It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 th generation thermonuclear hydrogen devices

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
how about some honest investigation into 4 th generation thermonuclear hydrogen devices.
post links and articles.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
It's been done many times in this forum. Just search.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
www.fas.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.fas.org...

In article

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
How about you stop posting things you know nothing about - clear you
are simply parroting some other whacko.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
The last information was from a company called Global Security.
here is the url
www.globalsecurity.org...

email them and tell them they are whacko

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Went over this LAST WEEK! Even the smallest nuclear weapon in
existance would have generated lethal burst of radiation over 400 meter
(1/4 mile) radius - nobody at site exhibited any signs of radiation
exposure of illness. In fact had people inside building survive the
collapses. Neutrons released by blast would have struck materials
on scene and transmutted them to radioactive substances. No radiation
above normal background levels were founds. The traces of tritium
found at scene have been explained as coming from luminous signs
in the crashed aircraft and in the building.

What you are parroting is description of what was called "neutron bomb"
attempt to engineer smallest thermonuclear weapon, 2 kt yield, to use
against mass armoured attacks (aka Russian). Thermonuclear reactions
emit large amounts of high energy neutrons which are usually used to
enduce fission in common uranium (U238) to boost yield. Eliminate
final fission step lowers yield - attempt to limit "collateral damage"
The high energy nuetrons can penetrate armoured targets and cause
radiation damage to humans .

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Thedman,
I know the diffeence between a fission, fusion, neutron and thermonuclear bomb.
The neutron bomb is 25 years old.
The direction science and military dollars went is develpoing a hydrogen mini nuclear bomb. Do you think that has not been done?
The output from a hydrogen bomb is 80 % heat and 20 % neutrons.
The neutrons do not have a long half life, it is only 24-36 hours and is even faster when water is sprayed on the dust or debris.
Is that a atomic bomb, a neutron bomb or a fission bomb or a fusion bomb.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

The neutrons do not have a long half life, it is only 24-36 hours and is even faster when water is sprayed on the dust or debris.

Again you are WRONG! Neutrons are particles emitted at detonation -
travel at large fraction od speed of light for several hundred meters

They do not have a half life. Radiation from a nuclear blast is in 2
forms: PROMPT - high energy X ray, gamma rays and neutrons
emitted at blast time. FALLOUT - radioactive debris from dirt sucked into fireball where mixed with fission by products and materials transmuted by
neutron bombardment. Carried by wind downrange where solid particles
settle out. Radiation decay is by 10/7 rule - every factor of 7 hrs
radiation decreases by factor of 10 ( 7 hrs 1/10 of original strength,
49 hrs ( 2 days) 1/100, 343 hrs (2 weeks) 1/1000) Only effect water
has is to wash away solid radioactive particles (decom)

Again prove that there were radiation casualties at WTC site - you cant
because there weren't any! So why do persist in kook conspiracy
claiming hydrogen bomb was responsible for destruction?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
because there weren't any!

Actually, there seem to be no pictures of ANY WTC 9-11 fatalities (on the internet). I have always found this ‘odd’. And it may very well be a conspiracy in itself — the fact that NO — as in NONE — gory images of 9-11 victims are being shown anywhere. At least I haven’t come across any. It would appear to be technically impossible to censor something so perfectly — to keep every single photograph of 9-11 gore — off the internet. But somehow it’s being done.

Puzzled,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wizard_In_The_Woods

because there weren't any!

Actually, there seem to be no pictures of ANY WTC 9-11 fatalities (on the internet). I have always found this ‘odd’. And it may very well be a conspiracy in itself — the fact that NO — as in NONE — gory images of 9-11 victims are being shown anywhere. At least I haven’t come across any. It would appear to be technically impossible to censor something so perfectly — to keep every single photograph of 9-11 gore — off the internet. But somehow it’s being done.

Puzzled,
The Wizard In The Woods

You truthers are so friggin disgusting when I read crap like this I want to crawl through my monitor

WHEN YOU ARE SHOWN BODIES YOU CLAIM THEY ARE FRIGGIN FAKE AND WHEN IT IS CLAIMED THAT THEY VERIFIED DNA YOU CLAIM THE DNA WAS PLANTED!

Now all of a sudden you find it odd that no bodes were shown?
You would claim they were planted if you were shown bodies.

This is why the sane rational world views the truth movement as nothing more then government hating individuals who piss on the graves of the victims of 9-11!!

Tell you what why don't you compile a list of the surviving family members and go door to door
"excuse me ma'am but they didn't show me your husbands dead body I find that to be suspicious"

Let me know how that goes for you bud.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wizard_In_The_Woods
Actually, there seem to be no pictures of ANY WTC 9-11 fatalities (on the internet). I have always found this ‘odd’.

So I guess the people jumping from the towers must have survived,eh? And yes there are pictures (on the internet) of this. I will not post them, since I think you are being simply disrespectful or ignorant. Or both.

Puzzled,

Yah, I bet you are.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

And you won't see pictures of victims -

Many of the victims were little more than scattered pieces of tissue
or burned

Ever scene a plane crash site? It is not pretty - had to walk such a
crash scene marking out body parts for coroner to recover

Or do a body recovery on a burned out vehicle - again not for the
squemish....

Out of decorum and concern for victims families such pictures are not
released. How would like to see pictures of your loved ones being
splashed all over media for disgusting trolls like you to make
idiotic comments....

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Out of decorum and concern for victims families such pictures are not
released.

