It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids, Aliens.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
So I recently visited these pyramids close to Mexico city
theyre the pyramids of Teotihuacan, anyway while I was there I noticed these
podium like stuctures, with stairs leading to nowhere but a flat surface.

The first thing that came to mind was landing areas for space crafts.
It seems strange to me to build alot of these things when it leads to nowhere.

But if anyone knows the real reason for these, itd be much appreciated.
Where they places for statues? or .. I don't know, but here are some pictures I took to show my point..

img83.imageshack.us...

img356.imageshack.us...

img144.imageshack.us...

img389.imageshack.us...

Heres some picture I made in PS to emphasize

img204.imageshack.us...

img356.imageshack.us...

Any comments are appreciated, thanks

[edit on 24-8-2008 by cantonhero]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Oddly enough, your photos are to what i had visioned when i had first seen these photos over 15 years ago.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The Aztecs are known to have engaged in human sacrifice. Not being a precolumbian archeologist I can't be certain but it's entirely possible the platforms were used for this practice as well as other rituals.

I like your photoshopping.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes, but wernt sacrifices used at only sacred places like the Pyramids?
I wouldnt think theyd do them on small pedestal things where it would be very hard for everyone to see, Plus I dont know where this is coming from but didn't somone 'royal' or whatever need to be present? I don't think theyd all fit on the things, but thanks for your input!

Another point, nobody actually knows who occupied these pyriamids, Mayans , Aztecs, there were so many different and diverse cultures back then

Oh and thanks about my PS lolol

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Just because we see it this way now doesn't mean thats how it looked then. Imagine more structures or walls or just anything relaly that could have been there. You never know.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I'm too diggin the photoshop, but the pyramids in that time were built mainly based off religious beliefs. For example the 7 tiered pyramids in ancient mexico were built to signify the 7 levels between earth and the heavens, which were usually funerary tombs. Not really sure about the smaller ones.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterShake122
I'm too diggin the photoshop, but the pyramids in that time were built mainly based off religious beliefs. For example the 7 tiered pyramids in ancient mexico were built to signify the 7 levels between earth and the heavens, which were usually funerary tombs. Not really sure about the smaller ones.

Yeah I understand, and yes these pyramids (wellthe moon one) help tombs inside, but just thinking about all the mystery that surrounds these people makes me wonder, they just fled the cities,leaving eveything, and no, noboyd knows 100% why.

Plus, don't you think it's weird that there are Pyramids in both mexico and egypt? the same triangular shape, and ernormous structures that would have taken ages to create..

My opinion is that there was help or at least communication with U.F.O's andits occupants

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by cantonhero

Plus, don't you think it's weird that there are Pyramids in both mexico and egypt? the same triangular shape, and ernormous structures that would have taken ages to create..

If you want to build the tallest structure possible using only stone (no steel), a pyramid is the way to go. Form follows function. Both societies wanted to build very tall structures (why? religious purposes is a good probability). All they had was stone. Through trial and error they found that pyramids work pretty well.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by cantonhero

If you want to build the tallest structure possible using only stone (no steel), a pyramid is the way to go. Form follows function. Both societies wanted to build very tall structures (why? religious purposes is a good probability). All they had was stone. Through trial and error they found that pyramids work pretty well.

Yes, both cultures wanted to be closer to the 'heavens' why? to make contact with the 'gods' I really do think it was Aliens that they had contact with, if i remeber there was a god in mayan culture who came from the sky and gave them knowledge of mathematics and that, and there are even pictures of UFOS and Alien like humaniod creatures created by the egyptians in Hyroglyphics(sp?)

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I'd guess there were other structures there, made out of perhaps wood. One thing that's difficult in archaelogy is to determine facts based on physical evidence, since the only typical evidence are things made out of stone, metal, clay.. that sort of thing. Items made out of wood are long gone. So sometimes they find mysterious holdes.. but realize posts were once in them, now gone of course.

So hard to say really, what may have been there. Landing pads? I suppose, I can't rule it out, since they are landing pad-ish.

But if I were to hazard a guess, I'd think they were for something more mundane.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
I'd guess there were other structures there, made out of perhaps wood. One thing that's difficult in archaelogy is to determine facts based on physical evidence, since the only typical evidence are things made out of stone, metal, clay.. that sort of thing. Items made out of wood are long gone. So sometimes they find mysterious holdes.. but realize posts were once in them, now gone of course.

So hard to say really, what may have been there. Landing pads? I suppose, I can't rule it out, since they are landing pad-ish.

But if I were to hazard a guess, I'd think they were for something more mundane.

Yes, this is true, I just wish there was some more info on these things, if there were any left over holes or something!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I dunno about aliens, or much about the cultures involved, but I do know a bit about the rittuals. They had variouse reasons for them, but they were not for one or three folks. It was a play, in a way, that the entire city would come to view. Best place for that would be a high platform.
And if you want to show off how powerful you are, you build you're bigger, better, and more impressive than the jack in the next forest over. I heard a theory, a whileago, about the possibility of drug influeced ceremonies, proabably made them incredibly surreal, and would tie into a mass show.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
hi
Thanks for the images :-))) Very interesting. It must have been a great sight to see all that...Def. there is no doubts that all the pyramids was built to attract something from "up there". The structures and locations of all pyramids are almost like a puzzle. This video i have seen many times. Even if a person don't believe that there was/is "someone out there", it really gives you a reason to ask more question. Wonder if....
Did aliens build the pyramids ?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
That was a very interesing video, I don't neccaserily belive that aliens built these monuments, but I do think they had a hand in planning and helping etc.
thanks alott!

[edit on 25-8-2008 by cantonhero]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by masterShake122

hey hey
the 7 levels between earth and the heavens correspond to the colors of the rainbow or the chakras if you will.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
The photoshopped images are really cool. If those platforms were for ritual sacrifices,then did they perform multiple rituals at one time since there are several of the structures? You'd think they'd view one sacrifice at a time and so they wouldn't need several structures unless they were used for something else?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
good photo's and good photoshop job OP but I'd be inclined to put some sort of signature or watermark on them to say faked or they'll be turning up on here and other sites posted as genuine

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaBears
The photoshopped images are really cool. If those platforms were for ritual sacrifices,then did they perform multiple rituals at one time since there are several of the structures? You'd think they'd view one sacrifice at a time and so they wouldn't need several structures unless they were used for something else?

My thoughts exactly, and there were way more than in the photos all lining up to the main pyramid, plus If they were for sacrifices for everyone to see it would be hard, since they werent that tall either..

But yes, could of been wooden shacks? monuments? anything, even platforms for aliens lol

I guess well never know!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowbeard

hahahaha, well thanks!

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Look back to the movie aliens vs. predator, how on the tops of these pyramid structures the predators would stand tall and take on those little rascal aliens...

Maybe it was something like that, possibly a command post for various commanders or kings, or they were defensive structures...

An alien landing spot is definitely an option aswell, alot of times you'll see hieroglyphics depicting aliens, which could very well be on the walls of those structures too...

top topics

join