It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dixie Mafia: have you heard of them?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
"Dixie Mafia" is an old term that is co-opted from time to time by various Southern criminal entities wanting to foster a "bad boy" &" organized crime" type image.
There have been a series of programs on various channels featuring a underworld crime syndicate in South Mississippi that went by this name from the early 60's to the late 80's.

Unlike the original, predominantly Sicilian Mafia, the members of the Dixie Mafia were not tied together by family or blood. It was, rather, a loose-knit, freelancing group of individuals of many nationalities but all with a common goal: to make money and wield control over illegal moneymaking operations by whatever means necessary, even including influence peddling, bribery of public officials and murder.

www.trutv.com...

Biloxi, on the Gulf Coast of Missisippi, is a city with a long history of scandal and corruption. But it is also a city with deep roots in southern gentility. Vincent Sherry and his partner Pete Halat ran one of Biloxi’s top criminal defense law firms until Sherry eventually became a judge. Vince's wife Margaret was a woman on a crusade to clean up Biloxi and had even campaigned unsuccessfully for the office of Mayor. Vince also had connections through his law practice with many of Biloxi's criminal element, men like Mike Gillich, the godfather of the Dixie Mafia, and Kirksey Nix, Jr. a criminal mastermind serving a life sentence in Angola prison for murder

www.amazon.com...

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Snisha]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
The DM is alive and well in Chattooga County, Georgia. This is the center of operations in NW Georgia. Local elected officials are under the gun right now. A March/April trial for voter fraud charges against DUI- Judge Vines will be a nice step in the right direction of cleaning the county. One of his lawyers in this case is no other than Bobby Lee Cook. Keep an eye on the trial and the romenewsbywatson website for the next 2 months or so and get a real eye-opener on the workings of the Dixie Mafia. Everything imaginable is being thrown at Ms. Teresa Watson and she is a fighter. Don't be surprised to read about her in the national news before this is all over. I'm personally waiting on a blockbuster movie comparable to Erin Brochovich. Don't think I spelled that name correctly but you catch my drift.

The local branch has many connections to Miss. gambling, money laundering, real estate deals and of course Jekyll Island, Ga. The drug trade through the area is legendary. Just a sleepy little Georgia town. Right!

Heads Up! This will be an enlightening experience.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Interesting what therainmaker wrote regarding GALLS and drugs. It's the first I'd seen, even more interesting four of the COMAIR plane crash victims (2006) at Lexington's Bluegrass Airport were Galls employees. Two others were headed to Nevada for a Roller Skating Convention. Researched GALLS is an "Aramark" company. There's something extremely suspicious about that crash in more ways than a baker's dozen.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ROOM4ONEMORE

Mistrial. Of course it was declared a mistrial. It couldn't be revealed, if the truth came out about Carlton Vines election, the truth would come out about BLCOOK and then like dominoes it would all come to light. Those poor people of chattooga county, will they ever be free of this crap?!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Like the signature Space Cadet. That song describes my eldest son to a T.

The Vines trial was a treat to watch in person. I laughed a few times at the antics. There was never even a denial of the charges. I never heard he was innocent, just that his possession of all those absentee ballots was no big deal. That's right, Chattooga County isn't part of Georgia as Mr. Cook stressed that Atlanta invaded Chattooga County and frightened and distressed the residents with their investigators wearing side arms. Between Cook and his pals getting all choked up, almost to the point of tears (I'm not joking) and declaring the laws unfair, I thought I was a participant in a B movie. Jurors discussed the proceedings outside the courtroom as they were instructed by the Judge not to do.

The judge and prosecutors were the only professionals in the courtroom that I could distinguish.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Well there is a Dixie Mafia in every small southern town. Somebody in Summerville has registered ownership of Dixie Mafia, LLC. What do you suppose their service is?

Lawn mower repair is a hot business for the gangs. So all the lawn mower boys have connections and if they don't like you, then, you will have constant lawn mower problems. Stolen, broken, flat tires, loose engine bolts, cut belts broken blades.... list goes on. That's how Dixie gangs work in other places. And the cops look the other way.

They can do some kewl numbers on your car/brakes/ tires, too. The worst part of it is they hook up with the other mafias, so they've got a "killer" nationwide network - for any kind of crime they want to pull off––anywhere.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ROOM4ONEMORE

Thanks for the signature compliment, it is changed now, but thanks anyway. Yeah, I had the 'pleasure' of sitting through some court cases there, while awaiting my ex and my little brother to be called forth on some bs charges ( they got caught stealing pot plants in Lyrley, guess who's property they were on?) it was pitiful. Poor folks don't have a chance unless they are kin to one of the judges or attorneys, first court I have ever seen where the sheriff sits on the left of the judge, and holds court as though there IS NO judge. If you are living in that area, get out, it never gets better, every day is a risk.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
If there was not a Dixie Mafia there would not be anybody to move the black market goods and take care of the 'bidness.' Its everywhere in the South and they are connected with all the other underground gangs up North and Chicago on the BUDDY/FAVOR SYSTEM. The problem with the Dixie Mafia their people are in the court houses, lawyers, and town fathers in the towns. Up at the top, politics don't matter like money and power. They like money and power. And they control the Gulf of Mexico, and Mexican border: what comes in and what goes out!

There's the Cajun Mafia, Houston Mafia, Dallas Mafia Biloxi Mafia, Cornbread Mafia, Bluegrass Mafia, Nashville Mafia, Hot Springs Mafia, Memphis Mafia, Hillbilly Mafia, Phoenix Mafia, .... They've all got different names but all "Dixie Mafia." They are businessmen!

Some say Carlton Rusell is head of it, others say Milton Macgreggor, others say it's headed up in Enterprise, Alabama by country music. Some say it's little clubs from town to town, all secret and they make the plans and schemes. They've got lawyers and preachers, hunting clubs, construction companies, and banks, they control it all coming and going.

Their wives go to church and often have no idea what there husbands up to. And they can wreck your life and bury your bones in a hidden deep well before you can blink an eye. They will burn down your house, your car, run you off the road, because they have hopeless addicts do the dirty work for them. Next you cross one, then end up with a bullet in the back of your head or hanging from a tree with both hands tied behind your back, ruled a suicide because they own the coroner, too.

People are dropping everywhere, shotgun blast is favorite way to suicide. Lots of blood. They like that. Overdose, accident, heart attack. They take RATS out!

You just look around who has the money and still alive? They're the ones run the rest. And everybody in town is scared of them, even the sheriff who is in with them! So don't make them mad! Everybody's scared, not just in Georgia. And people are not scared of Muslims, like there scared of the court house boys.

I would like to know more about GALLS and exactly what they were runnning. Because they sell POLICE EQUIPMENT for heaven sakes!

Where is the FBI? They are probably scared too! If the Dixie Mafia gave a Senator enough money to get elected, would he let the FBI take them out?

That's the question. (Answer: APPARENTLY NOT!)

We'll be long dead and gone, the Dixie Mafia will still be the richest guys in town.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Here is a link for the CORNBREAD MAFIA. The real smugglers-in-charge probably have corporations, huge farms, front businesses and million dollar homes in Florida and abroad with their foreign bank accounts. They use the locals to harvest, just like the poor Colombians in South America chew coca leaves to curb their poverty-inflicted hunger pains while harvesting for rich, Latin Drug Lords.
Who goes to prison? The REAL drug lords probably OWN the prisons in the USA, and decide who gets busted and who doesn't! Goodbye Johnny Boone.
www.amw.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join