It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama finally concedes on his lack of experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Obama has reached to fill in the huge experience gap that he has in foreign policy and national security by choosing Joseph Biden as his VP. Although such is not his only weakness.

We are yet to see how his VP choice will be received by his anti-war supporters. Biden in the past has disagreed with Obama in how to proceed with the Iraq war.

What about Obama’s rhetoric of change in Washington? Joseph Biden has been part of Washington politics much longer than Barack’s opponent John McCain.

Biden voted for the Iraq war. Later he as others retracted their decision claiming that they had been misinformed. Such could be viewed as nothing other than a readjustment to fit into public opinion. If Iraq can establish a lasting peaceful Democracy, we can expect that these same people will retract their retraction and proudly will say: "I voted for the war in Iraq."

Read the whole article at: www.readwhatisee.com

Also: Barack Obama and Hugo Chavez: Two of a kind?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I see that you are kind of new here, and have jumped knee deep into pushing your political agenda. Instead of actually denying ignorance, you have been doing your best to direct members to one extremely biased blog.

I recommend reading this thread in detail:
The Quadrennial Exploitation Of The Moronic Masses

I also recommend these two:
Disgusting election taints ATS... Stand up and shut up!
"Quadrennial Exploitation" / "Disgusting election taints" sources [ExposeD]

You are a bit late to the party,
DocMoreau

join