It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activist Cindy Sheehan Bugged in Denver?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Activist Cindy Sheehan Bugged in Denver?

www.opednews.com

Cindy Sheehan returned to her Denver hotel room today to find the door unlocked and ajar. She walked in to discover a man working on her phone, screw driver in hand.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
UH-OH...

Now this is pretty interesting.

Sheehan, who has been VERY outspoken about the war, the administration, and the queen of co-complicit criminality--NANCY PELOSI--Who Sheehan is running against for senate--Finds a gentleman who accessed her room somehow, working on her phone with a screwdriver.

Sounds like the current "spy-gate" nonsense that our two-party crime family seems to have a love fest with to me!

I immediately said; "What the hell are you doing? Are you putting a bug on my phone?" He looked like he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and stammered out: "N--no, we are having problems with the phone." I told him to get out of my room because my phone was fine and I called the front desk and the person at the front desk stammered something out about "problems" with some of the phones.

www.opednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I have my doubts on the authenticity. The government doesn't have bumbling agents like that. If that was the U.S. gov't, the guy installing the bug (which has been obsolete for some time now) would have had lookouts watching out for her and he would have been alerted.

If this really happened I doubt it was the U.S. government.

Plus the only articles I could really find was the one you posted from opednews.com, and this link here.
whatreallyhappened.com...

EDIT: spelling

[edit on 25-8-2008 by ben420]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
While the government need not bother to visit the physical location of a phone to tap it, the Democratic National Party or Republican for that matter, would have to either hire a private firm to physically tap the line or risk jail time by using government resources to do it.

It looks to me like someone pooped the bed on this. You don't 'fix' hotel room phones that aren't broken.

How much you wanna bet we have NO idea who the guy was..., and never will?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben420
I have my doubts on the authenticity. The government doesn't have bumbling agents like that. If that was the U.S. gov't, the guy installing the bug (which has been obsolete for some time now) would have had lookouts watching out for her and he would have been alerted.

Plus the only articles I could really find was the one you posted from opednews.com, and this link here.
whatreallyhappened.com...

EDIT: spelling

[edit on 25-8-2008 by ben420]

I agree that type of phone tapping went out with the Dinosaurs, the CIA and other government agencies have way better means of hearing your conversations.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Nobody is paying attention to her so she is creating her own attention, kinda sick if you ask me. She must have just watched that James Bond flick that was on a couple days ago.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Cindy Sheehan's star has faded into obscurity, While Nancy Pelosi is in the news almost daily...

While I don't support either woman, in fact I think both are self serving opprotunists...My belief is that Cindy will say or do just about anything to get n front of a camera or journalist.

There is no such thing as bad publicity except your own obituary. - Brendan Behan, Irish playwright

Cindy has the harder row to hoe, she will have to fight every day to get her name out there, Nancy on the other hand, has photo ops and interviews galore as part of her position.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hell, anyone can get up to date equipment from the internet heres a few links,hehehehe !! :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.pimall.com...

www.spysource.net...

Zindo

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben420
I have my doubts on the authenticity. The government doesn't have bumbling agents like that.

You'd be surprised. I was being watched at one time, and I came out of my house (at the end of a cul de sac) and saw a "narcmobile" - the kind of pontiacish-chevyish dull green sedan that is not ever noticed under normal circumstances - and there are three men sitting in the car directly across from my house. All were wearing sunglasses (on a cloudy day), one in the front, two in the back.

After I picked up my mail and returned inside, the car gunned up and left. A week or so later, there was a blob of solder on the phone in our computer room, making the phone unable to hang up (so that conversations in the room could be listened in on) or otherwise function.

Pretty sloppy, if you ask me...

If that was the U.S. gov't, the guy installing the bug (which has been obsolete for some time now) would have had lookouts watching out for her and he would have been alerted.

Maybe, maybe not. [shrug] If only one guy was available and they believed they had enough of a window...they may have sent one guy in. But whether it was the govt or a lesser interest, I suspect that she was being bugged.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I wonder if the device he was installing in her phone was tube driven? Very interesting indeed.

new topics

join