It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama and John McCain are Related!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
We're all "related" if you go back far enough.

We're all descendants of some woman that lived in Africa a few million years ago.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wolfmanjack

That doesn't make sense. How is giving a heads up to a poster, is it acting like a mod? Now, if I was like I am going to delete your post or ban you, that would be acting like a mod, but pointing to some references is not, just helping another member out.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by wolfmanjack

(Personally i think this shouldn't have been posted.. Frankly the fact that this story was posted (Jul-26-08 7:24am) should get this thread locked etc.. Its old news etc .. Its a day short of being a month old)

So let me get this straight

you're going to complain about people pointing to the T&C for references for newer members who may or may not know the policies

and then your'e going to do the same thing that you just complained about?

Putting it in parenthesis and saying "personally" doesnt make it any different from Jhill's assessment that the all caps is forbidden

:shk:

Do you have anything in the form of an opinion to contribute to this discussion?
Or is it "zomgzors you cant be a mod, rotflacopters!!!!1111one!!!!"

seriously....
He wasnt imposing any "wanna-be mod" tendencies.

Get off it.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
While I DO find it intriguing that so many of our presidents are decended from royal blood, at the same time, I am left wondering how many of us that are also descended from royals are left out in the cold.
Think about it...not EVERY royally descended person is guarenteed a place in office, so given that, I am not sure how much of a scandal it is that our presidential lineup consists largely of royal descendants.
Wouldn't we see more concientious objectors to the overt nepotism?
It could just be coincidental.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Damn, and some of you retards made a 'pact' not to contribute to the idiocy of these kind of theads ... Beatings will be handed out by jesus in promptly 5 minutes for all those who breached their contracts. (Good one OP.. knew we'd get 'em
)

[edit on 25-8-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Can we please keep this thread on topic from now on.

As for the title, Breaking Alternative News guidelines say you have to copy the headling exactly as it appears, and since it appears in all caps, the opening poster has done nothing wrong.
But indeed J_C_J has not added a comment or take on the article, which is against the rules.

Once again, ON TOPIC!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I'm very sorry mods. I thought the likenhood of a fruit fly and and a worm would be non sequitor. I guess I thougt wrong. Sorry. Yes sir. I will adhere to anything you say.

[edit on 8/25/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
They're not related.
Its not a conspiracy.

Yes they are. Yes it is.

Most of the elite come from the same bloodline. In fact, it wouldn't suprise me at all if they all are. They're that desperate to keep their bloodline intact, they even interbreed.

George H.W. Bush and Barbara (Pierce) Bush are also 13th cousins. That means George W. Bush is slightly inbred.

Yes, they are all related, and serve, the British Royal family. Their job is to destroy the United States of America, to make way for the elite's NWO.

Yeah, go on, laugh.

WTF did George H.W. Bush receive his honorary knighthood from Queen Elizabeth II for?

"I've done my job. America's starting to sink. Where's my medal?"

Any President that gets on his knees before the leader of another country on their soil should be hung. But people have been dumbed down so much, they no longer understand that.

And I won't provide proof of my claims. Find it yourselves. But I'll give you a hint. The "bloodline" goes back to ancient Egypt. The pyramid on the US one dollar note is there for a reason. It's not "decoration".

[edit on 25/8/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I laughed at the notion of "presidential candidates given validity by relation to Longshanks".

Laughed hard.

Claim that history, America!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
My family tree goes back to the early 1400's and I can proudly say there were plenty of educated and successful men, but 'alas' no interbreeding among family members as has been so fashionable amongst the noble Nephilim lines. No signs of hypocrisy as per the anointed head of the Church of England whose Bible states that it is against God's law for family members to interbreed, and not to mention the kills her forbears were responsible for, are quite famous. Most notably Genghis Khan and later the notorious Prince Vlad.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I made a thread last year about Obama and Cheney being related,
here is the link to the Original story from Reuters, not my thread just the story.

Obama Cheney relate.

Dont misunderstand, i am a huge fan of Obama, but in all fairness, all sides need to be heard.

Sorry the next part is off topic.

You know not so long ago i asked some advice from , lets just say a staff member for now, and ever since i asked that question, and told them why i wouldn't post a UFO sighting on ATS, and instead posted it elsewhere, ive had a terrible time, its like i was placed on a list of some kind, a list of undesirables?

So can i ask a MOD or Super MOD is there such a list? i need an honest answer, not an answer ordered down from above, some really unbiased help is needed, from someone who believes in fairness, and not hierarchy.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I can see it now. Obama gets elected president and all of a sudden he's got family coming out from behind every bush wanting to have a reunion... everyone right on up to his 22nd cousin is asking for a cabinet position. Maybe he'll be a good relative and give his cousin John the VA to run.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Being related is something of a joke when you start expotentially counting the generations... eventually everyone is related to everyone else.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by The Vagabond

Actually appointing McCain to head is VA is not a bad idea.... not a bad idea at all.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
yeah

and according to the bible, im brothers with john mccain AND Barack Obama

...i don't get it -it seems irrelevant, 100%, even if its true....

i wonder how many ladies i "met" in college were my 22nd cousin

[edit on 8/25/2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

Incest is best... put your 22nd cousin to the test? nah!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
actually im not really related to any of you lol

i did my geneology back as far as 1600's and almost all of my relatives died in wars...before they could even have kids

so actually, if we are to consider each other "cousins" we are looking at about 35 degrees of separation (in my case)

just thought id point that out since most of yall enjoy thinking in vast generalizations lol

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I agree that they aren't exactly close relatives being 22nd cousins and all. Most don't know their 22nd cousins and might even walk right up to them on the street and never know the difference.

I think the point of the OP's post is to point out that very many of our presidents have all come from the same bloodline and it is a bit more than coincidence for that to be just something that happened.

Just one more fact that shows that it doesn't matter if you vote for McCain or Obama, in the long run, you'll be getting the same thing.

I will say that I'm quite confused about them being 22nd cousins though. I know my 4th cousins and they are pretty dang young, all under 10, and I'm 27. That's an average of one extra "set" of cousins every 7 years. If I live to be 69 (42 years from now) or even 76, I'll only life to see my 10th or 11th cousins. Or is my reasoning all wrong on this? Cuz 2nd cousin is the child of your first cousin and so on (third is the child of your 2nd cousin)

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by J_C_J

....More than 15 former American Presidents are also related to King Edward I.....

SO IS MY WIFE! No joke. Genealogy is my hobby. She is a great Grand-daughter. This is a non-issue.

See article
EVERYONE ON EARTH HAS ROYAL ROOTS
www.livescience.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join