It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human dna has alien dna waiting to activated

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
human dna has dormant alien dna waiting to be activated

you know when there is a full moon people act weird well scientist have found genes in our dna they believe to be alien at at the right time they will be come active and i believe between 200-2012 with the arrival of planet x
-nibaru the gravitational electromagnet forces from this event will be the switch that turns on these dormant DNA genes. which i believe will activate the uses of our entire brain instead of the 13-30% which we currently use we will have physic telekinetic abilities and maybe more making use truly god like. at this point he govt will begin blood test people for these genetic mutation and people will be classified as red, blue or yellow. those with red or blue classification will be immediately detain and ship by railroad or helicopter to fema death camps for immediate disposal. why you ask i dont don't know why would they want to kil these mutants fear i guess. do you want anyone to know you most darkest secret just by reading your mind?

please research and get back to me i really were on to something.

you know when your heart just tell you are right about something well there is no more denying it 2012 is it there is something real big going on here
the whole year 2000 y2k thing was bullsh*t it was engineered so they could discredit the real threat 2012 back in 1999 all you had to was set your computer clock to 1 minute before it turns to 2000 i did this and all it did was reset it self big deal it was all a hoax to discredit the real threat 2012

i also believe Haarp and the cern lhc project aslo has something to do with 2012

hman dna has dormant alien dna waiting to be activated

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I keep seeing this synchronicity popping up as well. Contactee Alex Collier says that we have the DNA of 22 different species of Beings, who have at one time or another manipulated our DNA and infused their own within ours. Maybe "junk" DNA is not "junk" at all?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This reminds me of the X-Men. That was a great comic book series. Nightcrawler was always my favorite....

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
thats awesome i love it when people talk about alien dna and stuff like that cause its so rad to think that we humans could have super powers like shooting deadly bullets made of oatmeal out of hands or maybe even mindbullets yeah its super dooper cool have you ever heard of using periods at the ends of sentences its rad cause it gives the reader to figure out just what youre saying but hey dont listen to me what do i know.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Wow!!

Just to play devils advocate

Source

While it is possible that Prof Chang works on a more classified area of the Human Genome Project, it's important to note that I and others have not been able to verify his existence. It is very likely that classified research is occurring on extraterrestrial genetics in the human genome, but we need credible testimonies to verify this. Consequently, I cannot the verify the accuracy of the Canadian National's January 8 report concerning Prof Chang's research findings confirming the discovery of extraterrestrial genes in human DNA.

Originally posted by MockedUnicorn
This reminds me of the X-Men. That was a great comic book series. Nightcrawler was always my favorite....

You can have teleportation. I'll take the claws and healing ability.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by ATruGod]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This was just someones blog. I never saw any official report come from the HGP with anything like this. And, for me it is a stretch that anomalous scientific to be extraterrestrial, esp if every living thing on the planet had it. I would conclude that it would be very much terrestrial. Weird how these stories take on a life of their own.

Perhaps there is something cosmic in our DNA structure, I would certain tend to believe that... but I'm not able to correlate in mind, what that might have to do with moon, or 2012. Seem like alot of hype about both of these topics, but no credible science or testimony to back these up.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekerpeacemaker
which i believe will activate the uses of our entire brain instead of the 13-30% which we currently use we will have physic telekinetic abilities and maybe more making use truly god like.

Wrong we use 100% of our brain. we may not ever use all 100% at one time but we use all of our brain at one time or nother. www.snopes.com... I know snopes is not the greatest source but I feel lazy and I should not have to do your research.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Not the first time i hear it and not the first time i ask - why this ridiculous claim that alien have DNA? DNA are just chemical compounds and different organism on different planets have very very small chance of having that similar biochemistry. Oh, and as for this "junk" DNA - not only humans have it. Are worms also waiting to be activated by Nibiru?
Another weird thing - i cannot find the article (source) on Pubmed. This is where it should be if it is serious research and not DNA, sorry - junk.
I can imagine (with a very very very ..... very low probability of course) alien life forms messing with our DNA. But it still will be our, just messed up by aliens, DNA. Will be glad to read scientific article by professor Chang and group of Canadian researchers.

Edit - wrong word changed. DNA - bases? Shame on me.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I keep seeing this synchronicity popping up as well. Contactee Alex Collier says that we have the DNA of 22 different species of Beings, who have at one time or another manipulated our DNA and infused their own within ours. Maybe "junk" DNA is not "junk" at all?

