It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush is a fool...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This is how he thinks of war with Iraq even though its over its something to think about..."I had a dream, when Iraq had nuclear weapons...Lets go kill them Iraqi's because I don't like them..." He went to war with them because the C.I.A. had some facts...If you ask me he is a moron and needs to be put in an institution..he deliberately sends more and more of our family, friends, and others in the military to Iraq, and Afganistan...we need to worry about our homeland other than trying to go else where.

[Edited on 19-3-2004 by USADecline]

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Where are Iraq's WMD you ask?

The answer is not "Iraq's WMD program ceased to exist after the Gulf War",no the answer is "Iraq's WMD has been moved to Syria."

Now it would be easy to write off this thread as another attack on a "radical islamic state", but the facts speak for themselves.

Why did we catch Uday and Qusay? Because they were expelled from Syria back into Iraq

If Syria is willing to transport human cargo out of Iraq what would stop them from taking on the WMD of the former regime.

This is not a crackpot theory but a well documented event.

Nizar Nayuf (Nayyouf-Nayyuf), a Syrian journalist who recently defected from Syria to Western Europe and is known for bravely challenging the Syrian regime, said in a letter Monday, January 5, to Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf, that he knows the three sites where Iraq's Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) are kept. The storage places are:

1- Tunnels dug under the town of al-Baida near the city of Hama in northern Syria. These tunnels are an integral part of an underground factory, built by the North Koreans, for producing Syrian Scud missiles. Iraqi chemical weapons and long-range missiles are stored in these tunnels.

-2- The village of Tal Snan, north of the town of Salamija, where there is a big Syrian air force camp. Vital parts of Iraq's WMD are stored there.

-3-. The city of Sjinsjar on the Syrian border with the Lebanon, south of Homs city.

Nayouf writes that the transfer of Iraqi WMD to Syria was organized by the commanders of Saddam Hussein's Special Republican Guard, including General Shalish, with the help of Assif Shoakat , Bashar Assad's cousin. Shoakat is the CEO of Bhaha, an import/export company owned by the Assad family.

In February 2003, a month before America's invasion in Iraq, very few are aware about the efforts to bring the Weapons of Mass Destruction from Iraq to Syria, and the personal involvement of Bashar Assad and his family in the operation.
Nayouf, who has won prizes for journalistic integrity, says he wrote his letter because he has terminal cancer.

Now I am not advocating nation building in Syria

I have made this thread to defend the reasons we have deposed a despot capable of not only killing millions of his own people but who has endangered and destroyed the lives of Iranians, Israelis, Kuwaitis and Saudis. There is no question that Iraq is better without Saddam and that Asnar al Islam has been disrupted without a terror friendly base. The WMD existed before and after our invasion and not an overblown threat.

Whether you find yourself a Republican, Democrat, or Independent you must realize that the war in Iraq has clear purpose and justifaction and it is wrong to condemn it as "Haliburtons Escapade".

[Edited on 13-3-2004 by Agent47]

My Default Pro War Evidence. Want More?

Guess the detractors dont want to touch this.

Oh and heres the source of my truth.

Syria-Iraq WMD The Connection

[Edited on 17-3-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
didn't you just post the same thing last night?? but it was your own thread...

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by samfashow
didn't you just post the same thing last night?? but it was your own thread...

Its a cross thread argument.

And yes I did.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This sounds like trolling to me.
Let me make some derogatory comments with only your opinions and then tell people who can and cannot post.

Do you get more points for starting threads?

I would hope (do hope) that the level of discussion is a A LOT higher than this.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Variable
This sounds like trolling to me.
Let me make some derogatory comments with only your opinions and then tell people who can and cannot post.

Do you get more points for starting threads?

I would hope (do hope) that the level of discussion is a A LOT higher than this.

What are you babbling about fool? Is there a subject in your sentence or are you just speaking to everyone? If you feel the level of discussion should be so high then discuss and not nit pick.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by USADecline
if you ask me its all a lie...post here with responses...no right wing statements please
Well, I think that the people who believe Bush are the real fools. I don't really think that Bush is a fool per se, because he knows what is going on and the people don't. But, if you mean that he is just a puppet and a figurehead for somebody else, then you're right, he is a fool.

Just think of it. Twice the American elite invaded and destroyed Iraq. The first time wasn't good enough to decimate that country, so they went in again to kill even more people, with a nice hefty payoff of large amounts of crude oil.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This thread amounts to conjecture and opinion...having NO merit in this forum: War on Terrorism.

Where shall I move it? MudPit, Politics and Scandals...flip a coin?

seekerof

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I think this war has much more to do with injecting our influence more heavily into the region, with the added bonus of the oil.

I just don't think the oil is the main objective. It really could be that Jr. is pissed for Hussein's attempt on daddy's life. But probably not.

I think it's just the beginning of a hostile takeover of the region. However, I'm afraid that if this was the plan, it is backfiring, and will fail. With Spain's very vocal and adamant refusal to go along with Bush any longer, and the lesser known change in leadership with the same results 3 months ago in Australia, worldwide support for this action is waning quickly.

The people are speaking, and they are beginning to be heard. I predict that the mass-media outlets will soon find the salability of the anti-Bush sentiment, and begin touting it in the mainstream.

I remember about a week ago a prediction in one of these threads that spoke of an era of peace coming soon. There might just be a power/paradigm shift happening here. What I'm noticing in the news is very strange and different to me.

Let's hope
DeltaChaos

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I agree with Agent on this one, wut are you talking about when you say " ;et me make derogatory comments...." are you referring to another thread or are you just clueless?

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by USADecline
This is how he thinks of war with Iraq even though its over its something to think about..."I had a dream, when Iraq had nuclear weapons...Lets go kill them Iraqi's because I don't like them..." He went to war with them with some C.I.A. accusations...if you ask me its all a lie...post here with responses...no right wing statements please

Even in the Pit, we need to raise the quality of threads. This should never have been made a thread ANYWHERE on the board, even in the Pit. Please, can we try a little harder? BTW, if you want to start a discussion, you cannot demand nobody from an oposing side engage. That is obviously akin to unrinating in a breeze.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Agent I was not talking to you. Please remove the chip off your shoulder. Calling people derogatory names one a forum board is a little to easy. I won't sink to that level. I will let my ideas speak for themselves.

Variable

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   

no right wing statements please

What did the fingers say to the face?...

SLAP! Bitch!

Seriously though. If you want a secure, sheltered thread, you really shouldn't be here. Everyone has the right to chime in. That's why it's an online forum...

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I don't support the right wing, but you have to have it to challenge your own convictions. Hey, you might be wrong.

As for Bush being a fool, no, he's a TOOL, and not in the handy sense.

new topics

join