It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women stripped by police

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Women stripped by police

www.youtube.com

Woman is stripped naked with force by police after accidentally handing over the wrong driver license
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
WOW , police state right in your face .

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
How can they even try and defend this??
They have the video showing this woman brutalized and the sheriff gonna go into court and say no it didn't happen?
wtf is wrong with these people?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by J_C_J

this video is old news. I saw this a while ago already, too.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
These cops should be charged.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I think it is pushing it a little to call youtube a credible news source.

Sorry, but that's just my 2cents worth

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
A few things..

1. The woman in question is screaming her head off etc even before they start on her.

2. The search is being conducted by woman. (Yes there is one man there but he is not doing the search)

3. When you have a subject who is not cooperating and is hostile (Which this woman clearly is) you have to make sure she/he doesn't have any weapons etc that they could use to hurt a officer or themselves.

4. If the officers in question had anything to hide they would NOT have recorded the incident. The entire reason they recorded it in the first place was to document exactily what happend. IE to protect themselves from exactily what is going on.

5. If this woman had nothing to hide and was innocent of whatever there was no reason for her to have acted the way she was.

6. We do not have the full story here..

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The footage of her being stripped searched is somewhat inconclusive as to the whole situation (obviously lots of editing by the news station). Some facts have most definitely been omitted by the news report.

Now, the bottom line for me is that she may have been left in a cell fully naked for several hours and/or denied medical care and a phone call. If one or all of these things are true, all officers involved deserve no less than expulsion from the police force in my opinion.

[edit on 8/24/2008 by iceofspades]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by J_C_J

Please review this, before posting in this forum.
Instructions for the Breaking News Forums

top topics

join