It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians are interesting, why are the threads mocked?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

Welcome to a private forum. There is no free speech here. Anyone posting lies knowingly, is against the rules here.

What are you going on about? I dont understand what you're implying!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Peepers

Reptiles did become warm blooded. We call them birds.

The thing is... When something becomes warm blooded, it gets filaments. It's almost a universal in life.

Reptilians have been shown to be scaly and nothing else. Even some having tales in some cases. For whatever reason, reptile tails are not common in warm blooded animals. They are usually covered in some form of filaments.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Can I just try to clear a misconception here as some of you appear to be taking everything that is posted here as gospel. The people who believe and interact with these things we call, reptiles, are not experts in zoology. They call them reptiles because they believe that is what they most appear like. Not because they've managed to take a look at their birth certificate and found the reptiles mother was a gecko! Reptile is simply a term to explain what they believe they are experiencing.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Peepers

"My theory, I didn't present a theory. I expressed a fact or two by looking up the evolution scale and than made a maybe statement a cold blooded line split into a warm blooded line. That will be true if we, humans, came from the sea as evolution presents our beginnings. I never expressed what I beleive, so your more than wrong there."

You looked up the evolution scale and then made a maybe statement. . . In some books, including mine, a maybe statement is a personal theory! There's nothing wrong with it. You may be right, but it's still your theory.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
Can I just try to clear a misconception here as some of you appear to be taking everything that is posted here as gospel. The people who believe and interact with these things we call, reptiles, are not experts in zoology. They call them reptiles because they believe that is what they most appear like. Not because they've managed to take a look at their birth certificate and found the reptiles mother was a gecko! Reptile is simply a term to explain what they believe they are experiencing.

But they know everything else about them including what planet they live on, what star the planet orbits, who their allies are, how they hide on earth, etc... so why wouldn't they know if they're really reptiles or not? The logic makes no sense.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Precisely.

Further, you don't need to be an expert in zoology to understand the basic order in which animals evolved, and the differences between reptiles, dinosaurs, mammals, and birds. A basic grade-school education and the ability to reason will do just fine.

[edit on 27-8-2008 by Lasheic]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Jeez you guys have been arguing for aaages. I think that Earth-based Reptilians exist. I think this because of ancient writings such as the sumerian cuneiform which goes on about them going underground. There are epics in the East about the Nagas, who are quite possibly the Reptilians and they live underground. Theres the lectures given by Phil Schneider about the Dulce base. He talked about them and he was mysteriously murdered. Thats pretty much enough proof for me that he was telling the truth. Theres that Alaje guy (www.youtube.com...) who did the Pleiadian messages videos. I've had ongoing email contact with him and believe him and he says they are real. Theres the channelings by Barbara Marciniak from Pleiadians and -for reasons I can't be bothered to into now- I believe that the channelings are genuine and the Reptilians are mentioned. There are abductee reports. Eye witnesses etc etc. There is NO hard physical evidence that I have come across and it is all anecdotal but theres enough unsubstantiated hearsay for me to conclude that they probably exist. So sorry to die hard skeptics your not going to get much better out of me but thats the way I see it. Wahey!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

"But they know everything else about them including what planet they live on, what star the planet orbits, who their allies are, how they hide on earth, etc... so why wouldn't they know if they're really reptiles or not? The logic makes no sense. "

Some claim to no everything, I agree, but from what I've been listening to their origins and where they hide are as much a mystery to the witnesses as it is to you and I.
Let me make my point of view perfectly clear once more. I don't believe in reptiles but I do want to hear from eye witnesses etc, to see if they tally with others who have strange experiences.
I thought at least a few people would come forward. Instead I've been dragged into arguments about whether reptiles are evolved dinosaurs. . !

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheic
reply to post by jfj123

Precisely.

Further, you don't need to be an expert in zoology to understand the basic order in which animals evolved, and the differences between reptiles, dinosaurs, mammals, and birds. A basic grade-school education and the ability to reason will do just fine.

[edit on 27-8-2008 by Lasheic]

Yes, I understand what you're saying but the witnesses appear to be in two camps. One say that the reptiles are alien, have the ability to shapeshift and at this very moment are ruling the world. The other say that the reptiles have been around on Earth since before man and then make the link with dinosaurs. Some witnesses go the whole nine yards and reptiles become alien beings who have been here before man evolved and disguises themselves as grey aliens. I could go on. What I'm basically saying, and what I was trying to get experiencers to describe personally, is that reptiles seem to me to be purely based in science fiction. They are the ultimate being because they can be all things to all men. They're your alien, they're your evolved dinosaur, your boogey man and now even your prime minister or president. So I say again, is there any real evidence to say they're real?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Space_Ed

