It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw an invisible airplane!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I've only seen picture of a Japanese man in stealthy clothes. But it's so far away form not seeing it at all. I can believe they are developing all aspect stealth, but I still insist, that what the OP saw, was Just a shadow of a normal plane. Just by the way, why should you test your High-end prototype aircraft above the city, if you know it doesn't work well yet (it caused the shadow). I should rather do it in restricted area

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sovietman

I'm at lunch right now so can't find it, but I'll U2U you the pictures later. A University has two pictures showing a small UAV flying at about 2000 feet. In the first pic you can tell where it is, it's hard to see, but you can tell. In the second pic, you just see blue sky and clouds. IIRC they're using electroluminescence to hide them in plain sight (yes I know that pun was horrifying).

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

I joined this site just due to your post! I just saw the very same thing! The shadow was dark and detailed of a plane! It was also moving extremely fast. It appeared as if the plane was low to the ground! Cant really make any sense of it as it made no sound! I looked all around after the the shadow vanished and did see an airplane flying slowly since there is an airport a mile from where I live! Still a very odd encounter! Told my mother and she suggested Stealth Cloak!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
pheasable:

they were testing stealth camo around 18 years ago i distinctly remember watching a programme on bbc 1 or 2 called tommorows world, it was basically using mirrors and cameras to make something invisible, showed it on tv was mind blowing, then 2007 the below was released:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

so they made a tiny jump from 1989 -2007. to me his is probably 15 year old or more tech being shown to the public, as with 18 years of military research and massive leaps and bounds in tech we'd be massively further along than this.

I think you probably had a glimpse of the latest release of this king of camo.

theres something about this on wiki for what its worth, can't remmeber its proper name though

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

"i think i saw an invisible airplane". even funnier, there are descriptions of an "invisible airplane"....measurements and everything....ahahahaahahahahahaahahahaahaha literally....laughing hard....now wondering how you didn't see contradictory nature of that statement and actually went through with the posting...ahahahahaahah sorry not to be an ass

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ciledehgaem

...ahahahahaahah sorry not to be an ass

Why would you say that unless you thought that's what you were being?

He clearly said he saw a shadow and didn't see the source of the shadow. So based on that observation his guess isn't that unreasonable, though another possibility is he just wasn't looking in the right direction to see the source of the shadow.

I suspect there is stealth technology like this but it's not perfect, I think you'd be able to see some evidence of a moving object, kind of like in the movie "Predator". Or it may even be more crude than what's in that movie.

I believe the story that he didn't see the source of the shadow, but am skeptical of the invisible plane explanation near 3 major airports, I think it would be too much of a hazard to air traffic safety to be flying an invisible plane near 3 airports. He probably just wasn't looking in the right direction to see the shadow's source is my guess.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I know they have this technology. I have seen several F-22s blink out of sight just seconds after takeoff. They had not flown far enough away that you could say they are too far to see. The first time I heard of this many years ago I was very skeptical and thought yea right!

This past Saturday, I had my parents over and my dad kept looking for the jets that would flyover. I laughed and told him he would not see most of them. He was confused because he could hear them flying back and forth shortly after takeoff and he could not see them! LOL!

After looking around enough, he started noticing some of the strange craft and glowing orbs going in and out of the clouds. He was so fascinated by all of this and asked if this was common out here?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LSWONE
I know they have this technology. I have seen several F-22s blink out of sight just seconds after takeoff. They had not flown far enough away that you could say they are too far to see. The first time I heard of this many years ago I was very skeptical and thought yea right!

Sorry, but you don't 'know they have this technology', disappearing aircraft can easily be explained by heat haze, especially after take off, I have seen it a thousand times.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by RichardPrice

I guess that explains why we can't see them flying over our house too then!

The heat haze might also explain why some craft appear to hover in mid air and hide behind clouds as if playing hide and seek. Oh yeah, it also gives them the look of having a chevron shape.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

The heat haze might also explain why some craft appear to hover in mid air and hide behind clouds as if playing hide and seek. Oh yeah, it also gives them the look of having a chevron shape.

When I lived near an air force base I had military jets fly over my house and I often couldn't see them, but not because they were stealth. It was because there were things blocking my view, like other houses, trees, etc.

Now if you're standing on a hilltop and there's no buildings or trees, and perfectly clear skies, then you should be able to see what's flying overhead. Most of us don't have such perfect observing conditions.

When I heard the jets flying overhead but couldn't see them, if I watched and waited long enough I'd eventually see them make a pass that brought them into view. Part of what made them hard to see was the relatively low altitude of the exercises they were performing, I'm sure it was less than 5000 feet and at times WAY less than that, I think they have to stay above 500 feet and I'm sure they did that but at 600 feet they can sound really loud and if they are a few streets over when they go by, you can't see them due to the other houses, and trees blocking the view.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
He could be on to something..... What shape was it?
Keep in mind however for it to be that big of a shadow that plane had to of been very low to the ground.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The title is misleading.

