It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians are interesting, why are the threads mocked?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Amongst many ancient peoples, stories or legends of reptilians activities emerge. The ones closer to home to me, in the Americas, pretty much say the very same thing disclosures are saying:

www.crystalinks.com...

The Americas

The Toltec Mayan god Gucumatz was described as a "serpent of wisdom" who enlightened humankind. His Aztec counterpart was named Quetzalcoatl. In the Yucatan, he is called Kukulcan.

The Hopi refer to a race of reptoids called the Sheti, or "Snake-Brothers", who live underground. The Cherokee and other Native American peoples also refer to reptoid races.

In pre-Columbian mythology from Colombia, Bachue (the primordial woman) transformed into a big snake. She is also sometimes called the "Celestial Snake" (Serpiente Celestial).

Many users of the drug Dimethyltryptamine (the active ingredient in many South American shamanic potions such as ayahuasca) have seen reptilian humanoids or reptilian disincarnate entities and aliens while hallucinating (Strassman 2000). ...

Africa

In Africa, some shamans claim to bear extensive esoteric knowledge of a race of reptilians called the Chitauri, whom they say control the Earth. They also claim to have accounts of a reptilian race who created them and used them to work their gold mines. Also, the ancient Egyptian god Sobek was portrayed as a man with the head of a crocodile.

Modern Claims

Even in modern times, some claim to have encountered reptilian humanoids. In many of these cases, a UFO is part of the encounter; alien abduction narratives sometimes allege contact with reptilian creatures.

Scientific Speculation

In a thought experiment published in 1982, paleontologist Dale Russell, curator of vertebrate fossils at the National Museum of Canada in Ottawa, conjectured that, had the Chicxulub meteorite not exterminated the dinosaurs 65 million years ago, bipedal predators (theropods) which existed at that time, such as Troodon, would have evolved into intelligent beings similar in body plan to humans. Troodontids had semi-manipulative fingers, able to grasp and hold objects to a certain degree, and binocular vision. ...

One of the earliest, modern-day reports is that of Ashland, Nebraska police officer Herbert Schirmer. On December 3, 1967, Schirmer claims to have been taken aboard a UFO that appeared just outside of Ashland, where he encountered humanoid beings, 4 feet 6 inches to 5 feet tall, who wore close-fitting silvery gray uniforms, boots, and gloves. Their heads were thin, and longer than a human head. The skin on their faces was grey-white, the nose flat, the mouth merely a slit which did not move, even when they spoke. Their eyes were slightly slanted. While only slightly reptilian in their outward appearance, these beings bore a "winged serpent" emblem on the left side of their chest.

The last part is what many have said, that greys work under the reptilian agenda. Also, for those who consider the possibility of reptilians to exist, nwo may not merely be a human fascist endeavor, but a preparing and handing our planet over to reptilian controllers. It is certainly a worthy conspiracy to investigate.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by undead trev
Oh by the way Mystiq I am glad you like the signiture, it is part of a song I have written.

Very talented then. From these words alone, this song would be great!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

So............. who's for wiring David Icke up ?

"Only to the electricity. . !

I would love the idea of watching a TV programme which had a professional connect abductees etc, up to a lie detector machine to see if they pass the test. The winner could get a gold plated alien anal probe, although I think my ex girlfriend may already have one!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Since we are in page 9 it's a little late for me to reply to the OP but i will do it anyways.

Why are these and other threats mocked by the ATS community?

For every ATS member there are at least 10 trolls.
For every post an interested member posts at least 5 coments per page are trolls.
Many subjects of posible investigation are discredited inmediately in this forums, claiming for lack of proof, but on the other hand, proof denying this "outrageous claims" is never shown either.

I'm not saying there are real researchers posting in the forums, but they are a minority.

In fact, there are sometimes bigger, or more obvious "conspiracies" that are completely left in the darkness while the vacum created by their lack of presence is filled by more conjectures of when the NWO is comming or when the market will crash again.

It surprises me more how many people claim turths based on some article on the internet. But at the same time discredit another just for where it came from. Don't missunderstand me, as an inteligent being in search of knoledge one will depend on others work to fill ones head faster, and how we trust in our "teachers" is mostly by instinct but one should always be open to new alternatives.

In the case of the reptilians...
I like Ike(spelling
) but i wouldn't trust him much...
On the other side, there is an obvious truth behind what he claims. Wheter or not reptilians are aliens diferent to the rest of humanity it is clear that there are certain world leaders that resemble reptiles...

