It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of you are out there?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I am 16 years of age and this is not my first thread on ATS i have posted two before this and would like to bring a little subject up for all you others/believers.

I would not like to hear replies saying "your crazy go see a therapist" and so on
If you do not believe in ghosts and psychics its probably best you go to another post unless you like a good read =D

Well anyway time to explain what has been on my mind lately...

From a very young age I have always believed ghosts, aliens and psychics its a weird subject for most 5 year olds seeing as they wouldn't know what they are, I get De ja' Vu all the time, a majority of the time i have "things" following me and I have dreams that come true and not just random things like ill see 3 red cars drive past me I am talking about precise visions ( most are usually things that are close to me....girls XD )

I will tell you of a couple that Ive had in the past few months...

1.there was this girl i liked and you know when you like someone you think about them and maybe a dream here and there well i had one of my dreams i saw her and a Asian person kissing i did not think much of the dream because well who would like any "normal" person about 2-3 months later we got a exchange student from china lets say his name "Yao" me and him became very good friends ( and we still are ), he knew about me liking this girl and then BAM, i see them kissing
and the rest really is not important so ill get on with my other dream

2.this one was about another girl but she is like me she moved to our school only 1 month ago and we got very close decided to invite her to my b'day party seeing as she was a pretty cool chic me and her really connected so i decided to share my secret with her and it turns out she has "gift" "curse" whatever you want to call it as me, seeing as she was like me i developed feelings for her and the same thing happens in the previous story i have a dream of one of my best mates making out with her, we all went to a party later that week and then Bam... again there making out =( but oh well you know who cares anymore lol ( don't take this less seriously cause i used the term lol )

Me and her have been talking a lot about what me and her can do she pretty much see's all the same things i do ( ghosts/dead people, future, she gets dejavu ) i have not had much time to speak to her lately but i will keep you updated and now to get back on to where i was.

I have some small feeling that all us psychics in the world are connected because ever since i met this girl i have been getting a lot more visions and the rest and would like some of you ATS members to put your input in

if you have any questions or the rest just go grab my e-mail address ( [email protected] ) and add me on msn or talk over e-mail what ever works for you

Thanks for reading and looking forward to your opinions =D

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Im 16 also btw

and its so weird you just described what happens to me also except you are probably more advanced than me.

because i do have dreams that come true all the time aswell but their not that specific.

I would not like to hear replies saying "your crazy go see a therapist" and so on
If you do not believe in ghosts and psychics its probably best you go to another post unless you like a good read =D

and no i dont think anyone here in the right mind will tell you to go seek out a therapist.

and also you said you believed in ghosts psychics and aliens well i was the same i was very open minded from a young age aswell so your not alone theyre good luck mate

thank you.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Dreams are vague, therefore when somthing does happen that seems very familiar to that of the dream, you will remember what you seen in that dream and put your learned experience and the dream together. It will almost seem like you lived the event before. Kind of like how prophets tell vague prophecies and anything remotely similar event happens they are called psychics. Dreams are believed to be a learning or coping mechanism. Kind of like when a child plays with toys. It's a way of creating set decisions or reactions if a similar event was to actually occur.

Everyone get's deja vu, and can be linked to what I just explained. Somtimes everyone's dreams come true. It happens to me countless times. I'm no psychic or prophet. Too bad I don't dream in color like you can, you're lucky

Now if you won't take that as an explaination then consider maybe that we all lived these lives before in a parallel universe and you're just seeing things that happened to you and are inevitable.

What you should do though is write down ur dreams the best way you can remember them on paper, and keep a very sharp eye out. They maybe you can give yourself an explanation for these dreams.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Rofl some of you guys are so mean!

I don't think your crazy at all for having impressions I have had plenty in my time.

I can relate a story from when I was 8, long before I had done anything to my brain that could cause this type of thing as a hallucination...

I slept over at my Dads business partners house, and we slept in the extra room, there was a vase made of glass and all night I saw a light in it, finally I opened the lid and it flew out and I was hit in the face with something.. it was dark

The next day I related the story to my fathers partner's wife and asked her what kind of "lamp it was"

She burst into tears and explained that "It was the urn that held his ashes"

Now as far as your mates taking all your girls... This might be an issue you need to see a Psychiatrist about

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
To Cronosh and Billy...

