It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I see 311 everywhere!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Like I said I see the number 311 everywhere. On the clock, TV commercials, phone numbers, even on scores on video game letter boards. Most people would tell me I'm looking for the number probably. But I'm not, I never think about it or look for it. It just pops up, its like its following me. Its been going on for a long time now and I've always just been blowing it off but its starting to kinda scare me now. Does anybody have any idea why I'm seeing this number. And please don't tell me because its programed into my mind to look for it because I'm not!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Maybe you are just a diehard 311 rockband fan. 3+1+1 = 5 which is how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by alundaio

Haha no, I actually don't like that band at all though xD

But its also kinda strange theirs a 311 band -__-

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
hmmm. seems as if your having a 23 style experience. i havent been able to make a connection to 23 yet, check out on google or wikipedia about recurring numbers in life or something. might give you more answers. ever had any traumatic experiences involving that number?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by daltoncullen

You are subconsciously looking for the number. Your subconscious filters out numbers that are not 311, and passes all occurences of 311 to your conscious mind. So, naturally, you notice more 311s than you notice non-311s. It's just a state you've worked yourself in to.

Now, if every single number you see, without exception, both consciously and subconsciously, is 311, you might be on to something.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Did you freak out on March, 11th? Dude above me is right. There are ways you can reverse this conditioned response. Start adding number to make another number, then you won't ever see 311 anymore. No reason to be paranoid because your mind has been working differently for you.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
thats kind of like for me. I see the number 11 EVERYWHERE i'll look at the clock randomly and it will say 11. Even at school someone was wearing a shirt with 11 on it. I see it so many times a day its creepy. What freaks me out too is that the twin towers fell on September 11th. maybe im just ended up seeing it more often because i'm aware of the number now. your number has 11 in it too, ironic a little.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I have heard it said that when you see a random number over and over and over again it is your spirit guide trying to get your attention. It most commonly happens when you look at a clock but also when you look in say a phone book or anywhere else with lots of numbers your attention will be drawn to that set of numbers.

I'll admit I don't know much about it but I have heard a lot of people say that so google spiritt guides and see what you find.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

But you know the band... this is then in the unconscious...

I lost my mother, father and brother within a year of each other...

Every day at 9:11 I remember the 3000 plus people killed by the U.S. Gov. which I responded to on that day.
Every day at 9:12 I remember my brother Sep 12
Every day at 10:02 I remember my mother Oct 02
and Every day at 7:16 I remember my father. Jul 16

Even if I don't see the clock saying this time I will link the fact that it is "only 5mins away". This is something that more people are experiencing because of the 911 significance.... it was first drilled into us using the 911 emergency number. Then came the big day.... that really drilled it into the unconscious minds of people and I think explains why I see the others too.

You wouldn't be from Spain would you? 311 bombing? Just a thought..

ADDED*** I must also say that I also see 1:23 12:34 23:45 and other numbers that have some type of significance to and numeric reference... I think once you find it easy to see three or more then the brain finds it easy to associate these small bits of data with so much information. I mean look at the emotions and feelings that are brought back when you see some of these numbers.

Rgds

[edit on 11-1-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
you saying that makes me feel better, and i bet your right.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It could be a warning for Mch 11th or a significant part of your past. Where you born on 3/11 or at 3:11?? The numbers also add up to 5.
Does "5" have any special meaning to you?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
this is my second ever post ont ats i see the same thing but my numbers are 3:16 ? and 11:11 dont know what it means anyone know?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Ive discovered something over my syncromystic searching.

That all liscense plate numbers, or registration numbers hold codes. Secret codes. Codes which entrain the mind. All minds on one single fact.

I think the fact that your noticing the 311 is simple. Its all a masonic influence numerical subconcious resonator. The fact your subconcious is seeing it is meerly the effect of seeing patterns in numbers and letters everywhere. Which shows that masonry has secretly taken over, and we all know where masonry comes from..the middle east, then europe, then england.

And we all know isreal has some nice masonic temples and relics..

To me it only makes sence, notice that the masonis have degrees. And they represent degrees through tracing boards depicting 2 or 3 pillars. I know its more than that..but for my point.

the 311 number is like me and others seeing 22 alot. Now I can see in totality that all facets of our reality are being subtly designed and programmed through a numerical/syntaxed patternistic conciousness program. I think its designed to keep us obedient subconciously.

Just take the fact the everywhere, in every advertisement, Masonry or "the craft" is invoked through symbolic codes, which when conveyed right, could have a mental effect.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
11:11 is the time of the day (not sure of which time zone tho) on 21 Dec 2012 that the Current Age ends. 316 could be March 16th but what year (2009 or ?). A friend of mine who had an "experience" with an interdimensional spirit said that he was told by it that the end comes in March 2013 Not December 2012....fwiw.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I am with the guys who offer the subconscious as a route.

I dont see number everywhere but have 'one-legged' days or 'eye missing' days, or twins days...just days when I see a really bizarre amount of people with a similar characteristic.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I have exactly the same thing with the number 109. I used to live at a house with this number & a lot of bad things happened to me there. i do realise it prob a subconcious thing but i cannot deny the fact that this number crops up a lot more than other numbers do - a lot more!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
You're right... it is everywhere!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

i see the number 311 everywhere too, i thought it was just some non sense for a while, but then there were a few events that happened in my life that made me think there was something deeper, i moved to college, i didn't know it at the time but the distance from my home town to austin, texas was exactly 311 miles apart, i was 3 years 11 days older than my girflriend, etc... i can understand how you may feel, you want to believe that you are just looking for the number but you know in your heart there ia a deeper meaning than just that, recently i was listening to the radio and i heard a new song by an Argentinian group i like, Oreja De Vango, as i was listening to the song they mentioned, 11 De Marzo, March 11th in the song, turns out thats the name of the song... this was the answer i was looking for. Not only the group, but the date, and the number have meaning to me. The fact that that group came up with a song named 11 de Marzo was the last signed i needed for me. I'm not sure if thats the case for why you see 311 everywhere my friend, but maybe this will help you in figuring out what 311 means for you.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I know this was in 2008 but I just searched on google, "seeing 311 on clock" and I got this page. I made an account to reply.
For the past year and a half or so, I've have been seeing 311 EVERYWHERE. Like you said, on tv video games, but for me, mostly the clock. For example; months ago i was playing survival mode in Left 4 Dead, and i just joined a random game of three other people. And the first round, we survived for 3:11. I and I thought "Grrr, there it is again." but the VERY next round....same exact time; 3:11. And its been popping up everywhere.

Another weird thing that doesn't have to do with 311 but is still odd; A little while ago i watched the trailer for The Fourth Kind, and i was really interested in it and started looking up things related to it. Now about an hour later, onTHIS WEBSITE, I see an ad for the Fourth Kind. Also, if you look in the trailer of the movie, it shows a clock with 3:33 for the time, several times in the video. Maybe this is a sign. .. I dont know...

[edit on 22-10-2009 by xxTDGPainxx]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join