It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atrocities Committed By Hamas Led Me To Convert To Christianity : Mus'ab Hassan Yousef

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
CALIFORNIA - A moment before beginning his dinner, Masab, son of West Bank Hamas leader Sheikh Hassan Yousef, glances at the friend who has accompanied him to the restaurant where we met. They whisper a few words and then say grace, thanking God and Jesus for putting food on their plates.

It takes a few seconds to digest this sight: The son of a Hamas MP who is also the most popular figure in that extremist Islamic organization in the West Bank, a young man who assisted his father for years in his political activities, has become a rank-and-file Christian. A few seconds later, he is savoring his meal, explaining that he hasn't been eating much recently because of financial problems. During the past week he has been living with the friend, a Christian, of course, whom he met at church. "Without him," he says, "I would have become homeless."

www.haaretz.com...
www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 8/25/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This is pretty interesting. It is not every day that you here of a Muslim;especially the son of the leader of Hamas converting to Christianity.
Not sure what to make of this...he says some pretty damning stuff.This is his father...I believe we have all seen him on the news before.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
He is not the first. I am the direct descendant of a muslim who fled the Middle East and became a christian.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Obviously his christian friend hasn't made him aware of the attrocities commited by christians over the years in the name of their god.

Perhaps this dude (if he's reading this) should take a look at the amount of children raped or molested by christians and covered up by their church.

Do you think Allah is now going to hunt him down and punish him? Or will the jesusgod use his powers to protect the infadel ?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
He is not the first. I am the direct descendant of a muslim who fled the Middle East and became a christian.

So who would you say is the more powerful Allah or the Jesusgod?

Does Allah heal amputees for example ? It would be interesting to find out, as far as I'm aware the Jesusgod refuses point blank to heal amputees

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
My god is better than your God? They are the same.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
How can they possibly be the same, allah tells his followers to wipe out non beleivers an the jesusgod say very much the same.

Jesse Ventura veres the Undertakerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

So who would you say is the more powerful Allah or the Jesusgod?

Does Allah heal amputees for example ? It would be interesting to find out, as far as I'm aware the Jesusgod refuses point blank to heal amputees

Who the heck is "Jesusgod"?
And don't you know that Allah is simply- the Arabic name for GOD (the one and only)?
Or are you ignoring it on purpose (whatever it may be)?

You know, I can see why people with the kind of mindset that is perceptible in your posts would despise an ideology based on the absolute and unappealable commandment to love everyone, without exception...

And I can imagine you feel quite "superior" to all others...
But, in truth, ignoring other people's experience of the world only makes you look - well, ignorant.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The Creator, in essence the Multiverse and beyond, is not reflected in any of the religious traditions on earth, though the Spirit shines through in passages, and in Jesus as well. The difference between the faith is partly reflected in what you just said about violence to non-believers. Though the Church has acted "out of the character of Christ" in persecutions, this is not following the words and directions in the New Testament. The Christian religion is about love, and sacrificing self to share and help others. At its heart its about sharing the faith of love (not through war) but through good example. The Mahatma Ghandi said that if the Christians in India had truly lived their faith, there would be not one Hindu left. Though in principal he considered himself belonging to all the religions, because they were all the same, worshipping Divine Spirit.
As to healing an amputee, Sharia law creates quite a few of those in fundamentalist countries, doesn't it? And one of the Islam spokespeople in the UK said they were working for the day where it would be the law of the land here, and though harsh, it would lead to crime being almost non-existant. By comparison, Norway has nearly a non-existant murder rate, and is almost ascended and pleiadian in its concepts!
www.youtube.com...
Now given a choice between a fundamentalist muslim country or a Scandinavian country, I wonder what most would chose? Even in muslim countries given the true and honest chance?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Does this mean you are supposed to hunt down and kill Obama since he was born of a Muslim father and registered as a Muslim in school as a child?