Ignore the jokers...I think it's admirable that you're trying to investigate this like you are. The only advice I can give, as someone who has been sensitive all her life, is to work at it, keep a journal, like another poster suggested, and keep your channels clear. Many more people are waking up to what they are gifted with, and the best way in my experience...and many others too...if you're really serious about developing these gifts, no drugs, no drink, no cigarettes....I'm serious. Clear as many physical toxins form your system as you can, and see how you get on. It makes a massive difference. Also don't force the process....it will develop natually.

Cait

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Cronosh

There may be something to ESP. As others have stated, keep a journal and write down any visions or dreams as soon as you have them when they are fresh.
I have another idea for you to test your abilities. Have a friend come in with several cards or a deck of cards. Make sure you do not see the cards and as he picks one up and looks at it, try to read the card in his mind. Write down the results, and do it more than once. Also, if you have a premonition of a future event, write it down and put it in an envelope. Put the day's date on it and give the sealed envelope to a parent to put it away. When the date or event comes up, you can see how accurate you were.
I can be skeptic about psychic powers as there are many fakes out there. However, I do believe we all possess some kind of latent ESP or other abilities. If your abilities are ever developed, promise to use them for good and to help people. I am not saying you can't make money off them, but remember you were given them for a reason. Use them wisely.

This comes from the parent in me:
Also, being 16 once and having sons who were 16, it is a difficult time. You are not a child and not an adult. You have also learned a hard lesson of love and life. It will happen a lot, and you can grow and learn from it. I hope you are successful in whatever you do in life.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by alundaio

I've had a busy weekend and I'm a little lazy tonight ... but everything you just said to the OP from me too.

Hormones can do the strangest things ... and I don't mean that in any derogative way.

Everything you're experiencing is as real as going to school or going out with your friends but it will settle when the dreaded hormones do. Then and only then can you tell whether or not your psychic abilities will be with you for life and develop further or gradually subside maybe even disappear completely (time will tell).

Either way make the most of the experiences you are having now and learn from them.

I have a feeling this is probably not what you were wanting to hear but it is what it is ... as real and as unpredictable as any of the other changes taking place in a 16yr old mind and body.

Enjoy it !

Woody

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cronosh

i am actually wondering about your psychic ability. i am not doubting it at all but i am wondering is it a spiritual based or still confusing to you about it's relevance? for some strange reason i have always found psychics very good company, probably because of the way i view the gifts that befall many people. i view it as a blessing and precognition should be used as an advantage. i feel that much of the solutions one would need are outside of social graces and exist in the world of humor. this takes thought

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
oh and one more thing,

my great grandfather had esp ability. oh and if you live in montana, you wouldn't happen to be a Lafond would you??

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
We are all connected. It is not just psychics.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Hey there my friend (sorry for the off-topic comment but just have to say);

Your own 'kids' are very lucky to have a dad who offers such suport and good advice (I knew I added you to my 'friends ' list for a good reason)

To get back on-topic I'd just like to say to the OP this is the kind of person you should listen to.

Woody

[edit on 25-8-2008 by woodwytch]

[edit on 25-8-2008 by woodwytch]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulstone
We are all connected. It is not just psychics.

Indeed. We are all very much connected.
However, not everyone seems to be aware of this. Those who ARE aware think they are alone at times... but, believe me... there are more of us than one may think.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

Hmm. I always found that it made me feel less alone.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

its not my mates taking my girls it was only the one time and the second time my other friend didn't know,, and why do i need to see a psychiatrist because of that?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

if your curious i left my msn and e-mail address at the end of my post and nah sorry im not from Montana im down in Australia in lil cold Melbourne at least the weather is getting better XD

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae
To Cronosh and Billy...
if you're really serious about developing these gifts, no drugs, no drink, no cigarettes....I'm serious. Clear as many physical toxins form your system as you can, and see how you get on. It makes a massive difference. Also don't force the process....it will develop natually.

Cait

on the weekend i tried moonshine yeh i know im a idiot but i drank around 250mls of it and i didnt get drunk at all im guessin i cant get drunk but i wouldnt like to test the theory with drugs thats just stupid...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thank you for the kind comments. When I became a foster parent, I took it very seriously. Troubled kids are called that for a reason. They need someone to listen too and not just be negative all the time.
The OP may have an ability along with the usual pains of being 16, and I figured he should actually write down things and test to see what they are.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I have dreams but about weather and war and death. They have come true unfortunately.

Most people have the experience of having a dream and it coming true. Its just some people have an uncanny nack for it. Feel privilaged its about girls instead of dead people.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join