It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA BIDEN People will think they are voting for Osama Binladen.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Here's my theory. The NWO was planned many many years ago. The villain who "attacked" us on 9/11 was Osama Bin Ladin, because long ago it was decided that an Obama and a Biden would be in a presidential race and may very well win. I think our Osama fairy tale was just that, a fairy tale as well as an ANAGRAM.

BTW, i figured this out before this thread was posted but figured i should keep my delusions to myself.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Quite a funny thread. I wouldn't worry your mind over this. McCain will land the win by a landslide. Every red neck including the 105 year old grandma from the south will even use her last strength to walk to the local church to punch a hole in this election.

Hopefully, like in the old days they have a lever that slides to the "right" when the paper punch comes down, this way every republican gets voted for.

Oh yeah, Biden is a typical man who didn't even vote for English as the national laguage just like Obumbles fumbles when he can't see a teleprompter. Did I mention they both sponsored that bill?

[edit on 8/25/2008 by Stockburn]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Don't think like that, It gives you headaches and nightmares!!!!LOL

Zindo

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

Perhaps subconscious would have been a better choice of word than subliminal, I stand corrected. Words and images have tremendous power, just look up NLP or Derren Brown for examples. Here is one of my favorite Derren Brown bits that could relate to this topic:

[edit on 25-8-2008 by pavil]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I quite like the morph Joebama!

OHHH that sounds like a new high powered smoothie!! I like it!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Firstly, I should have said "will people think they are voting for OBL"
I never meant to suggest that people will.

Secondly, I don't live in the US, so I'm neither for or against Mc Cain / Obama.

Thirdly, I really just wanted to know if anyone else could see an uncanny
coincidence here? (after all these names are not common)

Thanks all who have replied.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
starting to look like end times eh??? read revelation!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Obama Biden (laden) -
That's good!

The truth reveals itself in mysterious ways.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Do you also think that there is a subliminal message in the book bashing Obama (Obama Nation)?

www.amazon.com...=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1219720604&sr=8-1

Could that Obama Nation = Abomination?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I can't vote for Obama. He can't even speak with out a teleprompter, even then he has a hard time. When he introduced Biden, he called him president. The Biden call Obama, Barack America.

If you can keep your thoughts strait for something as easy as an introduction, get off the stage.

McCain has this locked up.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
This almost looks like a carbon copy of this thread in Skunk Works.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If I didn't know any better I'd say someone is purposefully fueling this. Because you can find some of the same kind of threads being repeated often on many other message boards. You see it doesn't matter that it is in the wrong category, it only matters if people see it and respond to it.

I must agree with the people here who say it is silly, and a much repeated subconscious manipulation that has worked in advertising for years.

Whether the user knows it or not is important. If the poster knows he's conducting this sort of fear-mongering advertising, then he is what we call a troll, if he doesn't know it then he's a tool.

This kinda derailing tactic is old and it is becoming a serious nuisance.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by projectvxn]

JSR

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Whether the user knows it or not is important. If the poster knows he's conducting this sort of fear-mongering advertising, then he is what we call a troll, if he doesn't know it then he's a tool.

This kinda derailing tactic is old and it is becoming a serious nuisance.
[edit on 25-8-2008 by projectvxn]

ahh....what an interesting perspective. and one that would be quite a large task to determine. this might be an actual conspiracy.

it is a good thing that people on a conspiracy website choose to talk about such things, instead of ignoring them. better to deal with what is in front of you I say.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
It is a weird idea. But we live in a weird world...I would have never thought of that...even as far right as I am
You clearly think outside the box. thanks

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

It really isn't all that dumb

Yeah Bush and Dick was also intentional

Just like Obama Biden relates to Osama Bin Laden

and it's ridiculous and all the insult you all feel is warrented because these are our leaders and they really do try to influnece us us subliminally this way

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Using this logic:
Osama Bin Laden/Obama-Biden?
Saddam Hussein/Barack Hussein?

There is no such thing as "coincidence". Something is really suspect here.

While I'm at it, lets do.........

Adolph Hitler/Vladimir Putin
Benito Mussolini/Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Teddy Roosevelt/Franklin Delano Roosevelt-FDR
George H.W. Bush/George W. Bush-GW

Hmmmmmm!!!

I'd say make it a game except for the fact that I can't believe this country MAY elect Obama Bin Biden 7 years after 9-11 and Osama Bin Laden!

I also always found that Lincoln/Kennedy asassination comparison interesting!

[edit on 26-8-2008 by CreeWolf]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
There is humor at ATS, after all.

As a "typical white person", I doubt that Obama will become POTUS. His words of introduction regarding "the NEXT president...""BIDEN", SHOULD give those undecided pause for thought.
For those that have already decided... That introduction illustrates Obama's premonition of his future.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Considering the stupidity levels of the average american i wouldn't be suprised at all if this happened.

I mean i'm guessing people on this forum aren't your typical dumb american, but you guys are #ed really. Your president will be picked by the majority and the majority of americans are thick as #.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
If someone who is cognizant of the election — that is, knows enough about the issues, the people running, the ramifications of their vote — even a "subconcious" idea of a name shouldn't deter them. "HMmm... I've done all my research... I really think Obama is the man for the job.. so.. *punch*.. oh dear, I've voted for McCain, and I don't know why!"

If someone is so unaware of the issues and of those running, they honestly shouldn't be voting at all. Anyone for whom a subconcious bell goes off forcing them to vote for one guy over another is that sort of person. I hope they just don't vote, rather than letting a name make their choice. Might as well vote on which one has a better smile, or less goofy ears.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join