I was under the impression the OP was going to present evidence that allowed the human eye to observe objects that are "invisible". Sadly, I was mislead and instead I got a story of someone who simply saw a shadow, and couldn't find a plane when they tried to view all angles of the sky from their extremely obscured view inside an automobile.

Very well could have been a bird, or a small flock of birds that swooped over your car, and cast a shadow over your field of vision, making it "seem like" an "invisible plane".

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

When I lived near an air force base I had military jets fly over my house and I often couldn't see them, but not because they were stealth. It was because there were things blocking my view, like other houses, trees, etc.

I guess you are onto something. It could be a building blocking my view. This is one of the tallest buildings near my house.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5141f9509997.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 16-6-2010 by LSWONE]

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RichardPrice
Sorry, but you don't 'know they have this technology',

Yes he does... and so do I

it also gives them the look of having a chevron shape.

Your getting crafty... at this rate their will be another poster next to mine

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
I suspect there is stealth technology like this but it's not perfect, I think you'd be able to see some evidence of a moving object, kind of like in the movie "Predator". Or it may even be more crude than what's in that movie.

Funny you mention "Predator"... Just a little 'teaser' from a friend via email...

Hi Ron

I just wanted you to know that yes...I keep very busy and I'm on a 'mission'! My Mission is to keep America safe through development of some very exotic technologies. And yes, as you mentioned, I've worked on/with HAARP. If you want to learn more about that see US Patent #[redacted]. You'll understand the relevance to HAARP and the Stealth Bombers, etc.You're an intelligent man and I'm certain that you'll be able to make the
connection. If you read US Patent #[redacted], you'll understand (a little better) my connection to/with and collaboration with these men.

LOL...suffice it to say that the 'Predator' (as in the movie) is alive/living at Los Alamos!

In a followup...

Hi, Ron...Good Morning!

Thanks for the note and you certainly touch on points of similarity and interest (proving that great minds think alike!).

I am free to talk about any of my published US Patents which are in the public domain. I am, however, under an edict from DoD under the NSA to 'report any inquiries relative to the stealth patent'. I had a phone call from a person who identified himself as an 'Undersecretary of Defense' and the person read a statement to me which I later found was excerpted from the National Security Act, as amended. I was 'ordered' to report any inquiries of any kind, by anyone, to DoD relative to that case (patent). I've only had to do that one time in 20 years when a group of Israeli's, based in Philly, contacted me relative to undertaking collaboration on some 'project' in Haifa. I reported this as instructed and the group 'disappeared' shortly thereafter.

Now then you can make of that what you will... take it or leave it. I would love to do a thread on this particular technology but its still a little 'hot'. I suspect though it will leak out pretty soon... we are already starting to get hints..

What is really hilarious is that one of my biggest skeptics here actually works with the stuff
Go figure. Maybe one day he will come out of the closet

Just to stir the pot....

Invisible Soldier caught on tape wearing top secret stealth INVISIBILITY suit!

Soldier in Invisibility Uniform

OH and BTW... since radar is also EM waves, the tech works on that as well

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Take a look at this article here. They are talking about materials for Passenger planes that can turn transparent at the flip of a switch.

"Materials of the future can include additional functionality that provides transparency on command, negating the need for windows."

www.ibtimes.com...

I have seen this type of technology in action and I love watching the reaction on people's faces when they see something disappear.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I have seen this type of technology in action and I love watching the reaction on people's faces when they see something disappear.

See-through planes of Airbus on anvil

European aircraft manufacturer Airbus has come up with the idea to build a passenger flight with a completely transparent fuselage.

The central body of the aircraft will allow passengers to the see the stars above and city lights below
“The planes of the future will offer an unparalleled, unobstructed view of the wonders of the five continents – where you will be able see the pyramids or the Eiffel Tower through the transparent floor of the aircraft,” Airbus said while unveiling the concept “The Future By Airbus” earlier this year.

www.ibtimes.com...

Aww come on man... can't you guys come up with some NEW tech? This stuff is ancient news...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

LMAO!
This is a good shot of the new Tech buzzing around here. Except with this shot, you missed the purple glow around it!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LSWONEExcept with this shot, you missed the purple glow around it!

Cherenkov Radiation perhaps? Hmmm interesting...

I put India's version of HAARP on Google Earth map
but I have one picture of it activated... not purple... but

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LSWONE

This past weekend I was working in the barn and heard a very loud jet go over head. I rushed out and looked for it and there was nothing to see only hear. It sounded like a cross between a commercial jet liner and the jetsons craft. I know this stuff exists and witnessed it first hand. The day was very clear and my vision is impecable. It sounded like the craft was around 3,000-4,000 ft high but that is only from the sound. Pretty cool stuff! The craft was headed north by northwest from the oberlin ohio area.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join