It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians are interesting, why are the threads mocked?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Lizards, reptiles, Draco's, call them what you will, only exist in the minds and altered states of reality of the witnesses. To them reptiles are very real, and apparently very scary. To the rest of us who live in the real world-they simply do not exist.

Sadly we aren't living in a 'real' and normal world here and thus the conception of what reality is , is innacurate to the extreme. Science is man made (not at all ) but the man did not create the universe so how can you trust it so much ? Theres tons of things they cannot explain with science and how do they deal with it ? They just dont talk about it and this they use it ALOT and thats why its 2 goodz for them to control the media , after all without this they wouldn't have as much control over the population as they do now. Don't expect to hear about reptillians anytime soon on the tube ( beside greys ) or if so it will be to rediculise it.

Did you ever play halo ? The elites aliens are clearly those reptillians and are ancients foes of humankind but at the end they put their difference aside and ally to face a bigger threat. Mind conditioning ? Yes pretty much and this one was to go along with their new world order scheme and project bluebeam , faking an evil alien attack and reptillians saving us as they do in halo when the flood attack earth.

Their tactics are EVERYWHERE , to the chemical-trails in the sky , what you watch on the tube , the fluorure that is in your thootpaste , the MSG in your food , the drugs market , the video games and MUCH much .... MUCH more.

You guys are asking for proof at every turn but even if we could give you a compilations of everything that we found you would prolly be still septik because you AREN'T looking for it yourselve and this isn't how some one can successfully acomplish his goal ,truth must be YOUR goal .Even in this faked reality. Until you do it yourself and for YOURSELF , the mind conditioning that have been used on you will still do its job.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
It is al a matter of taste. We have no proof of the Greys yet they have become an accepted part of the lore if you will. They are nasty, yet small with heads to big for their necks. We can accept them. Then there is talk about huge Reptilians who have a thing for human blood (at least the Greys are sophisticated enough to only want blood serum or when they are really hungry amiotic fluid
) and are in a constant war state of mind.

I have no idea if the Greys or the Reptilians exist and if they are here. They seem easier to digest then the Reptilians because we can take them on easily (still they might have other supernatural powers beside telepathy).

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Go here and read the experience of Pat Garrett at Carthage, MO. www.burlingtonnews.net/tunnels3.html

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Oh, I guess you'll have to type it in your bar. Anyway, I thought it was interesting. That is only about 30 miles from here.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sblazed

Lizards, reptiles, Draco's, call them what you will, only exist in the minds and altered states of reality of the witnesses. To them reptiles are very real, and apparently very scary. To the rest of us who live in the real world-they simply do not exist.

Sadly we aren't living in a 'real' and normal world here and thus the conception of what reality is , is innacurate to the extreme. Science is man made (not at all ) but the man did not create the universe so how can you trust it so much ? Theres tons of things they cannot explain with science and how do they deal with it ? They just dont talk about it and this they use it ALOT and thats why its 2 goodz for them to control the media , after all without this they wouldn't have as much control over the population as they do now. Don't expect to hear about reptillians anytime soon on the tube ( beside greys ) or if so it will be to rediculise it.

Did you ever play halo ? The elites aliens are clearly those reptillians and are ancients foes of humankind but at the end they put their difference aside and ally to face a bigger threat. Mind conditioning ? Yes pretty much and this one was to go along with their new world order scheme and project bluebeam , faking an evil alien attack and reptillians saving us as they do in halo when the flood attack earth.

Their tactics are EVERYWHERE , to the chemical-trails in the sky , what you watch on the tube , the fluorure that is in your thootpaste , the MSG in your food , the drugs market , the video games and MUCH much .... MUCH more.

You guys are asking for proof at every turn but even if we could give you a compilations of everything that we found you would prolly be still septik because you AREN'T looking for it yourselve and this isn't how some one can successfully acomplish his goal ,truth must be YOUR goal .Even in this faked reality. Until you do it yourself and for YOURSELF , the mind conditioning that have been used on you will still do its job.

