It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I see 311 everywhere!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I used to see Blink 182 everywhere. Restraining order stopped that.

Seriously though, I see 11:11 almost daily now. It strangely all started when I got "learned" to the type of articles, threads, and ideas you generally see presented on ATS.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I have documented proof that 420 pops up everywhere for me.

Dunno what it means but Im sticking too it!

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bcroper
I have heard it said that when you see a random number over and over and over again it is your spirit guide trying to get your attention. It most commonly happens when you look at a clock but also when you look in say a phone book or anywhere else with lots of numbers your attention will be drawn to that set of numbers.

I'll admit I don't know much about it but I have heard a lot of people say that so google spiritt guides and see what you find.

This is possible. The band 311 (I believe) lead me to have the Cosmic Consciousness experience when I tripped on '___' for the first time. Quite a mind blowing experience indeed. Seeing the universe begin, the history of man, all at once. Then losing it all just as fast as you saw it.

#. In my own opinion - 311 is everyone's favorite band, they just don't know it yet. Genious lyrics and original music that can't be beat.

Anywho, yeah. I'm not going to say 311 lead me to it since I was in pursuit of something similar for the 2 years before my trip and was too lazy to try meditation. I got what I was looking for though. Then when I went and listened to 311 I realized they had the same experience in their song Galaxy for instance and it blew me away to hear that.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I really understand what you are talking about. I always seem to look at the clock when it is 3:11 and it is the set of numbers that has stuck out for years to me. I seem to always see them . I would like to know more about it also

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I've been seeing 311 for years now. At first it used to bug the crap out of me but after so many years It has become a part of my life. I've tried explaining to myself that subconsciously my mind is tryng to look for it. Or some kind of "etherial" explanation to it. I've also been keeping track of when it appears. I noticed that when it does appear.... it's always after i made a choice. It can be anything... choosing to go right rather than left.

I've come to the conclusion that this is "something special". Something only "us" who experiences it can only understand. I think it's definitely spiritual. I'd like to get a group together that experiences this type of phenomenon because apparently theres alot of us. Email me.....

[email protected]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Whatever you focus your light on you will see - Shadow herder.

Your mind is intune with time. You will see the numbers that you think you see all the time and will be surprised.

I always wake up 9-11 seconds before my alarm. Every number I pay attention to adds up to 11. My birth days reduces to 11. My name in numerology equals 11. I was born at 11. My address reduces to 11 as does my phone number.

I like to think it is coincidence.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

3's and 1's, such as 311 or 313 - The ascended masters are working with you on your thought processes. In many ways, they are acting as mentors, teaching you the ancient wisdom involved in manifestation. They are sending you energy to keep you from feeling discouraged, and encouragement to stay focused on the true goals of your soul. Additionally, the ascended masters may be offering you advice, guidance, and suggestions on your life purpose. Always, however, they teach that every creation begins at the level of thought and idea. Ask them to help you choose wisely that which you want.

Soruces for the qoute

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Great band some them in concert once at voodoofest in new orleans. However, I don't think it means anything.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
wow.....

So it's not just me and my friends that have this aswell.... We have been 311 fans for over 10 years now but at least 4 of us used to notice 311 combinations before we even got into the band....

To the point where I even notice 311 combinations in movies etc.... the best one was watching one of the Matrix movies and seeing a plaque in the back ground of the ship that had a 3-11 reference to do with the bible possibly...

We all seem to notice wen its 3:11am/pm and have strange psychic vibes that seem to happen around that time aswell.... My mobile phone billing code is 0311, my passport number was ********/311

Not sure what it means but it is def a number sequence that seems to hold some kind of relevance in the world for that many people to see / notice it....

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I also just joined ATS, because of this subject. I've been seeing it for years
and yes, I like the band also. Just so you know and if you want to join,
there is FB page called I see 311 everywhere and here's the link.

Honestly, this thread is better than the page, but maybe if all the people
that see 311 were in one group we could solve this matter.

www.facebook.com...#!/pages/I-see-the-number-311-everywhere/374889258943

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
311 is the gematria number value of Tzaphkiel, the Archangel assigned to Binah ("intelligence"), the third Sephirah of the Tree of Life. Its Kabbalistic title is "contemplation of God."

Whether you know or like it or not, you are made in the "image of God". Your collective unconscious speaks to you through certain archetypal numbers (the universal cosmic language is mathematics) that embody the essence of the different aspects of God. You need (or are being directed by inner spiritual forces) to change your life. This is your wake-up call.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I'm Lauren Southwell [font=Stencil]ohh 311

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LoSou311

LoSou... when were you born? i'm just wondering because you remind me of myself . Are you a scorpio by chance I'm just curious if there is any correlation between our two signs because your similar aspirations and attitude remind me of myself as I said. So let me know if you see this in a reply when you were born. My bday is Oct. 28th 86'.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

wow you said it all. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I CANT deny the sychronicity of that number, 311 constantly appearing everywhere i looked, the importance/meaning it adds to me & my life. in moments where i'm totally distracted with something 'more important' too. But you couldn't have put it more perfectly, that number is a wake up call when i lose track of who i am & why i'm here. I always knew i was special in a way my, throughout my lfe people have told me how much i brighten up their day when they see me. Personally, i have such a negative outlook on myself from being taken advantage of my natural generosity and automatic trust in others, seeing the good in everyone & always giving ppl the benefit of the doubt only to get used over n over...but everytime i see that #, i am reminded that I AM here for a reason... .my WAKE UP CALL to stay true to who i am and never give up or change for anyone. i know, sounds crazy how my self-worth depends on a simple number, but if only u knew what it meant to me, Thank-You friend (: i need the validation.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mdc5ff

Nope. That's my sister, she's the coolest scorpio i know

I'm a Pisces, 'coincidentally' born 3-11-94 (:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Be true to your own true self so that people don't walk all over you. Then you won't need these prods to change from your Spiritual Self.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This used to happen to me for 9/11. Your brain registers every other number you see, but maybe 311 in some way has significance for you, or whenever you first realized it, your brain started making a special denotation for it... merely out of coincidence.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

LoSou311, I've been away from this board for awhile. I almost teared up from your post and I'm a 53 year old man. I really like what your Mom had to say and I can relate to it even at this stage and at my age. I've been going through some very trying times and have seen 311 ever since some being came into my life. Not always the nicest of entities either. I've come to feel like I'm from somewhere else as well. I fit all the descriptions. Lately I've been feeling very depressed and alone and very sick of this place. I have to say your post helped a lot. It's always good to see there are others, despite the nay sayers. Thank you for your post and I wish you the best possible life here and after!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
So, this thread was posted in 2008?

The 2011 earthquake off the Pacific coast of Tohoku[6], also known as the 2011 Tohoku earthquake[7], or the Great East Japan Earthquake,[8][9] was a magnitude 9.0 (Mw) undersea megathrust earthquake off the coast of Japan that occurred at 14:46 JST (05:46 UTC) on Friday, 11 March 2011

source: en.wikipedia.org...

The tsunami that caused the nuclear disaster in Fukushima happened on March 11. It means 3 - 11 -11.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
911 = attacks in the World Trade Center

311 = tsunami in Japan that killed 15 thousand people, and caused a serious nuclear crisis

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join