It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I took a picture of a ghost in New Orleans!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by fox_3000au

fair enough!

like i said, i was just so excited! literally after I saw the picture i said to myself: "I can't wait to put this on ATS to see what people think!" Which is why I can understand where you are coming from with the misleading titles. I should have titled it something akin to "Did I take a picture of a ghost?" Because you're right, it's definitely not proof; but in my own defense I still believe its paranormal.

Again, I am sorry if I mislead anyone. That wasn't my intention, nor was I just trying to get attention or whatever...just simply was excited and wanted to see what other people thought.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekingmyself
reply to post by Azrael75

okay, i can agree with you there! i was so excited about the picture that i wanted to put it on here right away. Is there a way for me to change the title of the thread? I'd be happy to. I didn't mean to "tease" anyone. Its just how I felt. now i feel bad.

in all fairness though, i didn't put anything about proof or undeniable in my title. i do apologize

fair enough too. On second thought, it is not so much that YOUR title is that much of a tease but, you are the victim of patterns. you look at 15 threads in a row that sound like i described and then you see one that just clearly states, i took a pic of a ghost, and well, you expect to open it and see a ghost. i, myself do not see anything, but that is just me. Do not take it so hard. you are getting a little bashing just for being one of sooooo many misleading thread titles, and to be fair, it reall is not that misleading. It just depends on where you have been on the way to here i think. I see you see that point, but I see where you came from as well.

i still dont see the panda ghost though

[edit on 29-8-2008 by Azrael75]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

reply to post by fox_3000au

fair enough!

like i said, i was just so excited! literally after I saw the picture i said to myself: "I can't wait to put this on ATS to see what people think!" Which is why I can understand where you are coming from with the misleading titles. I should have titled it something akin to "Did I take a picture of a ghost?" Because you're right, it's definitely not proof; but in my own defense I still believe its paranormal.

Again, I am sorry if I mislead anyone. That wasn't my intention, nor was I just trying to get attention or whatever...just simply was excited and wanted to see what other people thought.

and that is exactly why i come here at all anyway, so glad that you did. personally, i would rather have people post too much crap than be afraid to post anything that might be great. it is just lately the amount of crap has gotten pretty out of hand.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

what can i say: i'm a Cancer... and very much sensitive, lol.

Frankly, I think it's sad if there are people on ATS knowingly posting doctored media, or knowing its fake...I feel like of all places, this is where one should be able to get away from all that silliness. Hopefully it doesnt happen often.

As far as the picture, I'm gonna try to play with the picture so that you can somehow see the face. interested in what ya think.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I dont see the face just a mist ghost. I see background windows and a bush that line up to resemble a panda face but thats just a play of light. The orb could be dust, i have seen that debunked a thousand times on TAPS.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I applaud content provided by users, don't get me wrong.

I also hope that you keep on posting content...as long as it's not pictures of rocks on mars that are claimed too be of a school bus driven by a gorilla.... grrr.

So, let me make this clear... Thanks for posting the pics.

Cheers, Fox.

...and the world still keeps on spinning.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekingmyself

there have been some pretty fun hoaxes on here actually. maybe that is just the ass in me that found them enjoyable. especially when the person finally had to break and either leave shamefully or admit. but the problem lately is stuff like "AMAZING UFO PHOTO OVER MY BACKYARD:UNDENIABLE" and it is still some lens flare or rain drop or some other vague blurry thing. plus, i think people around here feel a little more uneasy about anything that sounds like a claim of real evidence after the alien in the window thing, then this bigfoor mess. ATS has been overrun with hyperbole and the 'alternative' media world has been burned by two good sheister's in just a matter of months. i guess that means we are all pretty sensitive too. just too manly to admit it. instead, i will yell at the blonde chick cuz her photo aint proof enough goshdarnit!!!!!

oh yeah, thanks to fox , the mars threads and moonbase threads have all been like that lately too. they announce amazing proof with the title and then it is still interpretation of grainy images of nothing.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by Azrael75]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
seekingmyself, i have some advice for you. go to the threads about faces in mars or buildings on the moon and see how those cats claws come out as soon as someone says "looks like rocks to me." you will know how to handle those of us that dont see a face properly from now on. with scorn, disdain, disgust, and hatred. apparently it works for most of those threads.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

lol. scorn, disgust, and hatred aren't part of who I am

just wanted to put this picture up cause i found it interesting, lol. I'm no expert, and people who have different opinons are part of the reason i put the picture up!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
That's just the resault of a grainy point and shoot cammera focused past a light sauce far brighter than the rest of the image, nothing to see here.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   

lol. scorn, disgust, and hatred aren't part of who I am

just wanted to put this picture up cause i found it interesting, lol. I'm no expert, and people who have different opinons are part of the reason i put the picture up!

If only more people on ATS were as welcome to opposing veiwpoints. You are a true gentlem.. er.. lady. I really do not see anything either but it is a cool set of pics anyway. It is cool that some people see a ghost, or a panda, or whatever. It is even cooler that the OP is not hammering everyone that does not see it. There really are some ugly threads on here.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join