It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lennon Assassination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
i was just reading a transcript from an old larry king show where he was interviewing lennons killer, mark david chapman. king asked him, if not lennon, would he have killed someone else? chapman replied that THE SECRET SERVICE had asked him the same question. like if lennon would have died in some other manner before chapman could kill him, would he have chose another victim.

does it seam strange that Secret Service is interviewing this guy? is that normal? i was under the impression that these guys concern themselves with political figures only. while lennon was a political figure, he was not such in the sense that SS would be investigating? or am i way off here?

here is a link to the king transcript- httptr://anscripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0009/30/lklw.00.html

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I remember hearing that just prior to that fateful day, there was a decision to re-draw boundaries to lands that by treaty were Native Indian lands and that the new borders were quite a bit smaller and would not include most of the resource-valued land that had been unmistakeably reserved per treaties.

This would take back much of the richest land and outright break treaties that were reached generations ago.

In reaction to this, the tribes were to unite and use every means to expose this plot, including assuring that this would make the front page of every noteworthy newspaper in the civilized world.

When the tribes united, there was no mistaking that this was to be a huge public dilema and the number that united, left no doubt that this attempt would be met by a resistance that potentially could topple two of the biggest nations in the Americas, and through media, exposing this plan would devistate the mongers, their credibility, and the attempt to break any treaty or rezone or take back any lands therein, would cause the anglo populus to side with the Natives inference that their defense would have support from citizens that, when the news hit front page, would be outraged as well.

With this looming, the only thing that would keep this from hitting the news stand, would be if coverage was focused on an event so huge, that no media would cover anything else worldwide.

The day before the news of this treaty-breaking calculated cut-throat land sieze was to hit front page exposing the massive gathering of multi-tribal Native Indians and the attemt to sieze their lands, the mongers promised that news of the attempt and the huge coallition of tribes uniting for the potential war to defend treaty land would never make the news.

The next day, every newspaper, magazine, televised news and about every other media known to man focused headline front page news on the death of John Lennon, and subsequent reactions, bio and history documentaries, Beatles hysteria and fan-based disbelief segments/articles and enough star studded political investigative reports as well as sourcing information on the perpetrator to saturate entire volumes.

I have never heard news of the attempted treaty smyte again.

Disclaimer (the above is paraphrasing the jest of what I had read using only memory.)
I'm sure any Native Indian that reads this and has knowledge of what I am relaying can confirm this and correct any inaccuracies; but that is what I remember reading.

*At the time, I had just begun educating myself on the Blackfoot Tribes spirituality, beliefs and way of life. My Teacher, (a Chief I will not name here), opened my eyes like no other teacher in my life. I try to live with these virtues, although not being true blood, I know I will always only be a brother from the outside.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Probably was a Secret Service psychologist that interviewed him. They like to look into the ravaged minds of stink wads like this man. All the different three letter agencies practice this technique.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Zerbst

Note: several mind control assassins have be tracked to a World Vision, a CIA front or asset. Note the following in quotes from the excerpt below:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
subject: Jonestown, (part 6)

theme: international operations of World Vision & related evangelical group. World Vision official John W. Hinckley, Sr. was on way to Guatemalan water project run by World Vision on the day his son shot President Reagan. mysterious "double" of Hinckley, Jr., named Richardson, followed Hinckley's path from Colorado to Connecticut, & wrote love letters to Jody Foster.

Another World Vision employee, Mark David Chapman, worked at their Haitian refugee camp in Ft. Chaffee, Arkansas. later to gain infamy as assassin of John Lennon in NYC.

World Vision works w/refugees worldwide. Honduran border, present in camps used by CIA to recruit mercenaries against Nicaragua. at Sabra & Shatilla camps in Lebanon where fascist Phalange massacred Palestinians.

Their reps in Cuban refugee camps on east coast included members of Bay of Pigs operation, CIA-financed mercenaries from Omega 7 & Alpha 66. World Vision used as cover for recruitment & training of killers?

World Vision working to repopulate Jonestown w/Laotians who CIA mercenaries.

ref: www.ratical.org...

also, see

subject: CIA MK-ULTRA mind control in South America (1-of-3)
theme: Truth About Jonestown. Excerpt: CIA psyops in South America… lengths Fed/Bank of England/Bundesbank (CIA/MI5-6/BND) will go to mindf& ck you.
www.mondovista.com... MK-ULTRA drugs found in abundance & sodium pentathol (truth serum), chloral hydrate (hypnotic), demerol, thalium (confuses thinking)

www.whale.to... "Jonestown: Whole Story", by Gunther Russbacher; State Dept. Operations Directorate, Section 6. Project Blue: Resettlement of 34 Level 4 subjects. Level 4 degree of mind control subject Level 4 "sleepers" programmed assassins

[edit on 25-8-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The people who programed Chapman also were behind Sirhan.They knew what kind of president Regan was gonna be and at the time the only guy who colud bring out massive protests against the admintration wolud be Lennon himself.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Uhhh, what??? Lol, I would ask you for sources of this major speculation but I am afraid you would send me to some kook site lol.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by vance
reply to post by mike dangerously

Uhhh, what??? Lol, I would ask you for sources of this major speculation but I am afraid you would send me to some kook site lol.

Here's some of your documentation:

You might also try the ATS google search engine for MK-Ultra and type in MK-Ultra ... or, type in Chapman &/or Sirhan.

This way, you can learn to do your own research on ATS and on the internet, and won't have to ask others to do your research for you.

This way, you don't have to be afraid of ATS, which you may or may consider a kook site.

As a matter of record -- AND YOU LOOK IT UP -- in the same way there were pretend exercises simulating WTC/911 the day of the actual attacks ... on the day of Reagan's assassination (attempted) and Kennedy's (president) ... there were FEMA exercises about what to do if Kennedy or Reagan were assassinated on that day.

do you regard this as coincidence, or conspiracy?

[edit on 26-8-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Thank,you CT also,Vance you can go to wikipeida and look up all of this on there.

top topics

join