It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA BIDEN People will think they are voting for Osama Binladen.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I do have to say that when I first saw the name Biden, I immediately thought Bin Laden. I'm sure everyone is familiar with the brain's ability to read anything as long as the first and last letters are correct. I feel this could work against Obama in the voting, due to peoples subconscious

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Ya know, I was rereading a few of the posts here about what was said by Obama about Biden being the next president. I then went back and watched the video. He actualy does say that. This triggered a thought about wheather or not the law suit over his true citizenship is going to change the actual candidate in the near future. Obama might know that the suit is not frivolous and has merit. But then again, wouldn't the Klinton Machine have put her in the position to be the stand in? Makes me, and I hope you, question if this wasn't planned and not a slip of the tounge!!

Zindo

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Watch this and tell me some American's won't be confused.

www.youtube.com...

Every answer is pretty much "Muslims".

But I'm sure (hopefully) most Americans aren't like this.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by WishForWings]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR

Originally posted by projectvxn
Whether the user knows it or not is important. If the poster knows he's conducting this sort of fear-mongering advertising, then he is what we call a troll, if he doesn't know it then he's a tool.

This kinda derailing tactic is old and it is becoming a serious nuisance.
[edit on 25-8-2008 by projectvxn]

ahh....what an interesting perspective. and one that would be quite a large task to determine. this might be an actual conspiracy.

it is a good thing that people on a conspiracy website choose to talk about such things, instead of ignoring them. better to deal with what is in front of you I say.

It's not a conspiracy, it's a tactic that employs what ad companies do in relation to how they use psychology to make the most effective ads. The ad doesn't have to be professional, it just has to be there. If people see it, you've done your job.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Thew fact that most now hate the government tells me that they will subconsciously vote for the enemy. My guess is all.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by amicrazy
It really is silly to assume people will make some sort of sub-conscious connection, however I'm sure some will.

No it's not. To prove my point:

[Wrte sntnc dwn nd rmv th vwls, y cn stll ndrstnd t.]

I did an experiment 3 days ago, and wrote "OBAMA BIDEN" of a piece of paper and showed it to seven people. They all said the same thing, Osama Bin Laden.

And that was here in Australia...

[edit on 30/8/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I believe most people are intelligent enough to understand the difference and should not have any issues equating similar sounding names to people we don't like. That does not mean that they will distingish the difference - there are many examples of the media messing with Obama's name. I find it sad and pathetic in terms of real dialogue and it only serves the premise that most people are simply not willing to think hard enough about what REALLY affects them.

my two cents

ColoradoJens

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by amicrazy

Purely coincident most likely, however now that you bring this to our attention, it is kinda funny..

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

Look at the name

Osama Binladen

First name.... Rhymes and just switch the S with a B.

Last name..... Take off the nla and it spells Biden.

Its very suspicious and creepy to me

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join