And besides the part that cannot be confirmed, like the reptilian thing, there are other things that David Ike points (like secret simbolisms in buildings and such) that are truth.
The point is, they may be not reptilians from outer space.... but they do seem to behave like such.
Even if the theory may not completely truth, there is some truth to it.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Oh please, lie detector tests aren't infallible and the minute anyone of these people turned out to be telling the truth, they would be said to be cheating or as you say, loons. We are going round in circles, no amount of proof besides getting sodomized by a reptilian will do for some people and I'll be there with the lube

EMM

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
There could be a possibility of Reptilians (or dinosauroids) existing.
1. Alien species could be Reptilian in description, and there have been some encounters with that type of alien.
2. Dinosaurs could of evolved into a humanoid type species. They were around for hundreds of millions of years, longer than most other life forms. If they did, the dinosauroids would be warm blooded like the dinosaurs, making them different from reptiles. They would of invented clothing to keep themselves warm, and could have migrated to other areas. It would of been tough, but they could of survived the cataclysmic event that happened 65 million years ago. As for fossils, there is a claim that over 99% of all animals that may have existed left no trace. Fossils are extremely rare, especially a whole fossil.

There is no proof of Reptilians, but an argument can be made of a possible existence of a species, like Bigfoot.

When one gets into the shapeshifting or NWO theories and Reptilians being behind it, that is when most readers think of it as a joke.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I found this site very interesting, giving information about many underground caves, tunnels with reported connections to reptilians/ets. Not too sure I would want to hide in any of them if there was a catastrophe. The Hopi legend is intriguing:

www.burlingtonnews.net...

Hopi legends say that their ancestors once lived underground with a friendly race of "ant people" [not to be confused with the sinister "mantis" people described by several abductees], but some of their kind turned to sorcery and made an alliance with lizard or serpent men known as the "two hearts", which dwelt in still deeper caverns below. The "flood" of evil and violence forced the peaceful Hopi's to the surface world.

Hah! I knew I'd read this somewhere and I found it.
The next quote is just something very cool about the Hopis, along with more information:

www.sacred-texts.com...

The Hopi tradition is that it is man's job to make all things possible for the
womenfolk. They must attract, but the women must chose. The reason for long
hair is enhancement of beauty and the "Indian love handle" - he mentioned that
the caveman used to pull their women around by their hair, he says it was
wrong, the Indian women catch their men by their hair! - Men must see the world
through the eyes of women....(
)

The Hopi legend is that there
were two races, the children of the feather who came from the skies, and the
children of the reptile who came from under the earth. The children of the
reptile chased the Hopi Indians out of the earth, these evil under-grounders
were also called two hearts. The government has signed a treaty with the
children of the serpent. The Hopi have signed a treaty with the children of the
feather. The greys want a perfect body, for a long time, there have been cattle
mutilations. Always missing, were the organs of elimination. The grey's bodies
are always cold, and they feed on our energies, our fears, our out of control
energies. (Sort of psychic vampires???) When you are fearful and out of
control, the greys use and feed on that energy. What we need to do is know that
it is o.k. to feel fear, but to flow with it, then control it by redirecting it
into a positive event.

Actually quite a lot of information is kept by our native people concerning alien races. I'm starting to prefer their information. They're right about so much as it is!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I started a thread, which I hope gonna clear that reptilian thing once and for all

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Let's get in on!!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus_forgiveMyRottenSoul

I agree, the Reptillians ARE interesting! Whether true or not, I guess I sway more to not believing because it sounds so far fetched...BUT if there is good evidence I would not be against changing my beliefs.

Take DIA (Denver International Airport) for example. I DO believe something strange and quite possibly sinister is going on there. I think it may have an internment camp set up and waiting..but I also read how some say on the lower levels there are Reptillians. Well... I'm not so sure about that...but I tell ya what... I always love reading about it. Its darn interesting stuff.

I honestly don't remember anyone being mocked on here for that belief though, not like they are mocked for expressing religious beliefs anyways. Is it THAT bad? I hope not.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I love ATS because you can bring anything to the table and discuss here in a meaningful manner. My only requirment is that you truly believe what you are saying. The hoaxers can go away because they wreck it and the hate mongerers who go after people can leave too.

So keep bringing the Reptillians up and I'll keep reading hoping for the day I'll be convinced... but I'll go down in flames first fighting for your right to believe in it.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

nope. They wouldn't stand upright.

