It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hairy aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
hello

when i was about 6 or 7 i had what im now thinking may have been a real alien abduction or some other type of near alien experience..the thing is..i remember the aliens being small...about 3 or 4 foot high..and hairy...are there any accounts of such alien species?

thanks

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Most likely a dream after seeing Station

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I haven't heard of any accounts like that but, the clue lies in your story -
6 or 7.
If I asked some 6 or 7 year old kids if they have experienced anything like this, I am assured to get a yes response even if they never had such an experience. Mostly because they are 6 or 7.

Glad to help,
Vance

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Lol, you're a jerk vance.

No, havent heard of a "hairy" alien species yet, but thats not to say they dont exist. Can u tell us what happened in your experience? Maybe it'll help?
-Z-

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by vance
I haven't heard of any accounts like that but, the clue lies in your story -
6 or 7.
If I asked some 6 or 7 year old kids if they have experienced anything like this, I am assured to get a yes response even if they never had such an experience. Mostly because they are 6 or 7.

Glad to help,
Vance

hi vance...yep..but im no longer 6 or even 7
..and im only just starting to realize what may have been happening..at the time i was scared but just assumed it was a reaccuring dream...you see..this happened more than once...i even remember thinking..'oh no..not again'...ive also had experiences in my adult life.

thanks for your reply

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Sounds like when you were 6 or 7 you watched return of the Jedi...remember....4 foot tall hairy aliens....called Ewoks, are you saying you had an experience with an Ewok?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Sounds like when you were 6 or 7 you watched return of the Jedi...remember....4 foot tall hairy aliens....called Ewoks, are you saying you had an experience with an Ewok?

yep..sort of...what year did ewoks first hit our screens?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

It seems Return of the Jedi was released in 1983, I'm assuming Ewoks were introduced then, there was a spin off cartoon as well if i remember correctly.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by alienesque

It seems Return of the Jedi was released in 1983, I'm assuming Ewoks were introduced then, there was a spin off cartoon as well if i remember correctly.

ok..thanks...then i cant have been influenced by ewoks in films.....my experiences were earlier..

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
anyway..i honestly dont know if my experiences were real..im simply asking if there are any reports of hairy aliens species..ive heard of 57 types so far having been listed...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Ummm... nope, not that i've heard of bud!!
Let us know if u find anything out though.
Good luck!
-Z-

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Big Foot is hairy and he just might be alien.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I seem to remember a time when it was thought that there were 2 types. One being the greys and the other being shorter and more troll-like in appearance with blue skin or something like that.
Don't remember if they were hairy little bastards or not, though.

I remember waking from a dream that I had a bigfoot stomper as a kid and was so sure that I had one in my dream I was crushed when I awoke to find that I did not own one. That is probably the best example of the vivid imagination I had as a kid. I actually felt inferior to kids that had imaginary friends they'd talk to n stuff like that...just like now when I have friends who have been through traumatic experiences, part of me wants to have gone through the same thing so I can relate.

At this point, though, I'm all for diversity.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
4n6310....
Maybe you should seek therapy lol. Just kiddin.

But thats a rather odd train of thought you're on!

-Z-

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZyPHeR
4n6310....
Maybe you should seek therapy lol. Just kiddin.

But thats a rather odd train of thought you're on!

-Z-

All aboard the crazy train.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Yup, some are reported like you describe. I remember reading about two young boys in some country being grabed by two little hairy aliens that were real strong. Story is probably some where on net or in this link www.ufoinfo.com...

Also here are some pictures (drawings) of aliens that people describe www.geocities.com...

When I was 17 I woke up to a sort of hairy looking creature that was sort of a dark dull red color (or something along that color its always been hard to recall but it wasn't your typical grey or orange or pink more in line with reddish) the creature had black quill like hirs all over its body..thin and pointy nose I think and intelligent eys and mouth that smiled.

The creature was at the head of my bed-around 3 1/2 feet tall and floated slid fast around to the side of my bed as I leaned up and got ready to holler AAAAH! lol ...It reached out and touched my arm and smiled at the same time ..sending an electric type of buzzz through me and knocked me out..

I woke up soon after buzzzing all over as though your leg fell a sleep ( that feeling )

very weird indeed. Made me a believer hence forth in other worldly or unknown entities.

a very real experience it was.

Also just found this

While Greys, Nordics, Reptoids (etc) have (over the years) hogged their fair share of headlines, an obscure, but significant, group of "visitors" has been operating somewhat under the radar (so to speak). I speak of none other than the "Hairy Dwarfs" (or "Dwarves" if you prefer) - ufology's1 most hirsute mischief makers.

source: www.greetingsearthlings.net...

prpbaly lots of these hairy encounters to talk about out there..that's been going on for years!

[edit on 25-8-2008 by RUFFREADY]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Lmao... there ya have it. They do exist.

Pretty cool geocities page actually. Thumbs up RuffReady.

-Z-

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
There are reports of such creatures in Australia, and were widely known to aborigines, some of whom called them 'Junjudee'. They are not deemed ET. They are tentatively linked with the aussie bigfoot commonly called Yowies, and now there is speculation of a connection regarding the so-called hobbits of the the nearby island of Flores. There was an article about them last year in Nexus mag (vol 14, #3).

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
Yup, some are reported like you describe. I remember reading about two young boys in some country being grabed by two little hairy aliens that were real strong. Story is probably some where on net or in this link www.ufoinfo.com...

Also here are some pictures (drawings) of aliens that people describe www.geocities.com...

When I was 17 I woke up to a sort of hairy looking creature that was sort of a dark dull red color (or something along that color its always been hard to recall but it wasn't your typical grey or orange or pink more in line with reddish) the creature had black quill like hirs all over its body..thin and pointy nose I think and intelligent eys and mouth that smiled.

The creature was at the head of my bed-around 3 1/2 feet tall and floated slid fast around to the side of my bed as I leaned up and got ready to holler AAAAH! lol ...It reached out and touched my arm and smiled at the same time ..sending an electric type of buzzz through me and knocked me out..

I woke up soon after buzzzing all over as though your leg fell a sleep ( that feeling )

very weird indeed. Made me a believer hence forth in other worldly or unknown entities.

a very real experience it was.

Also just found this

While Greys, Nordics, Reptoids (etc) have (over the years) hogged their fair share of headlines, an obscure, but significant, group of "visitors" has been operating somewhat under the radar (so to speak). I speak of none other than the "Hairy Dwarfs" (or "Dwarves" if you prefer) - ufology's1 most hirsute mischief makers.

source: www.greetingsearthlings.net...

prpbaly lots of these hairy encounters to talk about out there..that's been going on for years!

[edit on 25-8-2008 by RUFFREADY]

thats very freaky..when i read about your electric shock i had a very weird feeling that id experienced that too...i KNOW that from somewhere..and i know the feeling...and..oh dear..the last image on that sight (www.greetingsearthlings.net...) is exactly how i would have drawn them..this is kinda freaking me out...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
This is real interesting and can help in the "hairy alien" research-

"THE STUDY OF ALIEN HUMANOIDS BY CHARLES BOWEN AND OTHERS"

you can go to this link below and read about an out of print book that is classic alien information!! Mind blowing in all respects ! Presented by good researchers like Jacques Valée -who I think is one of the best kick butt UFO researcher out there (read all his books and see) .

hairy source here : www.scribd.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join