Reptillians are interesting, why are the threads mocked?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Why would this topic be mocked more than any other topic? There is as much disinfo here as anywhere else, truth mixed with lies. We can discuss Hollow Earth but not Reptilians? Why? Because Reptilians are MORE ridiculous? The topic being banned here convinced me that either Reptilians run this site or Freemasons do. At WORST, the topic is silly. Not any more silly than people describing their paranormal experiences or anything else!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Peepers

Reptilian has to be a reptile, otherwise it isn't a reptilian.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
reply to post by Skipper1975

When is this clown going to be banned for continually posting lies as facts, with no proof?

Ever heard of free speech? The OP has a theory, an imaginitive idea, the least we can do is listen to what he, and others, have to say.
For the record, I don't see any facts to back up this claim either. But I live in hope.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Could this be our intelligent reptile friend that everyone is getting excited about?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

That is a piece of biologist FAILURE!

The probability of anything on our world besides us evolving into something like us is nearly 0

Humans are not the apex of evolution.

Just look at tool making crows and self aware magpies!

Where's their big brain? Where's their flat face? Where's their upright posture?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

That is a piece of biologist FAILURE!

The probability of anything on our world besides us evolving into something like us is nearly 0

Humans are not the apex of evolution.

Just look at tool making crows and self aware magpies!

Where's their big brain? Where's their flat face? Where's their upright posture?

I would say the chances of of anything evolving into something like us is absolutely zero! A crow using a small stick to pry woodlice out from behind the loose bark of a tree does not make it intelligent. Neither does a magpie being self aware. . . This is more to do with the creatures survival instinct than brain power.
Wayne Rooney has a flat face but he isn't intelligent! Why do they need an upright posture? Curious!
I am very sceptical when it comes to the reptile question but I have learnt enough that you never say never. I keenly await better evidence.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Tool use in crows and self awareness in magpies aren't human intelligence but they are a form of intelligence.

They are stepping stones on the way to a brain like humanities.

Magpies being self aware is unique because it's known that only mammals have this ability. And tool use in crows is special because it took humanity all the way to only a few million years ago to get to there.

In a way, the bird's brain is developing in reverse to mammals. They already have basic creativity written into them, while humanity evolved creativity last. Birds have little memory though, while that was one of humans first mental advantages.

So in a way, a bird may become sentient on a smaller brain then humans, and in that way,it opens all kinds of possibilities. If a big brain isn't needed for sentience, then who knows what life looks like.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

Hmm....ok, I'll stand corrected. There is evidence, it's just not very good evidence, and ultimately proves nothing. But you're right--it's unfair of me to state that NONE exists.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by undead trev

Riggs I have been tested quite thoroughly and the scary thing is I am quite sane and much more intelligent than most and what I KNOW is that you are mistaken Reptilians do exist sir...in fact I would not be surprised if you know this quite well, any way on that note I will go back to sitting back, and not commenting because it is pointless and don't care what you think, if you truely do not believe you are wrong and I hope that sometime in the near future you will get passed it and start looking at the truth and thinking for yourself instead of repeating what some mind numbing society has taught you, I feel truly sad for the sheeple

So you're more intelligent then most? What's your IQ?

You seem to be very certain these reptilians exist so please post evidence that you have found showing this.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Tool use in crows and self awareness in magpies aren't human intelligence but they are a form of intelligence.

They are stepping stones on the way to a brain like humanities.

Magpies being self aware is unique because it's known that only mammals have this ability. And tool use in crows is special because it took humanity all the way to only a few million years ago to get to there.

I think I know what you're saying but I also think you may be wrong. Learning basic tricksis not really intelligence, and man hasn't been around for millions of years!

In a way, the bird's brain is developing in reverse to mammals. They already have basic creativity written into them, while humanity evolved creativity last. Birds have little memory though, while that was one of humans first mental advantages.

Is making a nest creativity? Or is it a ability they are born with?

So in a way, a bird may become sentient on a smaller brain then humans, and in that way,it opens all kinds of possibilities. If a big brain isn't needed for sentience, then who knows what life looks like.

Didn't I read somewhere that Minor (hope thats the right spelling) birds have an extremely high intelligence? I don't see the problem with the theory that when the dinosaurs supposedly died out 64 million years ago some may have clung on to life and evolved into intelligent upright creatures just like us today. I dont believe it but I dont discount it either. As for them going on to learn how to shape shift and infiltrate society in the way some believe. . . Sorry, but I think not!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

You can also have "Resembling or characteristic of a reptile" which is found under the reptilian reference in American heritage dictionary.

The image of little reptilicus suckling his mamas teet could be a carved rendition of ancient cultures interacting with one another. I wouldn't deny the myths as false since we have so many stories of reptiles and humans.

Reptiles were here long before the human, why not allow them the possiblity to have evolved to a developed bipedal sentient mammal.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Peepers

Reptiles were here long before the human, why not allow them the possiblity to have evolved to a developed bipedal sentient mammal.

I understand what you're getting at, and I agree to a point, but a reptile cannot magically evolve into a mammal! I think what you meant is why couldn't it evolve into a intelligent upright reptile which had characteristics of a mammal.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
There could be a possibility of Reptilians (or dinosauroids) existing.
1. Alien species could be Reptilian in description, and there have been some encounters with that type of alien.

Well I can't argue with this as the universe is huge so the different types of species would, hypothetically, be almost endless.

2. Dinosaurs could of evolved into a humanoid type species. They were around for hundreds of millions of years, longer than most other life forms. If they did, the dinosauroids would be warm blooded like the dinosaurs, making them different from reptiles. They would of invented clothing to keep themselves warm, and could have migrated to other areas. It would of been tough, but they could of survived the cataclysmic event that happened 65 million years ago. As for fossils, there is a claim that over 99% of all animals that may have existed left no trace. Fossils are extremely rare, especially a whole fossil.