Those are some of my favorite pleiadian videos.
I also feel there are too many witnesses. Also, someone said greys don't exist either. That would be nice. That way I don't have to feel on alert all the time for my children. But 5 was a big year for me. Not only did I see one that rooted me to the spot and coldly examined me before I ran away to tell my mother, (only to identify these online a few years ago) but I have a resurfaced memory of 5. We have had many sitings of crafts, and now with my children too many as well. My brother had 2 hours missing time driving truck (with a work partner). They watched a ufo dart behind a cloud and then come out the other side and angle quickly away. That moment behind the cloud was a 2 hour missing time segment and their truck was two hours ahead on the highway, and they drove this flawlessly. My 7 year old wouldn't go to sleep after his last sighting. He associates ufos, and windows, and someone taking him through them in the night! So good for whoever thinks greys don't exist.
After alot of prayer and meditation and asking for help, I felt it was here. And it was nordic or pleiadian and everything would be all right. And since then, I've had nothing but synchronicity in so much that I read, or I'm led to. And you just furthered that, so thank you. So much more exists than people are aware. Surprisingly though, considering the numbers being affected by these "races" which I believe also consist of reptilian because the research one does when they experience this discloses their existence as well, more and more people are awake to what is happening. What they lack is: why is it happening? What are the agendas? Is help coming?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
reply to post by Space_Ed

Those are some of my favorite pleiadian videos.
I also feel there are too many witnesses. Also, someone said greys don't exist either. That would be nice. That way I don't have to feel on alert all the time for my children. But 5 was a big year for me. Not only did I see one that rooted me to the spot and coldly examined me before I ran away to tell my mother, (only to identify these online a few years ago) but I have a resurfaced memory of 5. We have had many sitings of crafts, and now with my children too many as well. My brother had 2 hours missing time driving truck (with a work partner). They watched a ufo dart behind a cloud and then come out the other side and angle quickly away. That moment behind the cloud was a 2 hour missing time segment and their truck was two hours ahead on the highway, and they drove this flawlessly. My 7 year old wouldn't go to sleep after his last sighting. He associates ufos, and windows, and someone taking him through them in the night! So good for whoever thinks greys don't exist.
After alot of prayer and meditation and asking for help, I felt it was here. And it was nordic or pleiadian and everything would be all right. And since then, I've had nothing but synchronicity in so much that I read, or I'm led to. And you just furthered that, so thank you. So much more exists than people are aware. Surprisingly though, considering the numbers being affected by these "races" which I believe also consist of reptilian because the research one does when they experience this discloses their existence as well, more and more people are awake to what is happening. What they lack is: why is it happening? What are the agendas? Is help coming?

True true. I wish I knew the answers to those questions.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Let us go deep, down the rabbit hole into another perception of reality, shall we?

Regardless of whether Draco's (Reptilians) exist or not, you and anyone else should be open to the possibility of them. Matter not how outlandish, extreme, insane, schizophrenic something may sound, in the end it is possible. Is not anything possible? I never laugh at someone for their belief system, for this very system is their survivability and the foundation beneath their feet. Let us not go knocking people off their feet. In one moment of my life I was told that Jesus died on a cross for my sins, and that one day I could be with my deceased family in the golden-gated city of heaven. Golden-gated city? Jesus, who could walk on water? I think you get the picture, and I will say that I did look into this matter. NOTE: Once your curiosity takes a firm grip, there is no turning back. You have been warned. I do not believe that which I am told, by anyone, at any time, and for any reason. I nod my head in acknowledgment, smile, and then head to the library in research. This calmness, curiosity, and awareness has taken me far. Now that anything is possible, we may look into such things as Lizard-folk.

Are there Lizard-men running about? Do they rule our world, its system, and observe us behind a veil, and if so just what exactly is this veil? David Icke will inform you that the ruling elite, the 13 families who govern the face of planet earth are nothing less than advanced lizards. Stewart Swerdlow will agree, and also add in that these lizards are the ruling force in the galaxy, and that they traveled here from the Lyrian star system in a hollowed out planet. Credo Mutwa, Peggy Kane, and Alex Collier will say much of the same, and much much more. I was completely surprised at the massive amount of information, eye witness testimony, mythology, text, photo and video on Reptilians. The question is not do they exist, but rather what do you wish to know about them? 'They live', period, but do not go and believe someone like me. Get out and look into to this matter, do your OWN research, and I know you will be surprised.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

In some books, including mine, a maybe statement is a personal theory!

Lol, ok.

If you say so.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
Where are these statues....and why has the archealogical community not made an announcement on these? You know why because it is only the reptile believers who see these statues as reptile people. And an educated person with the credentials to back up his opinion does not. Just find one highly respected archealogists that has step forward and claimed that this ancients artifacts depict reptilian life forms. Also as for the courts...find one case where witness testimony is the only evidence used to convict someone.
Oh yeah...if your answer to why no scientist in that field will come forward is because the government is stopping them...SAVE IT...hate that argument.

[edit on 27-8-2008 by riggs2099]

oh geez dude... this is just getting LOL . Do you ever bother to search something ? Im very serious... google is your friend but the gorernment isn't and beign on this board , you should already know. If you cannot get pass this brainwash # you have no chance to ever be really educated and yes those who try to come foward telling such things are stopped by various means cause secrets are secret for good reasons.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakened sleeper
Let us go deep, down the rabbit hole into another perception of reality, shall we?

