It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Awesome thread OP! I can't believe I just saw this thread for the first time.......

The question I have is this, this is such an amazing and interesting story, yet why do few in the world know about it? Yet we know too much about the Kartrashians and such.........does anyone doubt the MSM intentionally covers much up and cannot be trusted?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I am actually moving into Poland this month , where my family have 2 houses in Germany located in Berlin In Munich. Me and my friends will be willing to sneak in there or walk while live streaming. Pm me or follow me on twitter for mor info : Kozee_K

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Thread Necromancy STRIKES.

Enjoy the read.
edit on 13-9-2014 by AnonyMason because: sp

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I've been reading a lot on ATS for the last weeks, but when I saw this, i felt the urge to finally create an account.
I'm from Austria, and I'm studying in Salzburg, which is - as you surely know - really close to the Untersberg. I've never had a good look at it, so I've never heard about those myths and legends until I saw this thread.

Now I'm feeling kind of excited about all this, and want to find out more about it. I don't know if I'm in the physical condition to go exploring the mountain 'cause it sounds kind of hard getting down those caves, but maybe I will be someday

For now I can only say thank you for posting this, and I hope there will be more people providing information on this topic, maybe others are able to experience the secrets of this mountain in person.

Greetings
Tiyana

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiyana

Visiting Untersberg would be cool. If Salzberg is so close by, there are probably more than a few Agarthans quietly working and living in the city itself. In some zones, they come and go all the time. Of course, they'd never tell you, but you might find them helping in charity projects, progressive banking, whatever....

The Reunion approaches.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: HiAliens

Maybe it was an coincidence... or destiny... my friend was introduced to a woman today, who is psychic and she told him that she is also really into the Untersberg, she has been there many many times and she has experienced a lot up there.
She offered to go there with us and show us some spots.... she also talked about the portal... and that when you enter it it feels like you are in another world....

I will definitely accept her offer, and I hope that I can tell you more about this soon!

Greetings,
Tiyana

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiyana

I'd grab that offer with both hands Tiyana. Sounds like you're lucky. Guides often talk in code, they can say things like "feels like you're in another world." when you might actually be able to get there, at least astrally.

On the other hand, the gates are still locked for most of us. If you are too eager they can sense this and close down again. You kind of have to be focused and carefree at the same time. I'm sure Salzburg is magic.

Right now, I think they are mainly looking for people who can create positive change in some way. But I could be wrong... it's not for me to say. Last, it's not about 'getting in there.'. Its about creating the conditions for them to come out more openly.

I'd have no expectations, and just enjoy the journey.

Have you seen this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I'm a long time ATS lurker and after spending most of the day reading through all 79 pages I'd have to say this is the most interesting thread I've seen.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
www.mountainfloat-bad-reichenhall.de...

the bloody mountain (spring 2015):
www.mountainfloat-bad-reichenhall.de...

very special!

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: white eagle

Very interesting White Eagle!

From the above link: Be sure to click on the link to see the photos.

The Unterberg Bleeds.

On the day of the great earthquake in Nepal I broke below the Schellenberger Ice Cave a huge Flesmasse and plunged into the valley.

The scar on the mountain looks like a heart. Since then pours from there a blood-red stream in the Königseer Ache. Natural spectacle or Omen?

Once before, on the eve of the 2nd World War the Unterberg has given a clear signal. At that time appeared a blood-red aurora borealis as it has never before seen on the lower mountain. Coincidence? We will see what the near future brings.

The comments under the article are interesting as well.

Thanks for sharing.

edit on 19-5-2015 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Thank you, White Eagle. This is most interesting; and scary to see, even though the cause is perfectly natural. All my love (and certain knowledge) of nature notwithstanding, I am not totally averse to the idea that nature does give "signs" sometimes. (Is it our own collective consciousness that causes them? Who knows.)

Just a note: if the aurora borealis you mention was the one on January 25, 1938, that one was seen all over Europe and much of North America.
There is a very interesting thread about it somehere on ATS. I remember it because I participated in it.

EDIT: Here's the thread. I can't seem to find the "search" option, so I had to use an external search machine to find it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 22-5-2015 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Another year, another August 15th has passed!

Anything to report, White Eagle? Did you visit the Mountain this year?

Hopefully everyone who contributed so much to this thread are still getting curious and checking in from time to time, even if there is nothing particularly new to say. I know i do.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueOrb2

Even though I am in Austria as we speak and planned to visit the Untersberg again with a cousin (skipping elevators this time
) on or around Aug 15, I didn't. First it was just too damn hot to move anywhere, then there was heavy rain, with temperatures plummeting overnight.
Maybe somebody else did?

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueOrb2

Hi Blue Orb!

the most interesting thing you can read here:
projekt2a.wordpress.com...

there are some thesis, we have to explore.
untersberg - a monument? the myths support the thesis.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Gather the seven dragonballs to summon shenron

edit on 1-9-2015 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2015 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
**sigh ( x 1000 ! ) **
I hold out for as long as possible before again returning to this awe-inspiring and thought provoking thread ( this sites best ever IMHO ) ever hopeful to read further posts added in my absence...........once again I will click off saddened this isn't so !!
Please I urge all contributors thus far to at least double check they have posted into this legendary thread ALL of their personal links,stories,pics.,theories etc. etc. as who knows , maybe 1 errant post could ( hopefully ) trigger in someone else a newly deemed worthy addition to that post .......& yipee !! away we'd all be again on the brilliant and spiritual journey of discovery and wonder this gem ignited ( did me ).
This surely can't be the end ????!!!!!!?????

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Finally settled in Germany, I am about 8 hours drive from this Mtn but I will start planning at least a long weekend hike to the area... if nothing else should be fun and a gorgeous view.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
There was this quote that I didn't bother to build on.

"Are ravens still flying around the mountain?"

Do you suppose this quote was inspiration for Poe's short story the Raven?

A cryptic challenge by Poe.

Nevermore

Well maybe a little more according to the Kryptos puzzle...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Happy 15 August - Maria Himmelfahrt, i believe.

A special day on the mountain.

Anybody been there today? White Eagle, perhaps? :-)

I have something relevant to post, just to bump the thread again, and keep it moving. I must get round to it sometime soon....... :-)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

May as well post it now, since i am back.....

Mysterious sounds heard in various places around the world, including in the Salzburg area (check the link for a video).

Various theories, but seems that there is no definite answer as to what these noises could be.

Personally, and its something i touched on way, way earlier in the thread, i believe it may have something to do with the ionosphere, and the " natural radio" of the earth. We already know that the area around the Untersberg has both geomagnetic and radio anomalies, is used by the Gate project as a test location, as well as being home to Nazi radio posts. It can't just be a coincidence, surely?

Perhaps some of the "local" contributors have heard such noises from time to time. It would be interesting to learn more, some personal experiences, perhaps.

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join