Right, first of all I do live in the real world! A world where the government is doing it's best to take all my money in taxes before it eventually gets me killed in a false flag terror attack. . . The world is f***ed up but it's not reptiles that are doing it, it's are politicians.
To prove your belief in the superior reptile race you quote the video game Halo! I think enough said on that one- and finally you complain because we want a modicum of evidence before we accept that reptiles exist. . . You have bought into this nonsense on the slenderest of evidence, evidence that I think is ridiculous. And then to accuse me of of being mind controlled, well that really takes the biscuit.
If you have proper solid evidence that these things exist please share it with us. I'd be only to pleased to study it. But dont criticise me for living in the real world while you live out your days in some fanciful Haloesque video game. . .

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Looks like our good friend Paul McCartney may be reptilian after all. But is he a front man for the Bilderbergs, Masons, Federal Reserve and the Googooluminati?

"Paul is Dead" Song and Story

Or check out the video proof:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Thanks for giving me a good laugh Anonymous . That song was priceless, it may make a decent song to cover.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.

Originally posted by Sblazed

Right, first of all I do live in the real world! A world where the government is doing it's best to take all my money in taxes before it eventually gets me killed in a false flag terror attack. . . The world is f***ed up but it's not reptiles that are doing it, it's are politicians.
To prove your belief in the superior reptile race you quote the video game Halo! I think enough said on that one- and finally you complain because we want a modicum of evidence before we accept that reptiles exist. . . You have bought into this nonsense on the slenderest of evidence, evidence that I think is ridiculous. And then to accuse me of of being mind controlled, well that really takes the biscuit.
If you have proper solid evidence that these things exist please share it with us. I'd be only to pleased to study it. But dont criticise me for living in the real world while you live out your days in some fanciful Haloesque video game. . .

yah real... we shall see

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus_forgiveMyRottenSoul
Ok so before I continue,

Im just trying to figure out why ATS is mocking the people who post a thread on Reptillians?
[edit on 25-8-2008 by Jesus_forgiveMyRottenSoul]

Because there is no evidence that they exist except for the "evidence" presented by people who read a lot of sci-fi and seek to enrich their lives (and in some cases purses) by believing--and perpetuating the MYTH-that sauron/shapeshifting/pedophiliac/royal dinosaur-aliens rule humanity.

It's a sad belief held by those who lack the courage/intelligence/humanity/and/or constitution to admit to themselves that--by and large--YOU are the master of your own destiny.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker
I would Not Be Surprised (Startling Moment) if Many of The Disinfos and Skeptics here are Reptellian Creatures in Hiding or Engineering Traitors . The Reptellian Race are Brutal and have been Waging war on Over 300 other races for millions of years , The Greys are their Main openent and Earth (Trijlav) is a Vital Battle Site for this War , We must Heed the warnings of these Videos Concerning the Reptellian Threat .

Great post !

I'd ask you to present evidence, but I know that that would be futile.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Because there is no evidence that they exist except for the "evidence" presented by people who read a lot of sci-fi and seek to enrich their lives (and in some cases purses) by believing--and perpetuating the MYTH-that sauron/shapeshifting/pedophiliac/royal dinosaur-aliens rule humanity.

Well, that's not exacly true.. There have been people who have had direct contact, but even if they would give their experience in flying colors, you will just ignore and even fight the information you get because it will severely challenge your current view of reality.

Now, you're going to ask where this information is. And I'm going to say, you and most of you for that mather are not ready to recieve this information.

But don't worry. Just keep looking, searching. Do not connect the crappy youtube video's to this phenomenon. Those people are just jokers that think there funny, the same as the many faked ufo videos. And also, the world elite stuff, is all jumping the gun by far.

I urge everyone not to close their minds to this subject. If you finally start to accept that there are many things we can not see, measure or know (some call it paranormal, I would say science beyond our current knowledge) then you will start moving in the right direction.