Regardless of whether Draco's (Reptilians) exist or not, you and anyone else should be open to the possibility of them. Matter not how outlandish, extreme, insane, schizophrenic something may sound, in the end it is possible. Is not anything possible? I never laugh at someone for their belief system, for this very system is their survivability and the foundation beneath their feet. Let us not go knocking people off their feet. In one moment of my life I was told that Jesus died on a cross for my sins, and that one day I could be with my deceased family in the golden-gated city of heaven. Golden-gated city? Jesus, who could walk on water? I think you get the picture, and I will say that I did look into this matter. NOTE: Once your curiosity takes a firm grip, there is no turning back. You have been warned. I do not believe that which I am told, by anyone, at any time, and for any reason. I nod my head in acknowledgment, smile, and then head to the library in research. This calmness, curiosity, and awareness has taken me far. Now that anything is possible, we may look into such things as Lizard-folk.

Are there Lizard-men running about? Do they rule our world, its system, and observe us behind a veil, and if so just what exactly is this veil? David Icke will inform you that the ruling elite, the 13 families who govern the face of planet earth are nothing less than advanced lizards. Stewart Swerdlow will agree, and also add in that these lizards are the ruling force in the galaxy, and that they traveled here from the Lyrian star system in a hollowed out planet. Credo Mutwa, Peggy Kane, and Alex Collier will say much of the same, and much much more. I was completely surprised at the massive amount of information, eye witness testimony, mythology, text, photo and video on Reptilians. The question is not do they exist, but rather what do you wish to know about them? 'They live', period, but do not go and believe someone like me. Get out and look into to this matter, do your OWN research, and I know you will be surprised.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

"Let us go deep, down the rabbit hole into another perception of reality, shall we?"

Man , i can just see you at your P.C typing that ....... you my friend , certainly seem to get your kicks from this subject.
It would be a dull world if we were all the same.... eh ?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

Ok.

Entire first paragraph of needless stroking and confessions of openmindedness. Also, a plea to ignorance of the reader.

My one comment here would be, if you cannot trust what anyone tells you outright - then how can you trust the books, the "witnesses", or "historical data"? If someone would lie to your face, what would stop them from lying to a thousand people via printed material? Where is your metric for dividing real and trustworthy research material from tabloid trash?

David Icke will inform you that the ruling elite, the 13 families who govern the face of planet earth are nothing less than advanced lizards. Stewart Swerdlow will agree, and also add in that these lizards are the ruling force in the galaxy, and that they traveled here from the Lyrian star system in a hollowed out planet. Credo Mutwa, Peggy Kane, and Alex Collier will say much of the same, and much much more.

I thought you did not trust anybody, at any time, under any circumstances? What objective evidence do they present which would make you trust the word of Ike, Swerdlow, and the others? What makes their evidence more compelling and reasonable than that of some of the most learned anthropologists, palentologists, historians, and geneticists in the world?

The question is not do they exist, but rather what do you wish to know about them?

No, the question is still very much "Do they exist". Name dropping and hinting at spectacular evidence which you have not provided, but which lays elsewhere for the reader to discover does not make a convincing argument for Reptilian existence - let alone proof of it.

but do not go and believe someone like me.

Good advice.

Get out and look into to this matter, do your OWN research, and I know you will be surprised.

Ripoff. You say you're going to take us on a trip down the rabbit hole, and then don't provide the goods? That's like going to a five star restaurant for a lavish and delicious meal and being told by the cooks to get in the kitchen and prepare it yourself.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Lasheic]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Regardless of whether Draco's (Reptilians) exist or not, you and anyone else should be open to the possibility of them.

Many people here are openminded although skeptical and when someone makes outrageously specific claims, logic dictates evidence must be available yet it is not.
When someone makes a claim of FACT ( a powerful word) then refuses to back up the FACTUAL claim with the required evidence to make said claim FACTUAL, it's both frustrating and disappointing.

I do not believe that which I am told, by anyone, at any time, and for any reason. I nod my head in acknowledgment, smile, and then head to the library in research.

Since you do not believe anyone at any time, it's pointless going to the library. What's in the library? Books and what are books? Books are a way of people telling you things. By your own definition, you must not believe any book you read. That's a dangerous rabbit hole to slide down as there are pungie sticks at the bottom

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I have done my part, and for now all that I can do, and if there comes a time where more is needed I will provide a helping hand. I thank you for your comments, and I hope that we as a world will unite and experience LOVE and peace throughout the universe.

"If someone is curious enough to go looking, they will surely find that which they seek."

balance

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Seems you have made up your mind and believe in the lizard people even though the evidence is tenuous to say the least. You say, get out and do your own research and I know you'll be surprised. I have done that research. . . I have repeatedly asked for those who have personal experiences to step forward and tell me yet no one, not a single person came forward even though this thread is choaked with posters who appear to have come to the bizarre conclusion that shapeshifting lizard thingies are controlling the planet!
Therefore I have come to my conclusion. Lizards, reptiles, Draco's, call them what you will, only exist in the minds and altered states of reality of the witnesses. To them reptiles are very real, and apparently very scary. To the rest of us who live in the real world-they simply do not exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join