It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden: I Am a Zionist , Joe Biden admiting he is a Zionist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Joe Biden admits on "Shalom TV" that he is a Zionist

He plainly admits he is a Zionist!!!! wow
I just don't know what to say to that.
Wait he thinks the traitor and spy should be given leniency? Does he have any idea the damage that Pollard did to this country and the lives he put some American agents at risk. I have never had a problem with this guy until this....what the heck is Obama thinking?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
Joe Biden admits on "Shalom TV" that he is a Zionist

He plainly admits he is a Zionist!!!! wow
I just don't know what to say to that.
Wait he thinks the traitor and spy should be given leniency? Does he have any idea the damage that Pollard did to this country and the lives he put some American agents at risk. I have never had a problem with this guy until this....what the heck is Obama thinking?

Well I think Biden is just kissing ass with the zionist remark...

Second - sounds to me that Biden is saying that pardoning Pollard could be tempting for some - but ultimately the rule of law is more important ....

I've watched it twice and got the same impression both times.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I have to admit that I had to look up "zionist".

–noun

a worldwide Jewish movement that resulted in the establishment and development of the state of Israel.

Source: dictionary.reference.com...

Can someone explain to me why this is a big deal? Thanks

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Alora

this site has a lot of info
but there are many others
zionist watch

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Thanks
I'll go read the site now.

Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I still can not get off my mind how Obama decided to kill his chances for the presidency when he chose Biden as running mate, this is beyond me.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
What his political rhetoric betrays is the fact that his priorities include something that doesn't serve the American people, nor is recognized by Americans as an issue which improves the American landscape. Except, of course, for the media powerhouse and transnational corporatist tool known as AIPAC.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This is what happens when you even bring up Israel being the cause of many of our problems...

The fact is that people like Biden are being well taken care of by the Israeli lobby so obviously he will spout this rhetoric. The facts are the facts and the fact is Israel was set up in the worst way possible by exploiting and dehumanizing the Palestinian people. I feel that a Jewish state should exist but the whole way it was formed and our unwavering backing of the state does cause a lot of our problems. Also when I say I feel the Jews should have their own state I dont mean the entire world.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I still can not get off my mind how Obama decided to kill his chances for the presidency when he chose Biden as running mate, this is beyond me.

I completely agree. What was he thinking, "I'll pick a Zionist to become the first black president of the united states?" Is he really only thinking that far ahead? What happens if someone assassinates Obama and Biden becomes acting president? Wouldn't this be more likely a Zionist agenda (if there is one)?

I heard the name Biden in the background (on the television), and I thought, "Great! McCain's got his running mate."

I'm completely flabbergasted by this course of action. NOW what's the lesser of two evils?!?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lagnar

Originally posted by marg6043

I completely agree. What was he thinking, "I'll pick a Zionist to become the first black president of the united states?" Is he really only thinking that far ahead? What happens if someone assassinates Obama and Biden becomes acting president? Wouldn't this be more likely a Zionist agenda (if there is one)?

I heard the name Biden in the background (on the television), and I thought, "Great! McCain's got his running mate."

I'm completely flabbergasted by this course of action. NOW what's the lesser of two evils?!?

Just remember this when it is time to vote. If you are going to vote for the lesser of two evils......you are still voting for evil. Me personally; I think I am going to go with Bob Barr.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Another excellent reason to write in Ron Paul...
thanks for the info

and there is nothing wrong with israel wanting its own country. They just should have picked an unoccupied territory

that simple

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
There are so many things pointing to an actual Republican conspiracy to ensure McCain is elected that its too much. I'm starting to believe Hillary was siderailed because she stood a chance of winning. I actually hope I'm wrong with all of this, despite not supporting Obama and believing that every place you can turn in this election is rigged. But the thing about the lawsuit regarding his citizenship and the constitutional issue, I saw that coming. Due to the lack of being completely and naturally upfront about it, I thought this will really mess the democrats up if the republicans call this in weeks before the election. The name of his chosen VP on the ballet next to his, is so close to another name no one wants to remember. If it isn't a carefully placed meme to create a negative association, what is? And as for his choices, I don't think regarding his bloodline and affiliations, he has them at all. He follows orders like they all do, orders from the Bildenburg group. Its just all too much. If McCain gets in, it will be like 4 runs of Bush (senior and junior, and yes not in a row, but too much to handle!) The world can't stand anymore of that.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

I don't believe Biden is an actual Zionist- not remotely. He's only telling the audience of the moment what they want to hear. Obama did something similar. Someone please correct me if my information is wrong but I have read that Obama told his Jewish audience he had no plans to divide Jerusalem. However, he then told another audience he had plans to divide Jerusalem. Then he backtracked and said what he really meant when he was talking to the Jewish audience is that he had no plans to build an actual wall to divide the city but that he was indeed supportive of dividing the city.

Something along those lines, at least.

So, no, I don't believe Biden is a Zionist either but is instead paying lip service to a Jewish audience.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

You may be correct. But as our representative in office, he is sworn to protect and serve the principles in the constitution..., lying or pandering is NOT one of those duties.

The last thing we need is someone who interest in our country is 'divided' over another country's issues.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
You may be correct. But as our representative in office, he is sworn to protect and serve the principles in the constitution..., lying or pandering is NOT one of those duties.

Very true and I completely agree. But... a pandering politician? Who'd have thunk it?!

top topics

join