It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone find this picture? VIDEO OF UFO INSIDE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I was watching this UFO documentary in where this photograph was shown. I was amazed at what it showed. Can anyone find the actual photo? Video is included by the way

www.zippyvideos.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Shino

I haven't found the exact pic with the lady in it, but I have found these and will keep looking.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by stealthsurfer

Seems like the benevolent light beings that Dan Tanna talks about in his post. He says these beings hide in cloud vehicles. That is a medium they use and they watch over us.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Dan Tanna? Can you give a link for this please

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Shino

I have searched pretty thoroughly and couldn't find the pic from the video, but it looked huge.
Do you remember the name of the documentary that you were watching?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Debris posted a link to a UTUBE vid....of supposedly the INSIDE of a UFO.....it is like the 2nd or 3rd vid link he posts on this thread here........
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It is NOT Sedona stuff it is black and white footage supposed to be from Area 51...VERY COMPELLING video if I say so myself, check it out.

I dont know if it REALLY IS the inside of a UFO but it sure is strange and different looking, and I have no clue what else it might be.....so maybe its real.

Here is Dan Tannas thread: (since you asked)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-8-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Thanks RiverGoddess, I never caught that thread and will check it out.
Dan Tanna has some very interesting threads.
As far as this thread, I will keep searching and would like to know the name of the documentary in the OP.
Take care...

Stealth

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   

It was an episode of Legend Hunters. It could be this episode most likely.

thepiratebay.org...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Downloading it now, I will watch and see if I can find out. It looked very interesting by your initial vid.
I have a collection of these episodes and I don't think I downloaded that episode anyway.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

The top picture looks like a reflection. If you look at the mountains you can see a second image. I don't know what it is a reflection of, but hopefully someone with better equipment than me can tell.

The second one is a cloud. The circular clouds are quite common out West.

Dan Tanna has some very interesting posts. A lot happens to him all the time, from fish people attacking him or the day turning into night briefly. He is entertaining to read, but I am a little skeptical of his claims.

top topics

join