It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hairy aliens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
So this went from an alien identification thread to a primitive mini-man-monkey type of sorts.... Only here on ATS!!
thumbs up for all the info guys!
-Z-

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

I've heard reports of small, hairy alien beings having been sighted in South America. I'm trying at the moment to track down the source for an article I'm writing. So unfortunately I don't have a lot of info for you yet, but yes, I've heard of this type before, and so have many other UFO researchers. I'll let you know what I find out.

Karyn Dolan

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Over at the Ufocasebooks sight they have a page with french historical sightings a few of them mention hairy/fur covered dwarves/humaniods , although one just mentions a hairy chested entity.

www.ufocasebook.com...

Their definitely not the most common of alien entities. And using that page as a sample guess they where visiting for only a short while back in the 50's or so

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

This is a very interesting topic, details in reports about CE3 with hairy dwarfs especially in the 1950s when they were apparently trying to initiate physical contact with people, only managing to frighten them, show some amazing correlation in their appearance, some striking similarity in physical features and behavior. Could you elaborate about your experience?

(Note: "dwarves" is reserved for Tolkien's Middle Earth)

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Memorys are unreliable;

I think the definitive "hairy alien" case was the fight between Gonazales and the dwarves in Venezuala 1954, or at least one I can remember,

There is a large series of accounts collected on this case at ufologie.net.

I presume there would be many sentient hairy alien races out there, I have no idea how many are within range of Sol! Perhaps at least 1 if the Gonzales account is true.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I also had the experiance of a hairy alien being when i was 4-5 yrs old. Around the year 1979-80, i know that i wasnt yet in school. The hairy being was about 3-4 foot tall, i couldnt make out its face, too much hair. It was not alone during its visit to me. It was accompanied by the small grey, and another small being in a robe.
I remember that although it was dark out, the moon light gave me enough light to see them. I was a small child, small for my age, and really affraid of them. I covered up my head with my blanket and cried out for my dad. By the time my dad got there they was gone, i was NOT sleeping or having a nightmare.
These occurances continued very frequently when i was a child...The hairy figures were not always with the small greys. The Hairy figures stopped coming after a few visits. Then after that, it was mainly the small greys.
I am still visited at night at times when the fog is thick, and i wake to the greys ( 2-3 ) im still not sure what they want, i fight with them, or as much as i can before they put me to sleep...seems they use telepathy or something to do so.
When i awake, i am in a "coffin-like" position, and neatly tucked in....i live alone, so no one is gonna tuck me in like that.
Kinda creepy,
- and no, i dont use drugs or alcohol.

Its good to know that i wasnt the only one visited by the hairy-beings

I grew up in Michigan.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Have a look at some Brazilian encounters. They get some weird things there...chupacabra etc.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I've mentioned this a few times before however, worth saying it again here. Probably the best episode of the X Files ever was the one, ostensibly played for laughs where the black ops guys dressed as greys were kidnapped by a "real alien". Cast your mind back to that episode or go check it out and look at how the "real alien" is portrayed. I've long held the view that, it was played for laughs as that was the only way they were ever going to be able to bring that concept to the screen without what one might term "trouble".

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Well I haven't seen any more Hairy aliens as of my last post.

Man, I don't even remember posting that! So maybe I did see a hairy alien

Good stuff though, them hairy aliens...you get tired of the greys taking the spot light all the time.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

i have meting a hairy creatures her is my video about that
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I was searching this on the net because this description stuck with me after my mother and aunt told me they saw one of these together. They were in the same age range

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: alienesque

As I always say I find all this stuff fascinating but never had any experience with any of it. Nice story and if you do find anything keep us posted.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
This is quite the old thread brought back from the necrotic wastes.

But just for general info of anyone who cares about this topic,

there are certainly tales of hairy dwarf and gnome type critters
which were considered 'fairy folk' in the celtic and other traditions.

Some modern writers such as Rosemary Guiley think that all faeries,
angels, demons, devils, and UFOs may just be 'Djinn' or to use my
words 'plasma life forms'.

I just read her two books on Djinn. It's interesting that I'd never
read her books and came to a very similar conclusion. I'd say
that among modern paranormal researchers the term 'Djinn'
has become shorthand for 'plasma life forms'.

And on that topic, according to Arabic lore, Djinn are supposed
to have 'hair legs' and possibly other hairy body parts.. of course
as supposed 'consummate shape changers', Djinn can appear as
anything they want.. even UFOs.

I just recently learned that it's not an uncommon theory in the
Arabic world, that they think us Westerner's are being had
lock stock and barrel by Djinn imitating UFOs.

Interesting reading..

Kev

top topics

<< 1   >>

join