It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians are interesting, why are the threads mocked?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus_forgiveMyRottenSoul

I was raised by a shape shifting reptilian. Hybrid. I know they are real.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Wow. Evidence exists already, both in historical artifacts, myths, and many disclosures from ordinary people to military and black op. You're confusing evidence with absolute proof. Until the dark shadow lurking behind our governments are completely transparent or perhaps something more sinister occurring, the jury will remain out. But there is certainly not a lack of evidence!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
Its not so much that I hope they exist, its more to do with the fact that I hope we haven't got millions of supposedly sane people wandering around with some, as of yet, undiagnosed mental illness which makes them believe in reptile shape shifters etc. Hallucinations, mass hysteria!!!

Where did you get that number from? Millions of people are seeing these thing. I want to see the data that says there are millions.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker
I would Not Be Surprised (Startling Moment) if Many of The Disinfos and Skeptics here are Reptellian Creatures in Hiding or Engineering Traitors . The Reptellian Race are Brutal and have been Waging war on Over 300 other races for millions of years.

Okay, I admit it. I'm a disinfo, and it's because I'm a Reptilian. I look kinda like a Sleestac, but I got this great disguise kit on eBay, and now I look just like the rest of you hairless monkeys. I am part of the advance guard, sending back information to our invasion fleet.

I wouldn't worry, though - I sent back samples of your soap operas, reality shows, self-help gurus, TV talk shows and much more, and the invasion has been called off, due to it being a waste of money and effort.

We figure a few more decades of this, and your brains will all be mush anyway, so we'll be able to move in anytime we like, maybe keep you as semi-intelligent pets or something. I'm thinking about starting an all-humans circus myself.

So relax, everything's cool.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Wow. Evidence exists already, both in historical artifacts, myths, and many disclosures

There is absolutly no evidence of these creatures existing. As for the historical facts, you people see what you want to see in these. I have never seen one historical fact claiming that reptiles existed. If they did mingle with our past brothers, why have they suddenly become shy and have went into hiding. Myths....cannot be used as evidence....
Myth-any invented story, idea, or concept.

And of course we got you believers favorite cop out...The government is hiding this information....YAWN.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
You absolutely refuse to accept peoples accounts and testimonies as evidence. Thankfully our courts do, or there would be less justice than there currently is. People are the best evidence! I look to others experiences first and foremost, and welcome the other stuff after. I'm into the grass roots people experience. Not only that, but I will listen to an ordinary person first, before military or black op, who for all I know is cia working his own agenda. With ufology, there are thousands upon thousands of real ordinary people now experiencing all this weird stuff.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Gorman91 & Mintwithahole.

We must not overlook evolutions scale where 375 million years ago amphibian life moved out of the sea to begin land mammals, reptiles and the glorious competition for species supremacy began. A reptilian "resembling or sharing characteristic of a reptile", may have begot a line away from the cold blooded reptile line with warm blood. Than the ape comes along and man appears from that line and our problems really begin.

Otherwise, alien intervention had to be at play here.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

The problem with relying solely on people's stories is that the credibility rests solely on the people themselves. When you do this, you must account for discrepancies, psychologies, belief systems, etc. In other words, your evidence is completely, 100% subjective.

This may be fine for judging perceptions, but unfortunately it contributes nothing for true scientific inquiry. The best that can truly be summarized when relying solely on stories is that something may be happening, but you'll never be able to conclusively judge what that something is.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Peepers

The problem with that is all warm blooded animals have some form of filaments to regulate temps. That's why reptiles are hairless except for a few rare species. They don't need regulation.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker
I would Not Be Surprised (Startling Moment) if Many of The Disinfos and Skeptics here are Reptellian Creatures in Hiding or Engineering Traitors . The Reptellian Race are Brutal and have been Waging war on Over 300 other races for millions of years.

He says as he tries to get out of his straight jacket. Thats how I picture the reptile believers...sitting on the floor in thier straight jackets screaming for the world to believe.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee
reply to post by mystiq

The problem with relying solely on people's stories is that the credibility rests solely on the people themselves. When you do this, you must account for discrepancies, psychologies, belief systems, etc. In other words, your evidence is completely, 100% subjective.

This may be fine for judging perceptions, but unfortunately it contributes nothing for true scientific inquiry. The best that can truly be summarized when relying solely on stories is that something may be happening, but you'll never be able to conclusively judge what that something is.

As in proof, no one said relying totally on the stories of others is always beneficial, although in a court of law, this has been done. Because in this world we are all we truly have in the end. However, to say (due to all the fantasy prone people especially if they are talking about that we don't want to believe, no matter how many are now coming out with the same story, is to deny the evidence in front of you, and its normally only done by elitists to put down truth. That they have ridiculed peoples truths about certain subjects that ordinary people discount others experiences off hand is very sad. As I said before, while there is a final proof lacking, there is countless evidence.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I just don't see the necessity to cover this up, or release it slowly. The world isn't affected by such low priority issues. And yes, alien civilizations ARE low priority issues. They are nothing more than something about space. Well look around. How many people care there is water or life on Mars? Not many. Humans don't care. Sure they'll be eager to learn it, but they won't care.

It is this natural fact that I believe there is no cover up.

Trust me, people wouldn't riot in the street if they were told that aliens exist. They'd simply say ok and walk back to their lives, maybe the occasional conversation about it.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Circumstantial evidence is usually a theory, supported by a significant quantity of corroborating evidence. Corroboration is normally supplied by one or more expert witnesses who provide forensic evidence.

