It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Train carrying human cargo?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMysticism
reply to post by Leo Loeb

I have a question. Why is there more railroad cars for passengers than for cargo. I noticed this a few days ago when a bullet train passed by and there was 8 cars connected. A few minutes later a simple cargo train passed by and only four cars were attached?

Frankly, it is because rail service has declined in a big way over the last half of the 20th century. Why? Simple...truck traffic burns more oil.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
There is purported to be an X WW2 German POW Camp located in Houlton, Me. It has supposedly been all repaired and set up for business by Halburton's subsidiary Kellog, Brown and whoever. This ios not the only camp built here in the US just Google Concentration Camps USA and read more.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
So whens the book coming out? I would read it.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This is so sad but it goes right along with what we have been hearing. this is what is in store for the americans next.

The plan is take your children while at school so they will not be with their parents. anyone over 44 will also be taken.

We need Ron Paul and we need to stand up people.

And if you want help, just ask the aliens to come. They will come if we ask.

My gut feeling is that this has been happening for years and we have all been asleep. Do not let them break through our minds.

Meditate and send them to the light.

Vickie Connell (come and get me assholes)

You know these are probally humans that they call illegals aliens. If you are Mexican, Native American, Black White or whatever. Please put it aside and stand together.

Obama & Biden McCain & Clinton are all included in the NWO. They care nothing about us. search larry sinclair citizenwells or obambi

you will find lots no quarters also

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
hey i found this reference is james casbolts work....

There is a massive number of missing children in Britain, America and other places connected to these underground bases. The figure in Britain seems to be at least twenty thousand children dissappear without a trace every year. In a 1995 classified CIA, DIA (defence intelligence agency) and FBI report, it stated that one hundred thousand children and one million adults disappear and are never found in the US every year. You may ask yourself how is this being covered up. As was mentioned at the beginning of the article, the same group working with the greys and reptilians which is MI6, CIA and the MIEC, own and control the mainstream media. In 2001 Scotland Yard police revealed that it had been unable to find three hundred black boys aged between four to seven that disappeared from London in a three-month period. The three hundred boys were reported missing between July and September in 2001. Journalist Yinka Sunmonu an expert in missing children told the BBC’s Today program “Children are here one day and gone the next”. In 1989 in Westchester, New York which was the site of numerous UFO overflights and reports of human abductions at that time. Over three thousand missing children reports surfaced. After extensive investigation by local police departments the children were not found at red light districts or centres for run a ways. Researchers and law enforcement officials were baffled. There is also the CIA ‘finders case’. This involved negative factions of the CIA directly involved in child kidnapping. This was revealed in a 1987 US customs report. Customs and police raided a Washington DC warehouse which was used by the CIA. There they found a set of instructions broadcast via a computer network which advised the CIA to move a huge amount of kidnapped children that were originally being held at the warehouse (customs and police found large amount of nappies and other things there) and to keep them moving across jurisdictions. There were instructions on impregnation of female teenagers and also instructions on how to avoid police detection. The destination for the children in the instructions was New Mexico.

once again kinda interesting no?,oncemore we have the hands of the cia all over it.a better name for it would be the grays human depopulation agency.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
i have just one question. why, if you were all sure you heard someone, did you not call the police?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
i forgot this bit

The Albuquerque journal ran an article entitled ’ Why New Mexico has so many more missing children than comparable states remains a mystery’. Much of this activity is centred around New Mexico where the Dulce underground facility is. One male survivor of the MI6/CIA mind control project Monarch described in ’The illuminati formula’ by Fritz Springmeir, the china lake naval base at Ridgecrest in the California desert. This anonymous man says batches of children numbering one, two and three thousand were kept in cages piled up to the ceiling of large hangers. He says these cages are called ’woodpecker grids’. These are electrified and the children were tortured with electric shocks.

jamescasbolt.com...

i believe electric shocks are used in the art in reprogramming the mind for brainwashing.
manchurian candidates anyone?

you know this kinda links in to monsterexplorations post about activities withing dulce new mexico.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

cmon folks get your act together,your running out of time!!.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Very Interesting indeed. Where did you go?

If yall heard screams why did you not call the cops?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The fact that there was a written excuse for working on the railway in the beginning
Which read like a riches to rags story
Tells me the plot was created
Personally when someone has something real to say they go straight to the truth of the matter
And do not start off by trying to explaining themselves

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I found this interesting example of kidnapped beings within the USA.

but busy in U.S. underground military facilities which gradually became home to thousands upon thousands of kidnapped American children snatched off the streets (about one million per year) and placed into iron bar cages stacked from floor to ceiling as part of the 'training'

educate-yourself.org...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join