It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet over Portugal Aug 2008!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Found this on youtube... notice there are many objects clustering here. Im not sure what the large object is... possibly a blimp? Maybe a mothership, im not sure. Its a bit grainy, but the camera isn't overly shaky and it doesnt look fake or edited. Let me know what you guys think.
Oh, and if anyone can embed this here, thatd be awesome, thanks!

-Z-

www.youtube.com...

Edited for misspelling.

[edit on 8/25/2008 by ZyPHeR]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Ive seen a similar one before it sounds like the same one re edited the sound is similar.
And I was told it was balloons or something.
Because of course those objects aren't doing crazy speeds and stunts they are just floating like balloons.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Yeah, but sitting completely still? And silvery balloons? I donno. This seems very peculiar to me. Many times when fleets do show up somewhere, they will sit stationary. I am really curious however, what that big blimpish thing is. If it is indeed a blimp, then those are by far the biggest balloons i've ever seen in my life. Thanks for the reply though...
Theres another really good vid kinda like this but with hundreds upon hundreds of triangular objects in the sky. At first it looks like birds but theyre sitting perfecftly still. Peculiar.

-Z-

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Embeded

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Ok now wait... What the HELL is that thing in the middle? It HAS to be a blimp, right?? Right?!? It seems like that thing is moving and everything else is staying still. Or is everything else moving and THAT thing is staying still... regardless I need to know what that thing is!!

-Z-

EDIT: Oh, and a big THANKS for embedding that bud!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZyPHeR
Found this on youtube... notice there are many objects clustering here. Im not sure what the large object is... possibly a blimp? Maybe a mothership, im not sure. Its a bit grainy, but the camera isn't overly shaky and it doesnt look fake or edited. Let me know what you guys think.

-Z-

www.youtube.com...

Edited for misspelling.

Another case of plagiarism now with this Youtube user named AchilliesHD who likes
to steal videos from others changing the names, dates and locations in his own
benefit saying they are from Portugal etc. Well, no Portugal, no 2008. Youtube is
full of these pirate parasites like this AchilliesHD so don't belive anything they post
on Youtube.

The REAL sighting took place on April 26, 2006 in Mexico City and was recorded by
mexican skywatcher Arturo Robles Gil. This video was discussed here before and
is all over the Internet so credit to the original author. Here's the original footage.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

Originally posted by ZyPHeR

-Z-

www.youtube.com...

Edited for misspelling.

Another case of plagiarism now with this Youtube user named AchilliesHD who likes
to steal videos from others changing the names, dates and locations in his own
benefit saying they are from Portugal etc. Well, no Portugal, no 2008. Youtube is
full of these pirate parasites like this AchilliesHD so don't belive anything they post
on Youtube.

The REAL sighting took place on April 26, 2006 in Mexico City and was recorded by
mexican skywatcher Arturo Robles Gil. This video was discussed here before and
is all over the Internet so credit to the original author. Here's the original footage.

www.youtube.com...

Yeah you got it thats the one Mexico.
I new id seen it and heard it before.
It was balloons someone come and said they released all these balloons for some celebration or something.Someone who was actually there in Mexico.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hmmm, good spot bud. I havent seen this vid yet and its a DAMN shame idiots like that put recycled vids on youtube like theyre new. I thought it had just happened and was intrigued by the vid. Cheers bud!

-Z-

top topics

join