Personally I can not stand either religion because they are both used by power hungry people as an excuse to kill and oppress others.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

Obviously his christian friend hasn't made him aware of the attrocities commited by christians over the years in the name of their god.

Obviously your not aware that just because a large religious organization claims to be Christian, doesn't make it so!

Perhaps this dude (if he's reading this) should take a look at the amount of children raped or molested by christians and covered up by their church.

Yet again a reference to the huge scandal by a church that ISN't considered a TRUE CHRISTIAN CHURCH by those who really are true Christians

Do you think Allah is now going to hunt him down and punish him? Or will the jesusgod use his powers to protect the infadel ?

And again you see the difference between a TRUE CHRISTIAN, and those who are deceived by the devil himself into serving him in this threat of death by those who supposdedly serve the Holy God.

A true Christian would never hunt down a Muslim for his beliefs, or try to convert at the point of a sword or gun. Do you see the error of your way? It is the spread of DESTRUCTION, and the devil is the author of it pure and simple.

And if you point to the Bible and say look how God wiped out entire cities it is because they were like you, and only thought all day long how to spread death and destuction on those who didn't believe like you.

I'm sorry, but the Catholic and the Muslim religions are not the way that leads to eternal life, and I hope you find the true path through love before it is too late.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The US is run by Skull and Bones, not Christianity. Bombing civilians is not the Christian thing to do. Bush has some interesting connections to Brownsville, Texas:
www.conspiracyplanet.com...
The religious leaders are not the political leaders, (Bush is not a Bishop in any Church). Most of the world operates under a separation of church and state. So, when people talk about US atrocities as Christian atrocities, this is pure propaganda, and misleading. The leaders in the US, actually seem to be serving something else.

I myself was and to some extent still am a Christian, but I'm a gnostic one. I believe in seeking God and spiritual directions in the modern world, in meditation, prayer and ones own heart, seeking inspiration from the Spirit. Documents written thousands of years ago cannot direct my life.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
And I can imagine you feel quite "superior" to all others...

Thank you for your response, thank you for your observing that I'm ignorant.

Well by the look of the posts and threads around the place and the activities of religions I obviously am VERY ignorant.

So in order to educate me and lessen my ignorance, could you tell me why the allah god would have me killed for so much as mentioning his name?

The Jesusgod would have me burn in hell for not believing in it

If a name is just a name why is a teddy bear by the name of mohammed a death sentence?

As far as feeling superior goes , I dont actually, in fact it is the superior attitudes of religions( mainly christians on ats) that incites me to respond .

Please bear in mind, as an ignorant person I dont believe in invisible gods so when islam is threatening to kill my ifnidel children or christianity is scaring the crap out of them with the end of the world satan god, I may have a tendency to respond in a less superior ignorant manner.

How can there possibly be superiority in insanity ?

Please understand this mate, I don't despise people ok?

But I resent a so called idology that would threaten my children in any way be it physically or by fear.

Did you miss the bit where Iraq got bombed because of a percieved threat from an ideology?

If all these gods with different names are the same as you say, why the hell doesnt this god speak to its people with one voice?

Since you ask, the jesusgod appears in the bible but only in the revised bit, that is the new testament or as some call it the gospels.
The first part of the bible according to some christians is only applicable to the jews and is essentially about the jewgod of many names.
The christians have their god which is apparenlty according to them the same god as the jew god but with a new name, called jesus.
According to the jews who are supposed to have penned the old testament or talmud the jesus god is not their god and to complicate things even further the jews wern't allowed to even mention the name of their god, so it was encrypted.

In order to figure this lot out you need lots and lots of patience time and imagination, you could of course not bother to try and reason it out and just leave it to something called faith.

But take my word for it (or dont if your smart) the jesusgod appears in the back half of the bible and the jew god appears in the front, but the jews dont use the back half ie the new testament.
The allah god belongs to the primarily muslim people the ideology is called islam. Apparently if you say anything derogitory about the allah god or his prophet mohammed allah god dictates you should be killed.

