It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atrocities Committed By Hamas Led Me To Convert To Christianity : Mus'ab Hassan Yousef

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

none of those are requisites for being a 'true christian'

its very simple, keep the 10 commandments, and accept the christ as the messiah prophesied in the old testament.

thats all, any questions?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

It took 3 posts to bring the anti-christian rants...you bore me.

Radical Islamic terrorists want to kill you, me and your Mom because we don't follow Allah.

Equating that thinking to past Christian atrocities is the equivalent of holding you responsible for the sins of your grandparents. Grow up.

The world is fighting against these animals.

Remember, there are especially warm spots waiing in hell for those whom in times of great struggle, do nothing.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I have read over your post until I realized that you do not know much about any religion. Yes the Christians did have crusades however it was not in the name of God. You see people go crazy with power. "Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely." People will do anything if God told them, but their problem is they are blind. Blind sheep following a blind herdsman will surly fall into a pit. Why are you ignorant? It is nothing to be proud of.

I welcome Mus'ab Hassan Yousef with open arms.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

welcome to the modern world, captain, and congratulations of your brave decision, may you continue your freedom unharmed.

as an ex muslim (and very educational for my fellow ignorant infidels) you might find this site helpful and enlightening:

Islam Watch:

Islam Under Scrutiny by Ex-Muslims

www.islam-watch.org...

edit:

d'oh, i'm so used to communicating with muslims who want to flee, that i mistook this thread for one of them, apparently its just an article post, sorry, cap'n!

good one, though!

[edit on 25-8-2008 by feydrautha]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by feydrautha

welcome to the modern world, captain, and congratulations of your brave decision, may you continue your freedom unharmed.

as an ex muslim (and very educational for my fellow ignorant infidels) you might find this site helpful and enlightening:

Islam Watch:

Islam Under Scrutiny by Ex-Muslims

www.islam-watch.org...

edit:

d'oh, i'm so used to communicating with muslims who want to flee, that i mistook this thread for one of them, apparently its just an article post, sorry, cap'n!

good one, though!

[edit on 25-8-2008 by feydrautha]

LoL its ok dude, I was wondering at first what you were talking about. So do you being an ex- Muslim...think it is wrong for one to change their faith?Just curious...I have never asked someone that was of Muslim faith that before.

[edit on 8/25/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
mm.. Islam/Christianity doesn't make someone a bad person. A misinterpretation of a message can surely do that, though.

Even Muslims know the importance of Jesus. They just don't worship his image the way Christians do.

Most Islamic preachers will recommend that all Muslims read the bible. As a Christian, I've found the Qu'ran to be extremely insightful.

We are all brothers with the same enemy, we just don't realize it yet.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Any religious beliefs or doctrine can be bent and twisted by elite men of ill intent and used as political tools of propaganda and law... You shouldnt condemn an entire religion based solely on its history.

All religions have at one time been used in the past as tools to manipulate the masses. Those in power will use anything in their quest to expand that power. Religion was used then, and the media is used today.

So please stop arguing about this or that religion being evil for what happens as a direct result of abusive manipulation of political and religious power.

It is the leaders of those religions at the time who are to blame

[edit on 26-8-2008 by mostlyspoons]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by bdswetty
mm.. Islam/Christianity doesn't make someone a bad person. A misinterpretation of a message can surely do that, though.

Even Muslims know the importance of Jesus. They just don't worship his image the way Christians do.

Most Islamic preachers will recommend that all Muslims read the bible. As a Christian, I've found the Qu'ran to be extremely insightful.

We are all brothers with the same enemy, we just don't realize it yet.

allah makes it very clear that he expects all his followers to do whatever it takes to make this a muslim world. the koran is very easy to understand, it uses very plain wording, and the message is very easy to grasp.

if the west wants peace, they must accept islamic rule. period.

mohammad did not quite understand christianity, and when he plagiarised the stories from the bible, he got so much completely wrong, seemingly with a purpose.

