It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help on how to give stars to posters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I have no clue yet and I have looked all over ...of course there is alot of places to look on here for info ..I didnt find anything yet on that ...could someone please tell me .....

Thank you

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I was going to have you practice on me but the stars are not out tonight.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
At the top of each post's date/time stamp you will find a blank outline of a star. Click once on the blank star and it will add a blue star to the post.

Stars can be awarded to all posts (excluding your own) in any thread in any forum. The only one that does not have the star system is this one, the Board Business & Questions forum.

Enjoy your time at ATS!

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Thank you very much ..

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Well, ya star a post when you think it was made to advance the thread and you found you learned something by the post. You can also star a post to show support without having to post yourself. There are rumors that forum gangs use stars to boost their fellow gangmembers posts, but, I tend to see the good in ATS and would never think of my fellow members as forum gangmembers, so I tend to stick that in the "Rumor" box.

To star a post, just bring the cursor arrow over the star in the upper left corner of the post and click it. You can only add one star to a post.

More here

Hope it helps,
Cuhail

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Thank you that helped alot ..

I came back to say I found it ....
Thanks again everyone for your help

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

I don't seem to be able to find this star anywhere????

I'm using firefox. Could that have anything to do with it?

Thanks,

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

There is no star system in this board!! Any other has it, pick one at random and go into the first thread.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
reply to post by jfj123

There is no star system in this board!! Any other has it, pick one at random and go into the first thread.

Cool thanks.
I bit of irony how the board about stars doesn't have a star option. That's what threw me off. Thanks a lot for clearing that up for me !!!! I'd give you a star but...

By the way, I like your avatar. Just curious how you got him to wear the hat though???

[edit on 14-2-2009 by jfj123]

top topics

join