legs/legs, a nose, a mouth, a heart, lungs, digestive system, a tail which falls off.

2) if any intelligent dinosaurs would evolve, they would be from the feathered raptors branch. These species had everything except a big brain. But they would have retained their shape, thus further destroying stories of contact.

You mean like how humans evolved from hairy apes with small brains? And like how we retained the shape of knuckle walking apes?

3) THey would not have big brains to begin with, because even a crow can make tools, and even a magpie is self-aware. Only a little bit more complexity would create sentient life forms, thus virtually debunking all reptilian contacties as they are all humanoid scaly chameleon lizards, unlike the scientific feathered small brained horizontally oriented raptor sapien.

You mean like the small complexity increase from an ape to a human?

[edit on 26/8/08 by Cthulwho]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

You do not have an open mind...you have no mind
Thats how you have come to believe this ridiculous theory. With no mind you are looking for something to fill your head
. I will not be responding to you until you can open your mind to the fact that they may not exist. Then we can have a reasonable discusion.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Here is a article written by Katharina Wilson who claims to have been abducted numerous times through out her life. I listened to her on a radio show the other day on the Ufo Paranormal Radio Network and she sounded pretty reasonable and had some very interesting and scary things to say. This article discusses a few more recent abductions when she claims to have come into contact with reptillians. check it out

www.alienjigsaw.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I found this thread really informative: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was really surprised that someone named Daelume contributed to the thread, and was very knowledgeable due to his direct experiences. Its worth reading!

link   

Originally posted by thrashee

Originally posted by Sblazed
Thing is , behind all this cool talk you dont have more credibillity than I do. You don't put anything usefull here to backup your point that they do not Exist 'kid'.

I wouldn't have considered my talk cool, but it's nice to think that you thought so. Thanks!

I do have something useful to add--there is not one shred of evidence to support the idea of reptilians. I know, it's a bit of a downer to the believers, but it's a fact all the same.

Einstein once said ; -discrediting without investigation is ignorance at is best.

This is a fallacy of appeal to authority. Shall I really spell it out for you, or are you a big enough boy (or girl) to grasp the concept on your own?

oh and for your emotional problems that I can see in your words ; Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools.
- Albert Einstein

Gee, that's really swell. I'll program that thought into my ipod so that it's the "thought of the day" when I awake.

I could go on for hours but I have no interest in hurting your ego some more. But you should give up a little bit of it and acknowledge that your concept of this world is pretty off the track. You won't understand the real cause by looking at some videos of UFOs flying around. I left this field some time ago loss of interest , after all why bother to even argue that aliens exist when I know that the implants scattered around my body were not put there by the hands of santa clauss.

link   
reply to post by Cthulwho

Um, no. Your conjectures are fallacies of the highest order.

Care to try again?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

And then there is you:

Someone that must keep coming to threads such as this to repeat your same ol' "I know it aint true, because I have no proof".

You ignore history, you also have NOTHING intelligent to say EVER. So get on with your ego driven "I know everything" kick we all come to know you for.

Funny thing is, an intelligent skeptic wouldn't bother with ATS, you should ask yourself why you do?

Z

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Funny thing is, an intelligent skeptic wouldn't bother with ATS, you should ask yourself why you do?

Z

Failed to see my repeated attempts to disprove you and yours?

1) reptiles would not have become humanoid is shape, thus disproving virtually all reptilian stories. 2) if any intelligent dinosaurs would evolve, they would be from the feathered raptors branch. These species had everything except a big brain. But they would have retained their shape, thus further destroying stories of contact. 3) THey would not have big brains to begin with, because even a crow can make tools, and even a magpie is self-aware. Only a little bit more complexity would create sentient life forms, thus virtually debunking all reptilian contacties as they are all humanoid scaly chameleon lizards, unlike the scientific feathered small brained horizontally oriented raptor sapien. case closed, reptilians are fantasy.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Would you please get off this guys back, and give him a break. Enough is enough. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Just because we have 2 legs reptillians arent allowed too? If you are saying that a reptillian humanoid is enough evidence to disprove the existence of reptillians, well that is a very narrow view on what life somewhere in the universe might have to look like. Notice how almost all land walking creatures have 4 legs, mammel or not? I dont know why they all have 4 legs, why cant they have 6?

Personally, I am on the fence. It goes both ways, whos the say they dont exist and whos to say they do especially when neither person has evidence?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Ok i'll post up some more stuff you wild lizzies you

this was actually my favorite subject for a while...

the occult reptilian saga
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

some interesting truth here..there is a couple things i dont agree with,but very interesting
www.truthism.com...

reps..earth hybrid types
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The Reptilian Race
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   

This guy will not read or look into anything that goes against his belief system. I have seen these types many times,, arguing a point but refusing to consider rebuttle against his POV. They are what they call everyopne else. CLOSE-MINDED.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Some people said they have tails, some say they dont.

The ones with tails are considered to have more royal blood.

They always walk around with their tail up in the air like they're better than every one, I hate it.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by '___'eed]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
I'm actually wondering if it got started by people who watched land of the lost and liked the sleastack characters ????

They would be completely wrong if they did, because it's proven that Sleestaks are actually devolved Altrusians.

Remember the Altrusian, Enik, who became trapped 1000 years in his future after he travelled through a time doorway, was suprised to find that there, in the time where Will and Holly were trapped, the Altrusians had become the primitive Sleestacks who had lost all their intelligence, culture and knowledge.

So these Sleestak-o-philes have got it all wrong !

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

Why is it that believer always have links and youtube videos to show people. Can they not argue thier own points instead of using someone else's argument.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I can answer most of your questions via :

Micheal Tsarion - Atlantis Genetic Manipulation
David Icke - Global Conspiracy
Trance Formation of America - Cathy O'Brien
Alex Collier - Defending Sacred Ground
Terra Papers

....for a start. Now the question to you is, are you willing to read those books to understand the vast histories discussed? Let me say, it will be IMPOSSIBLE to talk about an issue such as this unless you are educated in the same literature...and this isn't even the tip of information on the subject. These are some guides for YOU to READ and then, if you want to contiune a 'debate' on the matter, that will be A.O.K! But like most skeptics, not only do you want your own research done for you, you won't accept history that has spoken and taught about the very subject of reptilians before we even were a spark in some genetic master scientists test tube.

Z

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

your higher self/soul knows...

i can tell you they are real

you will find out by 2012/2013

much love to you all

edit= i want you to do some research if you are interested in the Alpha Draconis/reptilians/Annunaki/reptoid hybrids

here's some info on the ones underground...
Lacerta File I
www.luisprada.com...

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Skipper1975]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join