'people of the book' (jews, xians) are allowed to practice their faith, but only in a subservient, oppressed manner, known as dhimmitude. which means they still must submit to islam.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mostlyspoons

the commands of allah are very clear, simple and quite violent.

no room for interpretation.

there is nothing to compare them to, in other religions.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Wow.
a cleric has converted as well.....Here he is talking.

Is this a trend that is starting to happen. Personally I am all for it if someone wants to convert to any religion and that includes a Christian to a Muslim they should be aloud to with out felling their lives are threatened.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
ATTENTION this is a political cover up for what is going on and what will happen i do not conscider this too special perhaps I think he is just a lost child from the point of a (HUMAN) not a muslim or christian....

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Shamelessly, Muslims who use death penalty to scare fellow Muslims from converting to Christianity, take along with them huge petro-dollars to the freer Western World to convert some greedy and or troubled personalities like the cash-strapped Micheal Jackson and hungry common ‘liberals’ alike only to turn and tell whoever listens to them that, “It is the miracle of God that the number of Christian convert to Islam is more than the number of Muslim convert to Christianity”.When did fear of death become a miracle even if the statistics is true. In fact, it is the other way round.

But the genuine miracle is: despite the barbaric use of death penalty to deter their people from leaving Islam, many notable and common Muslims still dare desert Islam and run away to escape the death penalty like recently done by brother Mosab Yousef. Many, of course, get killed and that is a well known fact. But the Western powers have duty to protect Mosab because Muslims World over will be planning to kill him to discourage other potential converts to Christianity, the most peaceful religion on Earth.

If Muslims feel Islam has a divine protection I challenge them to let stay in Islam be voluntary like the Christians make stay in Christianity a matter of choice. And if “Allah” is afraid that many faithfuls will abandon Islam in an alarming proportion and so proscribes death to potential deserters of Islam, that should prove to us that their is no any miracle behind the survival of Islam other than row human force. That is why a Moslem can even bomb a crowded Mosque of other Muslim sects in his desperate move to protect what he considers as the genuine Islam.

Every informed, educated and honest person would agree with me that a Muslim equivalent of the then Celsius Clay (now Mohammed Ali) or Dr. Maurice Buccaile etc, who convert to Christianity, can’t stay in, say, Egypt or S/Arabia or Pakistan etc let alone move freely like do Ali and Buccaile etc in the West. So you can’t compare what happens in the free World with what happens in the regimented World of Islam!!

Of course, with the growing suspicion that Islamic doctrines are actually responsible for the embarrassing scientific and technological backwardness of the Muslim World, the oil-rich Arabs lure some greedy and or frustrated Western personalities like Micheal Jackson and commoners alike into Islam so that they can turn to their increasingly doubting fellow Muslims and say: “Don’t you see even the Westerners do convert to Islam?” Even that one would eventually stop!

Thank God for giving us INTERNET as we can now expose all the scientific errors, contradictions and corruptions (Alif.Lam.Mim; Kaf.Ha.A.In.Sat, Various Qira’ats etc) that exist in the Qur’an without getting killed by those fighting for ‘Allah’.

But it must be clear that any attempt on the life of our brother will NOT be tolerated. The numerous Christian Arabs who have necessarily hidden their faith for fear of being Killed should emulate Mosab by running to the Western World.

However, the West must put pressure on Arab and other Islamic countries to reciprocate the freedom enjoyed by the Muslims in the West and other Christian nations. America and Europe should stop sacrificing Christians in Arab and Muslim countries on the alter of PETROL. Welcome Mosab to salvation.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Hi,

I'm a Christian, that is forever learning ALL religions, because each plays a purpose e.g. if everyone was christian or everyone was muslim... then the battle in the book of revelation that takes place is false am i right?

I believe Islam was there before Muhammad, No.2 Muhammad read the Bible and was seen by an angel. I am sorry to let you people know via experience, but even in Africa, citing of an 'angel' is very common, as we seem to forget the devil has his 'angels' and 'he wonders to an fro on Earth'.
My friend was cited by an angel and the angel said "I was sent by God, I have a message." My friend asked 'proclaim Jesus as Lord, the angel repeated "I was sent by God, I have a message." My friend repeated the question and the angel flew off... why?....

