It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I took a picture of a ghost in New Orleans!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
So we went on a Haunted History tour in New Orleans...which, btw, if you are ever down there, I highly reccomend doing. Our tourguide suggested we take lots of pictures because of all the paranormal activity. So I took some, obviously not expecting anything, especially with a digital camera... buuuut my cousin and I were a little creeped out to see what appears to be a face on my camera. Top left corner. A little freaky. This was taken in a field where in New Orleans start, men would battle to solve legal matters etc etc. I uploaded it to photobucket. I took two pics before this one where you can kind of see the face forming. I'm kind of excited! What does everyone think? If it can be explained away I'll be dissapointed... but I just think its creepy.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekingmyself

That's not a ghost silly. That's a pretty blonde girl ... What, wait, wrong pic.

That in fact is quite spooky. A little convenient and anthropomorphic, but still.
Did you feel a presence?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

hehe

yea, i felt it the entire time...which is i guess what made me take pictures right there. there were much more scenic, nice looking pictures i took without that ugly fence. But I took like 3 of the same spot, for a reason I didn't know...and then when I looked at my pictures I said hmm that's weird. I wonder if this guy wanted to be seen lol. It's just weird because it's not even a face so much the shape almost reminds me of a lion or a mask...I don't know. I was highly fascinated.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Well I'm not the resident paranormal expert, but imho, I think you might have the real thing in your picture.
Well done btw.
In one trip you got more evidence that three seasons of Most Haunted.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

thanks! I was kind of excited. Just hoping that spirit doesn't decide it wants to follow me now, haha.

i'm still waiting for the skeptics though!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

oh and by the way... your avatar... I know i saw that movie a lonnggg while ago. I remember crying, is it sad? What's it called?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

It's from the movie "Powder", one of if not my favorite movie.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Should get Internos or one of the other image experts in here to figure out if that isn't some sort of normal digital camera phenomenon. Might be a good idea to tell us what kind of camera you're using too, so that we can see if other owners experienced the same effects.

Shouldn't be too hard to find pictures other people who have taken of the same tour too. If this is happening on a reg basis then maybe it's worth looking into.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
this is what i see
www.mardigrasoutlet.com...
definately looks like it.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

In one trip you got more evidence that three seasons of Most Haunted.

Ain't THAT the truth!
Yvette and Co. just aren't hunting strong are they?
If only TAPS could get that kind of activity on tape, eh?

Cuhail

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
lol soz if link looks seedy, the pic i got from google. must have been for a mardigra costume site or something haha.
(soz for 1 liners)

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
Should get Internos or one of the other image experts in here to figure out if that isn't some sort of normal digital camera phenomenon. Might be a good idea to tell us what kind of camera you're using too, so that we can see if other owners experienced the same effects.

Shouldn't be too hard to find pictures other people who have taken of the same tour too. If this is happening on a reg basis then maybe it's worth looking into.

my camera is a kodak easyshare z650. how do i get image experts to analyze the picture?

As far as other pictures, there is actually a website and a book full of the pictures that people have taken on this tour. the link to the tour is www.hauntedhistorytours.com

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

It doesn't need to be explained away - first you need to come up with real evidence (hint: a photo is not evidence of anything other than light hitting the CCD in your camera).

Clearly you want to believe in ghosts, but don't have any evidence. You're not being objective in your analysis.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Pretty interesting photo. Would you mind posting the rest of the pictures in sequence, say a few taken before that one and a few taken after?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
looks like a panda bear to me.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

and here I thought you were just hitting on her

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Teapot

That's what I see!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

looking hard but can't find any ghost faces, do you mind to put an arrow on your pic to indicate where should I look? thanks..

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by betaiso

looking hard but can't find any ghost faces, do you mind to put an arrow on your pic to indicate where should I look? thanks..

i would love to do that for you lol i just dont know how. its the top left. it sort of resembles a panda... just an outline

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join