It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ben420

There is not a specific cave to visit, this story is about the whole mountain area.

There are many caves in the area though, and I agree with what you said, going into caves is always dangerous, but going in unprepared in quest of "a holy grail"
could definately be lethal.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CeltAngel
Fantastic thread :-) This reminds me of the old legends that a UFO crashed in feudal Japan and the descendents were living in one of the mountains. There are variations on the theme - living in China, being Lemurian descendents, etc.

I know many of these stories are simply that - stories, but doesn't it make you wonder what happened on this planet in pre-history? That there may be some grain of truth that spawned these old legends?

Yes, I believe so. Our journey is only just beginning.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Ive only posted about 20% of what I know on this topic. More to come.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Ive only posted about 20% of what I know on this topic. More to come.

Wow!
Only 20%!
That's gonna be a lot more information to read in the near future.

All the better though, the more info. there is the more I'm liking this thread!

I picked this thread as one of my favorites, and I don't do that to many threads.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hitler was fond of sending expeditions to places of interest worldwide, it only follows that he did the same in Untersberg. What did he learn about the mountain? Is it mentioned in any of his writings?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Hitler was fond of sending expeditions to places of interest worldwide, it only follows that he did the same in Untersberg. What did he learn about the mountain? Is it mentioned in any of his writings?

Im speculating that the Nazis expedition to Tibet may have something to do with the Dalai Lama mentioning Hitlers favourite mountain.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd It appears that the UFO crowd in Germany is trying to remake their dwarves into Greys.

Either that or people back then called the Grays... Dwarves

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I would agree with that. Looking forward to learning more.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Well the official reason was actually to justify the Aryans as the master race. Supposedly they thought people in Tibet were also an ancient descent.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadoefax

You are so right
Also gives me some flashbacks from "The Lord of the Rings film trilogy" as i never read the books...J. R. R. Tolkien He wrote them during World War II, between 1937 and 1949. Funny everytime someone writes about the "the greys", i see Sméagol/Gollum in front of my eyes. Felt so sorry for the little guy living all alone in the caves LOL

[edit on 25-8-2008 by flymetothemoon]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I found no indicator of military presence there...except for all the old Nazi shelters, bunkers, buildings and tunnels...but none modern day.

Been checking all my military sources and I too cannot find anything since the NAZI....

I did find this...
The Rough Guide to Austria By Jonathan Bousfield

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Careful there...the word "Unterberg" is missing one "s", which makes it an entirely different location than "Untersberg".

However, you´re right about Nazis having had a keen interest in the place, originally spawned by the occult Thule Society who believed the mountain to be the place in which the Knights Templar hid some secrets that would liberate the Aryan race or something like that.

In any case, time I´ll have to google Knights Templar + UnterSberg soon.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

I loved your link to the caving story.

It kind of leaves you hanging at the end.

Is there any more?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Just why there was a barbed wire in military-caution on this otherwise lovely half-isle is still a mystery to me..

Did you misspeak, or was this from another source and copy/pasted?

All across the west there are old military fences and signs... Barbed wire and a sign is not enough info...

So if anyone is going... get a picture of the sign... is it old and rusty? New? The NAZI's used older fonts a lot... is there any date on it?

Also any sign of big vehicles... tire tracks that sort of thing? Big military trucks drip a lot of oil

Something to show recent use...

Even the barbed wire... barbed wire has changed over the years out here... that might be an indication... I saw nothing in Google earth that showed wired off large areas (and I have lots from other bases to compare with)

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
One of Adolf Hitlers favorite movies was Snow White and the seven dwarfs. He even drew some pictures of them that were supposedly sold recently in Germany. www.productionninja.com...

I could almost imagine Hitler saying if only people knew how true this was...besides the obvious that the film may have given him ideas into mining for diamonds.

Here's a youtube video of the work song of the dwarfs in a mountain mine in german:
www.youtube.com...

No doubt some elite already know these connections with these types of films supposedly based on childens stories. The connection with children and abduction stories is also well known.

Mountains as bases and mines are obviously well connected with aliens. It really shouldn't surprise anyone when these stories come out again.

It will be interesting to hear more stories coming out of Europe that are related.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Ja und I vill check die translation, nicht war?

Es ist eine Ehre deine Posts hier zu haben...auf Englisch.
Its an honour to have you post here...in English....

Yeah well that is why it was broken English
But since I posted that I see ve haf many translators so I get to be lazy

Of course...Im also banking on the help of the many readers here to do some digging.

And I thought I was the only one who used the 'free research assistants's approach

Originally posted by AntisepticSkeptic
Haven't you people heard?
There's an alien base under that mountain.
This is common knowledge.

We know this... but we do not know where the entrance is...

so since it is common knowledge, you won't mind sharing any data you have on this..

Thanks much

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The Untersberg on Google Earth + Coordinates (in case anyone wants to surf around the mountain looking for anomalies)

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

TThat there may be some grain of truth that spawned these old legends?

Yes, I believe so. Our journey is only just beginning.

Well there is also the Sherman Ranch area of Utah studied by Robert Bigelow of Bigelow Aerospace... seems the activity stopped suddenly but this had the same kind of stories, was seriously investigated and still bears a warning not to go there... The files have not been released to this day so we don't know what they found... It involves the NIDS, brings up the Aviary and a whole gaggle of famous names involved in the UFO /paranormal field...

Maybe we should pinpoint all of these including the triangle and see if a global pattern emerges... (this might have been done years ago but I cannot find anything like it on google

[[[nudging the free research assistants]]

[edit on 25-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Great post I've throughly enjoyed reading about this story. Here is a link with a story about the Knights Templar in relation to Untersberg. armanen.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lokey13
Great post I've throughly enjoyed reading about this story. Here is a link with a story about the Knights Templar in relation to Untersberg. armanen.blogspot.com...

I detected that blog and was about to post it...and then decided against it due to the aryan-cultic implications. I also figured someone else would eventually find the link.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Skyfloating]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join