[edit on 31/8/2008 by LoDGiKaL]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LoDGiKaL

I love how people like you condescend to people like me. I guess I should feel fortunate that you even deign to reply to me since my feeble mind and weak constitution is hopelessly incapable of grasping, evaluating, and learning from the evidence you present.

Oh, I'm sorry--as predicted--you presented no evidence at all, but simply resorted to insulting me...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Love these threads. I wonder if scifi writers read this stuff for ideas? It's all a bit far fetched if you ask me.

Honestly, incompetence is so common there can't be a coverup. Its just too vast, too many people involved etc not to get out a SHRED of evidence.
Sumerian tablets aren't evidence. Do you know if it was their "isaac asimov" or "drug induced shaman" writing the tablet? Think about how memes work and there's a simple answer.

All we ask for is a photo, a blood sample, dna analysis, fossil (how come we never found a single fossil?), genetic lineage (no room for a smart reptile in the phylogenetic tree from what I can tell) etc etc.

If, and this is a big if, a respected man of science came out and announced a discovery that others could verify, then I would be convinced. If a nutter announces as part of his next book, i'll pass.

Hsss Psss Hsss (reptilian for ha #ing ha)

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Threadfall

Now this is interesting. I insulted you? No I did not. And just by saying that you are proving my point. You see, everyone, including me, at certain points in their life, are just not ready for certain information. You will reject it. Now what can make a difference is when you choose to grow past that point. I actually think you can exceed that point and grow, in fact, everyone can. It's a choice you have to make yourself to open up to looking at subjects in a different light. So, actually, I was trying to encourage you to not stop at that point. But if you which to see that as an insult, I'm very sorry you see something like that in a negative light.

You also mentioned that, as expected, I presented no evidence. I will tell you why. I have tried to present the type of evidence, which is personal acounts, to multiple people in the past. To what I had figured were enlightened people. Their reaction varied: I'll believe it when I see it, until then, no way (Very sane reaction by the way). Or what about, what a bunch of sci-fi BS. Who are you trying to fool. And finally, the ultimate response, psychosis, psychosis. It's just no use at this point in time.

All I ask, and I don't mean do it for me, but for yourself, keep searching and keep an open mind. Eventually, I'm quite sure, things will start to become more obvious for everyone.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus_forgiveMyRottenSoul

Many people cannot fathom that there could be multiple dimensions and or parallel worlds and within some of these worlds evolution could have taken a different path then our own.

For the same reason that people 500 years ago tortured and killed fellow humans all because these truth seekers (free thinkers) envisioned the earth was round and we were not the center of the universe.

Human beings are very stubborn in their "core beliefs" and that goes for religion too.

People like to think they are open minded but they hold to their comfort zone/core beliefs to such a stubborn point that they are willing to almost die before relinquishing them.

If people don't start "growing" and learning to at least IMAGINE we are doomed as a species.

R.E.P.T.I.L.I.A.N.S. Like David Icke says, "God, don't mention the reptilians, people just can't understand that but for the grace of our own Mother Earth's evolutionary pattern, the dinosaur might have been the one chosen to evolve speech and a logical brain and not us humans. Who is to say the reverse did not happen somewhere else?

Who is to say that future warfare and enslavement will be through the use of mind control and not physical control through bloodshed?

A proud heart and closed mind gather no knowledge.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
There are quite a few interesting accounts, many pertaining to reptilians here:

www.greatdreams.com...