Thus far no one as told me HOW a reptilian would have gone upright and big brained.

You're right, dinosaurs were here for millions of years, and look at them. There are only 2 upright bipedal species of dinosaurs I can think of.

1) Penguin

2) Therizinosaur

And both of them have no very intelligent species related to them. Just species with potential, but no modern very intelligent species.

The smartest of the dinosaurs walked horizontally positioned, and had, surprisingly, small brains(bigger when compared to other dinos though).

A crow can make tools, a magpie is self aware. Both would not seem like what the human eye would deem reptilian potential. And that's exactly it. Because most higher-intelligent life on Earth ISN'T upright or anywhere near humanoid.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
f*cking hell.. too many people here are paranoid.. i belive in many conspiracies but REPTILES CONTROLING THE EARTH????????????? lol

its f*cking crazy and thats why the threads are mocked..

please, paranoid people, call me a reptile too..

THINK LOGICLY..

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus_forgiveMyRottenSoul

You can't mock something that doesn't exist, and reptilians do not exist, and you cannot prove they do.

PERIOD!

They must have internet access in the looney bins because this place is PACKED with people of below average IQ or mental health problems.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by rocksarerocks]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

When is this clown going to be banned for continually posting lies as facts, with no proof?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

My piece had more to do with where they may come from. I wouldn't know what any type of creature evolving from a dinosaur would look like. Even biologists wouldn't know the exact outcome. The idea is if Reptilians exist where would they come from?
Why and when did primates start walking on two legs? Is it not logical to assume a dinosauroid would also start walking on two legs?

As I stated, this is conjecture on my part.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Dinosaurs walked on 2 legs since the Triassic. It's nothing special.

Upright posture is.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

Attacking a poster personally and suggesting that some opinions or positions should be banned is censorship, plain an simple. As to his posts, they are incredibly positive and considering some negative occurrences, he actually speaks up very convincingly for the positive side. I really appreciate his viewpoints.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

Ah, thats so cute, a little reptilian suckling on its mamas teet.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
THANKS! That proves me right, case closed. Reptilians are not mammals, yet this one has breasts.

Kaythanxbye. I'm right, reptilians are FAKE!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1234567
@jfj123 -

You demand proof all the time.

Let's get this straight. I've REQUESTED EVIDENCE. I've never DEMANDED PROOF. Big difference.

Let me ask you a question. Do you believe in GOD ? If so, did you receive your hard evidence this entity exists ? If not, what basis did you come to this decision ?

I haven't seen any evidence that god exists to date.

All this jargon about reptilians being rubbish is just plain arrogance.

Why is that? Without any evidence it's just a silly story.

The very fact there is no evidence does not mean they do not exist.

And it doesn't prove they do exist now does it?

Prove they do NOT exist. You cannot.

You're asking me to prove a double negative which simply doesn't work and nobody in the scientific community would be drawn into a debate like that as it is completely illogical.

To spam this post with your constant debunking is rediculous.

Ok pay attention please. If someone is making an extraordinary claim, I should be able to ask for evidence to support it.

I can claim I am king of the universe. If I do will you simply bow down to me or might you ask for a bit of evidence to support my position first?????

Let the OP talk about his opinions without being so darn rood about it.

I'm not censoring anyone. The OP has every right to say whatever they want however, I also should have the right to challenge it.

If you dont belive go and start your own anti reptilian thread so you can receive the flags and stars you so desperately deserve.

So if I don't fall into line, I shouldn't be able to express my opinion? Welcome to nazi germany !

This is a place for open minds discussing the possibilities.

I have a very open mind and am open to possibilities but if there is nothing to support something as factual in any way, we're discussing a fictional story.

We humans know very very little about our own universe and attitudes like yours do not aid the quest for knowledge, they hinder it.

You mean the attitude where I ask someone to back up what they say???

I will say it again and again....

THE ABSENCE OF PROOF IS NOT PROOF OF ABSENCE.

Peace and love.

1. I've never asked for PROOF.
2. The absence of proof does not proof existence either.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

It makes it extremely difficult to follow a thought line when a post points to who knows where. Who, are you engaging with this statement.

mam·mal : Any of various warm-blooded vertebrate animals of the class Mammalia, including humans, characterized by a covering of hair on the skin and, in the female, milk-producing mammary glands for nourishing the young.
Source

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join