Also in Africa a guy went mental and started killing people and he kept saying an angel told him so, he was healed in a nearby church (doesnt prove that christianity is the way, Jesus is the proof) and it was revealed that it was the devil's angel.

Finally one has said that muslims and christians are brothers.... The devil himself quoted scriptures to Jesus... Therefore Muhammad possesing such similar scriptures to the Torah and new testament, doesnt phase me one bit.

Next topic, abomination for muslims to marry christians... your almighty muhammad married a christian.....

One guy told me to join islam because I will obtain many virgins in heaven... I told him 'well I can obtain these virgins on Earth' so tell me what's so special about your heaven???

many christians are converting to islam, in my experience, its because they weren't christians in the 1st place. I have many muslim convert friends who converted from christianity to islam, I tell them I am fasting and meditating "what you lot fast too" they quote many quaranic verses and I show them equal, if not, better scriptures in the Bible and Torah.

however muslims that convert to christianity are real muslims, imams, high figures. Why because only they know the Truth. That is all I can say. I am greatful to study Islam, its about time christians do the same instead of blasting false accusations at them and let them know the truths, isnt that what Jesus did?.....

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
That sheikh hassan yousef is the spitting image of brian cowen, the irish prime minister, seriously, there like twins.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by Europe]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

This thread makes no sense. Palestinians are both Christians and Muslims yet they get equally oppressed by Israel. What members of a particular family do or convert religions is their own affair.

I do note zionists and Christian zionists will make a meal of it. Supposing all the Palestinians convert to Christianity, will occupation suddenly end?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

"....when I was only 18, I was arrested by the Israel Defense Forces because I was the head of the Islamic Society in my high school. It's a kind of youth movement of the organization. And my process of awakening began."

What happened?

Masab-Joseph: "Until then I knew Hamas through my father, who lived a very modest and loving life. At first I really admired the organization, mainly because I admired my father so much. But during the 16 months I spent in prison I was exposed to the true face of Hamas. ...I sat in Megiddo Prison and suddenly I understood who the real Hamas was. Their leaders in prison received better conditions, such as the best food, as well as more family visits and towels for the shower. These people have no morals, they have no integrity...

Have you heard of Stockholm Syndrome;

Definition of Stockholm syndrome Stockholm syndrome: An extraordinary phenomenon in which a hostage begins to identify with and grow sympathetic to their captor. Named for an episode that occurred in Stockholm in August, 1973 when an armed Swedish robber took some bank workers captive, held them for six days and stole their hearts. The Stockholm syndrome is not limited to Swedes.

www.medterms.com...

The strange part of the whole equation, Masab who is the son of the leader of Hamas, complains about the preferential treatment senior Hamas leaders receive in an Israeli military prison while he and other Palestinians did not.

Isn't it an Israeli prison? If Hamas had control of the prison, wouldn't he as the son of the leader be looked after by the Hamas prisoners? Very odd.

Looks to me that the entire experience he was subjected to was psychological coercion to produce a propaganda coup for Israel. What could he have learned in prison that he couldn't have on the outside, unless he was worked over by Israeli intelligence?

[edit on 052828p://pm2829 by masonwatcher]

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Thank God for giving us INTERNET as we can now expose all the scientific errors, contradictions and corruptions (Alif.Lam.Mim; Kaf.Ha.A.In.Sat, Various Qira’ats etc) that exist in the Qur’an without getting killed by those fighting for ‘Allah’.

Are you talking about the Arabic language. The alphabet is in Arabic in the way Arabic is read and spoken. How can it be wrong if it is not the same as Hebrew? Bizarre.

Incidentally, Hebrew was a dead language until Arabic phonetics was used to revive it by linguists.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Just a quick question... are you a muslim and why do you hate Israel so much?
I am of no particular religion myself and find the idea of a god to be funny, thought id throw that in there so there is no confusion over me asking you about your faith.

It's just that every time i read your posts your having a go at jews or people who back up israel.

Do you hate injustice or just israeli injustice?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by feydrautha

Did you read series of dune?
No you didnt.
Even if you read, you didnt get it.
These series are too complex comparing your statements about Islam.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join