Christianity used to operate much like this but reasonable people who didnt believe the bible was the actual words of the jesusgod or the jewgod, decided it was not decent to treat people in the manner required by this pantheon of gods, and made it illegal to kill and torture etc in the jesusgods name, or keep slaves in the manner that he recommended.

You can also get something called mormons, they have the same jewgod as the jews but not many people are sure of their position of the jesusgod.These mormons have yet another revised edition of the bible which is disputed by the followers of the jesusgod of the new testament.
Obviously these factions spend a lot of time and effort defaming each other.

There are also people callled Jehaovas witnesses, they have the jewgod but not the jesusgod so are similar to the jews but for some reason different again and they're allowed to say one of the names of the jewgod without being punished or having to encrypt it.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Look the point here is that it is pretty uncommon for a Muslim to convert to another religion regardless of what religion it is.Let alone the son of a known extremist group.He knows he will be targeted for death yet in all of this he still found the courage to change his beliefs and recognize that death and murder are not the way of God(Alla). Every religion on the face of this Earth has had and still is doing things that are in my opinion not what a supreme God would want from us.
This should not be turned into a "well look at what the Christians do, or Muslims do,or Hindus do,or"....I think you get the point.I think many of us in this world(our home) are sick of all of this MY God is right so you must DIE! garbage.
Believe what you want to believe and I will believe what I want to believe.It is as simple as that.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

You are completely off topic.

The topic is not what Christians have or have not done.

It "IS" about how a Muslim man was so disgusted with what others were doing in the name of Islam, he changed religions.

I am surprised that such a high level man would do so.

That is to say, I am surprised he does not fear for his life for changing religions.

I hope not, but fear he has not long to live.

I hope I am proven wrong, for his sake.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
How on earth am I off topic?

This man has, as have many others (Salman Rushide pretty high profile) has left what christians claim is a barbaric religion, only to join another religion which until quite recently in human history operated (and would still do if allowed) in the very same manner.

Christians are still adamant the creation should be taught in schools regardless of my wishes, what if they were equally as adamant that the executuion of gay people should be reinstated ?

So this guy (no disrespect to his courage) has changed religion , he's chosen the one that is prevented from conducting its equally bizzare and barbaric doctrine by secular law.

I wonder if christians would applaude and defend him with such zeal if he had become a mormon or jehovas witness.

Big deal, headline catcher of the day "man leaves amway for kirby cleaners"

"halleluja he's seen the light and has been saved from the devils religion"

It wasn't that long that innocent children were laid down and crushed to death with large rocks, because christians were afraid of witchcraft is your religion so much better than Islam?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

You rely heavily on this title "True Christian"

What is a true christian exactly ?

Have you informed all these other christians that they in fact are not "True christians "

Did you fly to rome and inform the pope that he should close his doors as he is not a "True christian" and you are the way.

did you call the UK and put a closed sign on the church of england?

Maybe you took a trip to south america to spread your belief there?

And how the hell does this make you any better than Islam?

Have you informed the millions of "Not true christians" across the rest of the planet of their delusion, because remember dude jesus is talking to them apparently.

Why not contact Yellow Pages and demand they remove all "Not true christian" churches from their listings ?

Frankly I don't care what you choose to believe it's up to you and your fellow true christians and non true christians.

Just please stop poisoning my childrens future with your beliefs.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthman4
My god is better than your God? They are the same.

typical ignorance, there is no comparison between allah and any other 'god'

every wonder why islamic terrorists do the things they do?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

How can they possibly be the same, allah tells his followers to wipe out non beleivers an the jesusgod say very much the same.

Jesse Ventura veres the Undertakerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

feel free to point out any quotes from the bible that compare to the demands of allah to convert, subjugate or kill non believers

all must accept islamic rule, there is no grey area.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
Personally I can not stand either religion because they are both used by power hungry people as an excuse to kill and oppress others.

so, shall we do the math?

i've got 12,000 deadly terrorist attacks since 9/11

what do you have?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join