Oh, I see. Suddenly our media shows ‘decorum and concern’ for victims families. But only in the case of 9-11 of course. B-A-L-O-N-E-Y, and not of the kosher type.

Sorry, but logic dictates something else has to be afoot here. We are a very ‘visually’ oriented society. There’s no doubt about that. So could it be that if even one single picture were to leak out of, say of someone who got fried to crispy critter in one of those burnt-out cars at the WTC complex, that (many) people might start asking ‘questions’? Could it be that 9-11 burn victims too shockingly resemble Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Average ‘Joes’ can block out/deny 9-11 property damage events. Human nature can accept that WTC-7 somehow mysteriously collapsed. Human nature can refuse to care — to give a sh..t about that. But seeing people who were scorched — far away in time and space from any ‘jet fuel’ or ‘plane impact’ — brings things to a different level. It becomes personal. Perhaps this is what our media and the 9-11 cabal understand so well. But still, how they are able to censor such a massive moment so perfectly and keep every single picture from our view is baffling. But it’s being done, so evidently it can be (done).

Even 'The Bobert', in all his chest-pounding glory, will have to understand that.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

[edit on 8/26/2008 by Wizard_In_The_Woods]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloist

I saw a documentary on people jumping from the towers about a year ago and I remember it was really good. Here's a link on google video for those interested.
video.google.com...

But on topic, Neutron bombs have no half life like someone mentioned. It emits neutrons and kills things without destroying buildings/tanks ect if I remember correctly.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by ghaleon12]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I recall that one of the first and loudest critic of the Gov. story were surviving family members of 911 souls. That would be the wives and children. The outspoken petitioning, noisy seekers of the truth in proportion are six women to one man. That, speaks volumes for the pusillanimous males in this country. Six to one. Any women on here making fun of, belittling, ridiculing, name calling, or other infantile juvenile attacks towards persons looking for honest discussion? Six to one.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Encarta Encyclopedia...
"The Hydrogen Bomb or H-bomb, weapon deriving a large portion of its energy from the nuclear fusion of hydrogen isotopes. In an atomic bomb , uranium or plutonium is split into lighter elements that together weigh less than the original atoms, the remainder of the mass appearing as energy. Unlike this fission bomb, the hydrogen bomb functions by the fusion, or joining together, of lighter elements into heavier elements. The end product again weighs less than its components, the difference once more appearing as energy. Because extremely high temperatures are required in order to initiate fusion reactions, the hydrogen bomb is also known as a thermonuclear bomb. The first thermonuclear bomb was exploded in 1952 at Enewetak by the United States, the second in 1953 by Russia (then the USSR). Great Britain, France, and China have also exploded thermonuclear bombs, and these five nations comprise the so-called nuclear club"nations that have the capability to produce nuclear weapons and admit to maintaining an inventory of them.
The presumable structure of a thermonuclear bomb is as follows: at its center is an atomic bomb; surrounding it is a layer of lithium deuteride (a compound of lithium and deuterium, the isotope of hydrogen with mass number 2); around it is a tamper, a thick outer layer, frequently of fissionable material, that holds the contents together in order to obtain a larger explosion. Neutrons from the atomic explosion cause the lithium to fission into helium, tritium (the isotope of hydrogen with mass number 3), and energy. The atomic explosion also supplies the temperatures needed for the subsequent fusion of deuterium with tritium, and of tritium with tritium (50,000,000 and 400,000,000, respectively). Enough neutrons are produced in the fusion reactions to produce further fission in the core and to initiate fission in the tamper.
Since the fusion reaction produces mostly neutrons and very little that is radioactive, the concept of a 'clean' bomb has resulted: one having a small atomic trigger, a less fissionable tamper, and therefore less radioactive fallout . Carrying this progression further would result in the suggested neutron bomb, which would have a minimum trigger and a nonfissionable tamper; there would be blast effects and a hail of lethal neutrons but almost no radioactive fallout; this theoretically would cause minimal physical damage to buildings and equipment but kill most living things.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

After all - the USA tested nuclear weapons underground for about 30 years -
from 1962 to 1992.

The designers were able to design the bombs to the yield that they wanted -
and were able to figure out how deeply the bomb had to be buried so that
the explosion would not break out of the surface. With the exception of
a very few that "vented" - the explosions were well contained.

Since the bombs can be successfully designed to a particular yield - one
knows how much energy will be generated and how much soil is going to
be displaced.

The yield of a nuclear explosive CAN be controlled - the designer can
make the nuclear explosive generate the amount of energy necessary to
do the earth-moving job at hand.

Dr. Gregory Greenman
Physicist

Or to disintegrate a couple of buildings since placing one of these hydrogen shaped thermonuclear devices at the bottom of a building with the cone of damage and destruction going up could easily be figured out mathmatically with a hand held calculator.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Or to disintegrate a couple of buildings since placing one of these hydrogen shaped thermonuclear devices at the bottom of a building with the cone of damage and destruction going up could easily be figured out mathmatically with a hand held calculator.

So where is the PROOF!

The WTC buildings collapsed from the top down starting at the impact
holes.

No radiation casualties found. In fact 14 people trapped in Stairway B
of WTC 1 (North Tower) survived UNINJURED. Not likely if someone
lit off a nuclear weapon nearby. There were 6 more survivors from the
collapse inside the building - 2 more from Stiarway B, 4 people including
2 Port Authority Police officers in the Concourse under the towers.

All you have done is parrot some quotes above Thermonuclear weapons
being designed to various yields then claiming that is what destroyed
the WTC.

Again where is the physical evidence!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join