If they exist to this day, that would mean some type of advanced tech and an extremely large population as the vast majority would have been wiped out 65 million years ago. This is probably not a reasonable hypothesis.

There is no proof of Reptilians, but an argument can be made of a possible existence of a species, like Bigfoot.

There is at least some evidence of an ape like species which is popularly known as big foot. There is zero evidence to suggest reptilians are real.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
reply to post by Skipper1975

When is this clown going to be banned for continually posting lies as facts, with no proof?

Ever heard of free speech? The OP has a theory, an imaginitive idea, the least we can do is listen to what he, and others, have to say.
For the record, I don't see any facts to back up this claim either. But I live in hope.

I agree that the OP has free speech and that's a wonderful right.
I would disagree that the OP has a theory. He/she does not. A Theory would imply the existence of evidence and there is none. At best the OP has a belief based on a feeling.

Just curious but why do you "live in hope" that reptilians exist?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I think I know what you're saying but I also think you may be wrong. Learning basic tricksis not really intelligence, and man hasn't been around for millions of years!

It's not a trick. They tested a crow. it was capable of making a tool, despite never seeing or being taught how to.

Is making a nest creativity? Or is it a ability they are born with?

Nests are instinct, and creativity. It really depends. Life has been making nests since the Permian. So it really goes in the category of instinct, rather than creativity.

reply to post by Peepers.

"Resembling or characteristic of a reptile"

hmmm. That inherently means it is a reptile of some kind.

Scales and reptile like characteristics are very simply PRIMITIVE evolution devices. Even some dinosaurs are shown to have begun having mammalian-like skin, rather than scales. The fact that towards the end of the Cretaceous most dinosaurs had feathers, and the fact that only feathered dinosaurs survived, AND the fact that they are the most diverse group of dinosaurs, all point to scales being primitive. Just look at life. No reptile ever got very intelligent.

Elephants, cuddle fish, Dolphins, whales, trodons, crows, magpies, etc etc, all got rid of scales, or lessened them.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

"I agree that the OP has free speech and that's a wonderful right.
I would disagree that the OP has a theory. He/she does not. A Theory would imply the existence of evidence and there is none. At best the OP has a belief based on a feeling.

Just curious but why do you "live in hope" that reptilians exist? "

The evidence comes in the way of anecdotal stories, sightings and interactions with these so-called reptiles. I think its a huge mistake to start writing people off as crackpots or liars. Don't you? The OP has a belief based on a feeling. . . some of the worlds finest scientists made discoveries purely based on a feeling.
I'm not a believer, at the moment, but I do believe strongly in the human condition to try and understand things which are beyond their comprehension. Clearly something is going on! And that leads me to your question; why do I live in hope that reptiles exist? Its not so much that I hope they exist, its more to do with the fact that I hope we haven't got millions of supposedly sane people wandering around with some, as of yet, undiagnosed mental illness which makes them believe in reptile shape shifters etc. Hallucinations, mass hysteria!!!
I , for one, am not going to discount anything at this moment in time. I'm just going to wait for better evidence.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Your intelligent crows reminds me of a story on the news last year. It showed a service station on the M25 London circular where crows had learnt how to open the waste bins and then open the special refuse sacks to get at scraps of food.
Also some of the bombs during the second world war were guided by pigeons that were specially trained to peck at a blue dot and thus keep the guidance systems of the rocket straight and true.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

See? That shows creativity (except for the one trained).

In social packs, crows learn things and work cooperatively. Like we did a few hundred thousand years ago.

But this only shows creativity for necessity, not our creativity for fun. It has a ways to go. If crows repeated us evolutionarily and were nearly exterminated, then maybe, like us, only the most creative would survive and go on.

hmmm, that's a nice thought.

(I've been creating in my head a project that looks at multiple ways life could have gone, this is definably added on, thanks.)

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee

Originally posted by Sblazed
I could go on for hours but I have no interest in hurting your ego some more. But you should give up a little bit of it and acknowledge that your concept of this world is pretty off the track.

And why should I do that? Oh, that's right--because you simply tell me I should do so, even though you have no evidence for such reasoning. Gotcha

You won't understand the real cause by looking at some videos of UFOs flying around. I left this field some time ago loss of interest , after all why bother to even argue that aliens exist when I know that the implants scattered around my body were not put there by the hands of santa clauss.

Ah, yes. Because you have a personal claim, I should be a believer. Tell me, does that line work well with the ladies?

And you have no evidence that they don't. There may be better use of time than jacking some thread about a subject that you cannot even disscus (lack of conspiracy knowledge) and tell others to shut up cauz its sound like pure science fiction ( the Tv brainwash did a nice job on ya! ) too bad you aint got proof to dissmiss this 'theory' and thus make it a complete waste of time of yours , so I suggest you go out and educate yourself on how this world is #ed up and then maybe you could bring something worthy to a serious subject for those who did their homework.

oh and that may work if i'd want to never see them again... So baby you want to get out ? I got a 6 inch implant under the belt .

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sblazed

And you have no evidence that they don't.
That's simply NOT how the scientific process works. You're asking to prove a double negative which is simply not possible and horrible logic.

It's obvious that a lot of the "believers here simply don't know about the scientific process or what a "theory" is so here's a bit of help

and

In science, a theory is not a guess, not a hunch. It's a well-substantiated, well-supported, well-documented explanation for our observations. It ties together all the facts about something, providing an explanation that fits all the observations and can be used to make predictions. In science, theory is the ultimate goal, the explanation. It's as close to proven as anything in science can be.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by jfj123]

[edit on 26-8-2008 by jfj123]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join