It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i am not american or any other nationallity i wish to be free of all laws

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
i want to declare myself a free human being of the universe therefore laws of certant jurisdictions and nations shouldn't apply to me is there anyway to do this for real legally?

as long as i agree not to kill or hurt or steal why should i have to listen to any other laws that i had no part of?? these laws are being forced upon me how can this be? when i was born free?

does anyone know any lawyers of human right activist who can help to declare immunity from these laws?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
There's a couple things I was reading on the strawman that is created when a birth certificate is filled out. I can't explain it because its a little confusing but its something like you can claim your strawman and use it as a means to interact in the world without being subject to it. Laws are only used against the strawman. Its similar I think to how a CEO is not equal to the corporation. He leads it but if the corporation goes under or gets in legal trouble, he isn't responsible. Sort of like how corporate CEOs can get multimillion dollar bonuses even when the corporation goes under. The way most people live, the CEO is the corporation instead of being independent of it. So they are subject to the same circumstances.

This could be all bs, I really haven't looked into all that much. It's interesting though I have to say

[edit on 25-8-2008 by ghaleon12]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I'm not sure how successful people have been doing this, but basically its the notion of self, and all others as being sovereign beings. Its intrinsic to respect for each person, and their rights which are being violated both by social norms, and by governments around the world, to see everyone this way.
Lakota Sioux nation declared sovereignity, www.worldproutassembly.org...
Oklahoma declared sovereignity, however its still very bound to American law. www.ok-safe.com...
Theres an online self-sovereignity document here: selfsip.org...
This site says tax protestors are doing it and sending in their proclamations to the tax office. They say its probably not legal, and unless they actually win their case in a court of law, the office will be investigating an filing charges. www.albionmonitor.com...

I believe everyone to be a sovereign. But the point is, there is a shared responsibility as we are born into nations. The very hospitals you are born on, the roads you drive upon, the infrastructure that exists requires joint funds and cooporation, or you would be born into far more primitive conditions. So I strike a balance in my mind, sovereign yet needfully cooperative. In which case, we need to work for the best governments possible, and this is the task we are failing at. No one wants to do the work.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Yeah this never works dude ya see they'll just kill you.
You can be free and a sovereign being all you want but only under there rule of slavery first.
If you choose not to be under there rule then they will just exterminate you.
This is how Rome works im afraid.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekerpeacemaker
i want to declare myself a free human being of the universe therefore laws of certant jurisdictions and nations shouldn't apply to me is there anyway to do this for real legally?

as long as i agree not to kill or hurt or steal why should i have to listen to any other laws that i had no part of?? these laws are being forced upon me how can this be? when i was born free?

does anyone know any lawyers of human right activist who can help to declare immunity from these laws?

Is theyre any chance i can join you theyre buddy

im sick of all these laws being forced upon me aswell and i would never steal or evern hink about killing someone either im not that kind of person.

but then again going on what someone else said its probably true that if you do become free your gonna get killed in an unfortunate "accident"

so i think we can only be free when were dead im afraid.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

It's a nice dream, but just a tad unworkable...even if laws aren't written by Congress or anyother political entity, society itself has rules and laws. No society is free of rules/laws. Rules are what give a society it's structure, no can function with out them.

As I said, a nice dream, but just that, a dream.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

new topics

top topics

join