That's interesting. Paul Davies said this:

Forget waiting for ET to call -- the most likely place to find an alien message is in our DNA, according to an expert in Australia.

Professor Paul Davies, from the Australian Centre for Astrobiology at Macquarie University in Sydney, believes a cosmic greeting card could have been left in every human cell.

The coded message would only be discovered once the human race had the technology to read and understand it.

Writing in New Scientist magazine, Davies said the idea should be considered seriously.

www.mg.co.za...

Also, what's called Junk DNA seems to follow Zipf's Law. This is a law that's followed by every language from English to Chinese.

www.abc.net.au.../greatmomentsinscience

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Enlightened Encounter]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I think it's all interesting about our genes and stuff, but seriously this whole 2012 charade is just a book selling marketing scam like indigo children and all that stuff.

IMO.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Didn't I see something like this on Star Trek Voyager the other day? Ensign Kim has alien DNA and he is going to turn into an alien? I thought the episode was pretty stupid.

Anyway, I think this is all a bunch of crap. Humans have human DNA, and that's it. I don't know why we always want to bring aliens into the picture. What is this? Wishful thinking?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by red 5

Originally posted by truthseekerpeacemaker
which i believe will activate the uses of our entire brain instead of the 13-30% which we currently use we will have physic telekinetic abilities and maybe more making use truly god like.

Wrong we use 100% of our brain. we may not ever use all 100% at one time but we use all of our brain at one time or nother. www.snopes.com... I know snopes is not the greatest source but I feel lazy and I should not have to do your research.

You are both right on the brain here

But in capacity we dont use more than 10-25% of our brain.
We could make it really easy and compare our brain with a CPU, with several cores, and lets split each brain half into 3 cores each (One heck of a cpu really).

If each core would be in use at the same time they are only using about 4% each of their capacity.
Now, this isn't much really if you think on the capacity we perhaps can train to use, or if it will come out of mankinds evolutionary process.

I wonder what would happen if our 'cores' jumped up to use 25% of their capacity...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hi all ....ok so here is my 2 christian sense worth ....lol ...

What has been before will be again ..nothing new under the sun (Biblical)
Or in laymans terms ...History repeats itself ..

So isnt it possible if the bible were true then this happened before (when the Giants were born from the fallen angels) and will happen again or has happened again ?And there could be people wandering around who do in fact have fallen angel dna ?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
this looks fake.

Humans are not the apex of evolution. There is no such thing as humanoid extraterrestrials.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Great Post Thank you OP! This kind of Thing will Happen more and More as we near closer the Coming Age (2012 ?) of the Opening of Our Human Minds and Spheres, The Greys Engineered us hundreds of Millions of years Ago to Prepare us and Utilize our Pure Raw (HOLY) DNA Stock, Please consult the Mingloucho Chronicles for More Infos (Knowledge) on this Holy Subject !

Great POST ~

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by fishspeaker

grays don't exist, evolution shows how we got here, and if there are aliens, as there most certainly are, the probability of them being humanoid is borderline-impossible.

There's not going to be some ascension or enlightening. Humans will go about their lives as usual, and society will slowly shift to a type 1 civilization.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by fishspeaker

grays don't exist, evolution shows how we got here, and if there are aliens, as there most certainly are, the probability of them being humanoid is borderline-impossible.

There's not going to be some ascension or enlightening. Humans will go about their lives as usual, and society will slowly shift to a type 1 civilization.

link to source?

hm?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
ANY biology book made in this decade.

And the fact that humanoid shapes are NOT the apex of evolution. The fact that there are numerous life forms no where near humanoid in appearance but in the direction of it the human mind in evolution towards sentience, and the fact that a big brain isn't needed for sentience to begin with.

Also the fact that the very color of grays makes them impossible.

(ignore periods)

. . . . . . . . AUV
W = 70 - -----
. . . . . . . . 10

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Quote [There's not going to be some ascension or enlightening. ]

..actually it really does seem like it is happening just the opposite of that ...society is getting worse and worse ..descending not ascending and not becoming more enlightened ...but getting more and more dumbed down (not everyone but it does seem like they are the majority these days) ..........

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I must say I have never hear of the Mingloucho Chronicles before...?? I did a quick search and found nothing. Furthermore, are there any scientist out there who hypothesize there is alien DNA in humans. I would imagine it would trash one credibility at the very least. I tend to believe this theory on a gut level, but I haven't heard of anyone from the Human Genome Project publishing anything along these lines. I am just wondering if there is anything other than a blog to back up this claim. Thanks,

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join