It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American prison camp from the inside

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Just came across this video, Its a prison camp with huge holding cells for multiple people at any one time..

Why would the government need these, what kinda situation would have to happin for these camps to come into use?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This is no 'prison camp' and it purpose is obvious. This is the facility that will be used to process the hundreds of protesters who will be arrested at the DNC. I actually have to give kudos to the Denver PD or allowing this crew to film the inside, and for changing their policy on the concertina wire that used to top the fences.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Wow I am noticing all of the equipment (computers, hospital beds and that sort of thing) the government would not let this local police force spend that kind of money for a possible event someday. They must suspect something is going to happen. I have seen a lot of these videos of the outside of some building suspected of being a camp, but this is truly worrisome.

They must plan on breaking up a lot of protest during the convention?

[edit on 25-8-2008 by red 5]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This is not a prison camp, this is the holding facility for those "peaceful" protesters that are arrested at the DNC this week.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
All things considered.This seems like very humaine treatment for people commiting the crime of free speech.I do hope they allow cameras inside while they subdue these miscreants.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Look pretty unsecure... If those people wanted to revolt during captivity, they could easily bust down those fences and break out a window after overwhelming the guards.

Just food for thought... I don't speak out in public or exercise my rights, for this very reason. If I was peacefully assembling, and someone tried to deny me my liberty, I would fight back.

2c, star, flag

new topics

top topics

join