You people like to use the courts as an example of circumstantial evidence being used to prove something. Eyewtiness testimony is not usually enough to convict anyone, they need more than eyewitness testimony. Corroborating evidence to back thier theory up, ei..fingerprints, DNA, pictures...etc. Artifacts cannot be used because of the fact that people will read what they want into them. The artifacts usually have to be widely recognized by scientists in that subject. Name four widely recognized scientists that will stand up in court and say that this is proof of a reptile civilization being in existance for centuries.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Again, you're talking about going for a case proved beyond the shadow of doubt, I'm illustrating that witnesses are evidence and as such (crossing large categories of occult rituals, military and black op (and occasionally an unsuspecting normal abductee) talk of underground bases, and reptilian collusion with humans, as well as abductees (with reptilians its hardly contactees) and this in addition to writings, myths and legends of natives and ancients peoples throughout the world and artifacts. These all substantiate each other. While it may not lead everyone to conclude reptilians exist without fully trusting someone or seeing for oneself, it should lead people not to dismiss and do knee-jerk assertations that its impossible for this to be the case.
Cause you know what, I would be very happy to be living in a paradigm where that was impossible. Unfortunately, I don't believe that to be the case. I really think the human race is in for some interesting times.

[edit on 27-8-2008 by mystiq]

[edit on 27-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

And this is exactly the problem with considering the alien phenomena in terms of the judicial, rather than scientific, system.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

First off the fact you ask for forgiveness means its a done deal.. so lets go on...LOL

As for the reptilian idea as presented mostly by David Icke I would agree there are intelligences who exist and are masquerading in forms that might resemble reptiles or greys or whatever but which I would call "Daemons/Demons".

These are the Nephilim referred to in Genesis and are negative spirit beings who are housed in DNA based physical bodies to interact with humanity to attempt to gain power.

They also promise power and tech in exchange. Thus there is some truth here.. but more deception since they are trying to convince the masses that they are "aliens" rather than earth-bound because it better serves their purpose and makes them appear helpful and benevolent.

BE LOVE!
J

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Our minds are much greater and can encompass much more than what we see with our eyes. The reality that one sees before them can be changed with a shock, a pleasure or a catastrophe. I personally agree that reptilians are erroneously treated with hatred and derision, when they should not be. We just don't have the proof available to our physical senses that they are real.

To the vast majority, that is the only thing that will sway them. To a few, though, personal assurance is all that is needed. It may be that the proof is not in the form, but the idea of the form. As that idea grows in popularity who can say what will manifest out of it?

Many biological inventions have been manifested, some of which were considered impossible just a few years ago. Hybrid species, cloning, for example. I am personally ok with the possibility that there might be a "next step" towards this proof, technologically or scientifically that may allow us to see and understand things beyond the physical that we are so attracted to.

If someone came up to me on the street and asked me what do I think about reptilians, or otherkin, or mystical creatures... I would just look enthused and say "they're cool". But that just comes down to the fact that I'm ok with my personal experience, and what it has taught me over the years. Everyone has their own.

And it has been shown that thoughts and music can promote healing... after all, how far away are we... really... from that strange new world?

Hurican

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Wow. Evidence exists already, both in historical artifacts, myths, and many disclosures from ordinary people to military and black op. You're confusing evidence with absolute proof. Until the dark shadow lurking behind our governments are completely transparent or perhaps something more sinister occurring, the jury will remain out. But there is certainly not a lack of evidence!

Can you post the evidence? To date I've seen no evidence posted here that supports the existence of any type of reptilian people.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Again, you're talking about going for a case proved beyond the shadow of doubt

No, he's talking about reasonable doubt. You should probably learn the difference. Or learn how to reason.

I'm illustrating that witnesses are evidence and as such (crossing large categories of occult rituals, military and black op (and occasionally an unsuspecting normal abductee) talk of underground bases, and reptilian collusion with humans, as well as abductees (with reptilians its hardly contactees) and this in addition to writings, myths and legends of natives and ancients peoples throughout the world and artifacts

Witnesses testimonies are all only corroborating or circumstantial evidence. If 10, 100, even 1,000 people come out and say that So-and-So man killed this woman, no matter how detailed or feverently they profess it to be, you will not get a conviction if there is no evidence. No body, no murder weapon, no motive, no forensic traces, no timetable that puts the suspect at the murder scene. To further complicate things:

These all substantiate each other.

No they don't. A few key points may match up, as forgers and hoaxers plagiarize from each other - but for the most part the stories conflict, paint various different pictures of events, add or contradict testimonies others have given, do not match up in any real or meaningful way, and cannot build even a solid urban mythology about these supposed creatures with various different groups of people infighting and arguing among each other over who's version of the truth is right.

Writings, legends, and myths of ancient cultures? You can subjectively twist and distort any cultural rituals or icons to reveal pretty much whatever you want. Further, why the hell would you trust them? These people claimed to talk with animals and preform magical incantations. They believed in a flat earth, in dragons, hydra, giants, world-wide floods, unicorns and mermaids They believed that the stars could be shaken from the sky and flitter down to earth and do battle with mortals and other such impossible absurdities.

I really think the human race is in for some interesting times.

Oh we are, I don't doubt that. Just not the interesting times you fantasize will come.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join