It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Additional Physical Evidence
City on the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean off Spain, found by Dr. Maxine Asher's expedition in 1973 and reported by UPI. Pyramid explored by Dr. Ray Brown on the sea floor off the Bahamas in 1970. Brown was accompanied by 4 divers who also found roads, domes, rectangular buildings, unidentified metallic instruments, and a statue holding a "mysterious" crystal containing miniature pyramids.
The metal devices and crystals were taken to Florida for analysis at a university there. What was discovered was that the crystal amplified energy that passed through it. It is made in a method unknown to the scientists who analyzed it. It was found in a mysteriously lit up chamber inside the underwater pyramid with some kind of ray gun like instrument pointed at it.
Kirlian photographs, which record impressions beyond our limited range of vision, showed an eye inside the crystal not visible to the naked eye. What technology could build a long blacktop paved road for hundreds of miles that was still in good condition over 10,000 years later! This road was found underwater off the East Coast by the deep diving submarine Aluminaut and contained magnesium oxide. In 1977, a mysterious discovery was made on the floor of the Atlantic concerning an unknown technology.
A 650-foot pyramid was mysteriously lit up, with sparkling white water surrounding it that turned deep green, a shocking contrast to the dark black waters at that depth. The discovery was photographed by Arl Marahall's expedition off Cay Sal. Dr. William Bell's 1958 photos taken on the bottom of the Atlantic showed a six-foot spire protruding from a couple of circular gear-like bases with peculiar light emanations from the bottom of the shaft.
Were these the remnants of the Eternal Flame spoken of by the ancients, powered by an inter-dimensional cosmic energy taken out of the atmosphere by a form of crystal conductor at the apex of pyramids or towers? Pyramids larger than any building in the world made in our modern times have been found on the bottom the Atlantic Ocean and in China, and one in Egypt that our own technology has failed to match.
These Pyramids have cement that our scientists admit is superior to what we use today. The writings of the ancients describe pyramids as Time Capsules containing the history and technology of the Empire of the Sun and latter day Atlantis. A huge pyramid, in 10,000 feet of Atlantic water, was reported to have been found with a pulsating crystal on top of it, by Tony Benik's expedition.
ANCIENT WRITINGS ABOUT ATLANTIS
Plato and others wrote that Atlantis was a huge continent like Africa, stretching across the Atlantic. The Aztecs, Mayans and Incas and other Indian tribes told explorers of the sunken ATLAN in the Atlantic and the sunken MU (Lemuria) in the Pacific.
In the Pacific, ruins of an ancient city were explored on the ocean floor off Ponape Island. Another was underwater 30 miles off Easter Island. A ruined road on Karotonga Island goes into the ocean, runs underwater for many miles, and comes out of the ocean on another island in a straight line! Professor Menzies, from Duke University, photographed a ruined civilization on the sea bottom between Peru and Tahiti with unknown hieroglyphics on a column.
Monolithic ruins from a lost civilization were found on a half dozen South Pacific Islands, which are said to be Lemurian mountain peaks above water.
1. Plato wrote a detailed account of Atlantis with its location, later history, culture, and destruction.
2. Ancient writings from the Aztecs and Mayans like the Chilam Balam, Dresden Codex, Popuhl Vuh, Codex Cortesianus, and Troano Manuscript were also translated into histories of the destruction of Atlantis and Lemuria.
3. The Oera Linda Book from Holland is said to be one of the oldest books ever found. Adela tells of the destruction of the large Atlantic island by earthquakes and tidal waves.
4. The ancient Greek historian Diodorus wrote that thousands of years earlier Phoenicians had been to the immense Atlantic island (where Plato wrote Atlantis was). (Note that Phoenician hieroglyphics have been found on numerous ruins in the South American Jungles that are so ancient that the "white" Indian tribes nearby lost memory of who built these ruins). Diodorus wrote that the Atlanteans had WAR with the Amazonians!
5. The Greek Kantor reported visiting Egypt where they saw a marble column carved with hieroglyphics about Atlantis.
6. Greek historian Ammianus Marcellinus wrote about the destruction of Atlantis (he was highly respected).
7. Proculus visited the islands off Africa (Canaries or Azores) where the natives told him of the destruction of Atlantis around 450 A.D. long before that date).
8. Plutarch wrote about the lost continent in his book Lives.
9. Herodotus, regarded by some as the greatest historians of the ancients, wrote about the mysterious island civilization in the Atlantic and a city on it located in the region the Dr. Asher expedition found just that!
10. The Greek historian Timagenus wrote of the war between Atlantis and Europe and said tribes in ancient France said that was their original home. (Note that clear bright paintings in caves in France clearly show people wearing 20th century clothing: one painting led to an underground pyramid complex. French historian and archaeologist Robert Charroux dated them at 15,000 B.C.
11. Claudius Aelianus referred to Atlantis in his 3rd century work "The Nature of Animals".
12. Theopompos (Greek historian) wrote of the huge size of Atlantis and it's cities of Machimum and Eusebius and a golden age free from disease and manual labor.
To be continued
[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]
13. James Churchward wrote several volumes of books documenting ancient writings he claims to have translated in Southeast Asia concerning Atlantis and Mu, while geologist William Niven claimed to have excavated identical tablets in Mexico.
14. Dr. George Hunt Williamson, who authored several books on his Atlantean-Lemurian research in the 1950's, was an anthropologist explorer once listed in Who's Who in America. Williamson wrote how descendants of the Incas led him to an ancient manuscript in a temple in the Andes Mountains that told of the destruction of Atlantis and Mu, which had an advanced technology, by earthquakes and tidal waves. Williamson also visited dozens of Indian tribes in the United States and Mexico that told him of Atlantis and Mu, including the Hopi Indians.
15. Tablet from Lhasa. Tibet and also from Easter Island. It is clear from ancient writings that belief in Atlantis was common and accepted in Greece, Egypt, and Mayax [Mayan and Aztec Empires) by historians. The Basques of Spain, the Guals of France, the tribes of the Canary and Azores islands, a tribe in Holland, and dozens of Indian tribes all speak of their origins in a large lost and sunken Atlantic land.
Originally posted by kidflash2008
To find Troy, they had to dig down 75 feet. That is probably where the evidence is. Unfortunately it is where to dig that 75 feet where the problem lies. Who knows how many lost and ancient civilizations are unknown to us? Most areas are found by digging up ground to build something.
Originally posted by Hanslune
Yes Troy is well documented compared to Atlantis.