CASE FILE #18:

From: "THE UFO ABDUCTORS", by Brad Stieger (1988., Berkley Books., N.Y.), pp 5-6:

"...In the greatest number of alien encounters, the UFOnauts were described as standing about five feet tall and dressed in one-piece, tight-fitting jumpsuits. Their skin was gray, or grayish-green, and hairless. Their faces were dominated by large eyes, VERY OFTEN WITH SNAKELIKE, SLIT PUPILS. They had no discernible lips, just straight lines for mouths. They seldom were described as having noses, just little snubs if at all; but usually the witnesses saw only nostrils nearly flush against the smooth face. Sometimes a percipient mentioned pointed ears but on many occasions commented on the absence of noticeable ears on the large, round head. And, REPEATEDLY, WITNESSES DESCRIBED AN INSIGNIA OF A FLYING SERPENT ON A SHOULDER PATCH, A BADGE, A MEDALLION, OR A HELMET."...

CASE FILE #21:

From: Testimonial of police officer/patrolman Herb Shermer, in regards to his description of alien creatures which he swore he encountered during an abduction experience outside of Ashland, Nebraska, shortly after midnight on December 3rd, 1967:

"They were from 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 feet tall. Their uniforms were silver-gray, very shiny. Their suits came up around their heads like a pilot's cap. On the right side of their helmet's they had a small antenna, just above where the ear would be. Their chests were bigger than ours, they were built very wiry and muscular. Their eyes were the one thing I will never forget... THE PUPIL WENT UP AND DOWN LIKE A SLIT. When they looked at me they stared straight into my eyes. They didn't blink. It was REAL uncomfortable. Their noses were flat, their mouths looked more like a slit than a regular mouth..."

I've given 2 casefile examples, including the police officer's one. Again, eye witness testimony is evidence, and for the case or reptilians there are a lot of witnesses. Human testimony to me is worth its weight in gold, because it becomes a part of our own collective information, transcends the element of control sought by elitists, and is so grass-roots that my bullsh**t meter doesn't have to go off as often as it does when I listen to black op disclosures.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by WuTang
I think a big problem is that the proofs for this particular conspiracy, beyond ancient art and fables, usually consist of a video with bad pixelation in someone's eyes or a David Icke book. It is all hearsay and speculation. Based on that, Griffons, Centaurs, Dragons, and Dinosaurs must all be real too

Either way, the staff have spoken, and those rascally reptiles have been put in the cage with the stinky skunks.

But notice they added 'Please' to the Deny Ignorance?
The people police themselves, & the staff of ATS are no exception. - We assume our assumptions to be absolutely correct, & act blindly on that, & if the staff of ATS put it in a box, then it must be baloney, right? ... People make mistakes; they should've make a section in skunkworks such as' Reptillian sighting claims videos to get the crappy Youtube video post out of our faces.

I am not naiive; If I was , I would but the government's crap, & think Obamma will make a change. - I have actually taken the tie to see what David Icke has to say, & I've seen that he doesn't speak a theory, or an opinion; he is conveying information.

... Don't believe me; connect the dots for yourself.

Google Video Link

[edit on 31-8-2008 by Time=Now]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Sblazed

True, the proof is staring everyone in the face but they don't want to see it so they won't.

Most people only see and believe what they want to see and believe.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
To those who believe that personal accounts are valid:

Do you think there is any possibility that the personal accounts may have a simple explanation (sleep paralysis, brain induced trip, '___' memory etc)?

I understand it *seems* real, especially if you yourself have experienced it. What I am asking is is there a chance it was all a figment of your imagination?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
No actually I don't. I don't personally remember seeing a reptilian, but many others have. But I wasn't experiencing sleep paralysis when I saw the grey, as it was outside when I was playing in my grandparents yard. This was one of the rare daytime sitings of a grey. I was standing up and when I saw it, briefly rooted to the ground and unable to move. This didn't last for long though, so it obviously wasn't taking me then. In a moment I was able to run and tell my mother what I'd seen, and when I returned it was gone. But my memory of an abduction happened just after that some time, also around 5. The rest if they happened I don't remember, and I'm not actively seeking them. However, since I know what I experienced could not be sleep paralysis, I don't assume thousands of people are lying about what they experience. There are so many witnesses, and their testimony is invaluable.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join