It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul talks about the CFR, fellow candidates become uneasy and Anderson Cooper gives the dirty lo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Well, it was refreshing to watch and hear Ron Paul speak about the CFR in such a non conspiratorial way, and see the rest of the men get uneasy and have the crowd clap so greatly for what he said, and then have Anderson Cooper give the dirty look of bewilderment at the audience's praise of him.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Pocky]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I really like that Ron Paul guy ...

I watched your vid and it linked to this one ...

www.youtube.com...://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread384960/pg1

what is that blonde nazi doing ???

Does Ron Paul still get on the ballot paper ? That may not be the correct terminology ... What I am asking is can the USA ppl get to make him president.

I am an aussie and don't fully understand your election process,in Australia anyone with a small (couple hundred dollars I think ) registration fee can get there name on a ballot paper (voting sheet-real paper -paper -trail) .

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Yeah, I like that video. To me it seems the question was chosen to poke fun at Ron Paul, and cause him trouble in the debate, but he handled it really well.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I think Cooper gave the look just because some people were yelling and stuff and usually people don't get that hype over something like that.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
...and it seems to me that A. Cooper has that look on his face because Rep. Paul's message doesn't quite line up with his Vanderbilt lineage. But, I could be wrong...

Being that he broadcasts the News every weeknight on CNN, I'm sure it was NO surprise to him that Paul's supporters were so vocal in their response to his statement. Since essentially NOTHING happens on television by mistake...these people are professionals, after all, and their gestures, looks, even "mis"-statements are deliberate...I find it incredulous that Cooper's expression was anything but an intent to discredit Paul and his message.

Kucinich/Paul 2008!

[edit on 8.24.2008 by ItsTheQuestion]

[edit on 8.24.2008 by ItsTheQuestion]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion

Seems like someone just taking something out of context and turning it into yet again. Another conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the video. Man, I really liked Ron Paul, but the powers at be would never let him become one of them, not without "changing" him anyway. I for one would support a NAFTA highway, just because it would be a continentally funded highway, and man, I tell you, the highways up here in Canada need that kind of thing. Just imagine how nice it would be. I bet i'll get flamed for that one.

Actually, that blonde nazi is Anderson Cooper, and to be honest, I don't care if he works for CNN Mainstream scum, he seems like a decent guy. Maybe he is just a puppet for the elite, for the working class to look at and say "man, that guy is good, we should listen to him" but the fact is, he does some good work, and covers some good stories. He's not as bad as some of the others.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulstone

Maybe you're right. Or maybe the fact that mainstream America, as dictated by the mainstream media, rejects Paul, Kucinich, and the like out-of-hand because their type of message would cause our entire system to be over-hauled, and that scares a lot of people who are happily fed by and into the status quo.

Just my opinion, of course.

However, I know for a fact that the VAST MAJORITY of things that we are shown on television are all there with one single purpose: someone else's, and not your, profit. Take that for whatever it's worth.

Peace be with you.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Wow, that's an interesting fact about Anderson Cooper. Is that why this guy has so much power and fame with his own show. I heard Greta Van Susteren shot back a complaint about how the Fox Netowork keeps investing in him like he's a celebrity. They've spent money on T Shirts that have his face and say Anderson Cooper 360, and just investing in him to boost him to celebrity status and so on...

OK now, I don't mean to be rude, or offend Anderson Cooper personally, but i noticed there is something off with his mother's face. Can anybody explain to me if she was in a car accident or something or that nature? Her face seems unnatural to me. Anybody know what is up with this? Real unusual.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Pocky]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

All I am saying is I would make the same face even if it is true. It was funny to hear, even if it is the truth.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulstone

All I am saying is I would make the same face even if it is true. It was funny to hear, even if it is the truth.

I'm not sure that I follow you, Soulstone [good name, by the way...]. You're saying that you'd make that same face Cooper made if you were moderating that debate, and Paul said what he said?

To me, it seemed to fly in the face of the supposed objectivity we used to expect from our newsmen and newswomen. It also seemed typical of the disrespect that the macromedia gives Ron Paul. Which is a huge reason that he did so poorly in the primaries and caucuses, compared to poor old John McCain, who has chosen to compromise his somewhat more traditional conservative values in order to get the base of his party behind him. From Maverick to Sellout.

It's Obama's election to lose, anyhow.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Yeah I'd make the same face just because it would be unusual for someone to say, honest or not. I think the guys pretty funny and I don't consider him a news anchor. Just a media hound.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Blonde Nazi was in Huckabee vid ...

www.youtube.com...

Can Ron Paul still win?

???

[edit on 26-8-2008 by ROO-meh]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ROO-meh

Ron Paul could win.If the people write in his name.At this point the polls show that there are 53% undecieded voters.That number could very well swing an election.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I just want to say that Paul is 100% correct in what he says. If you don't know about these things such as NAU or the CFR then do some frekin research and don't post! The look on Coopers face is priceless and says A LOT. I am glad to see the crowd applauded what he had to say. The fact that Paul did not win the nomination is just a case of mass ignorance.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I think what has been overlooked here - yet it was mentioned - is that it is interesting that Anderson Cooper is the son of GLORIA VANDERBILT.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by gtatix]

[edit on 26-1-2010 by gtatix]

top topics

join