It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I am living nearby the Untersberg since 10/2012. I like to take care of things happen near to me and I take pictures of famous situations.

So I want to invite you, see some of my pictures, for exampel

www.renaturieren.de...

www.renaturieren.de...

At this time, all my comments are german.
If you have questions, please write to - [email protected]

I hope you enjoy my latest pictures of situations at the untersberg.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
A little "bump" for this thread.......and it needs one!

Today is the day - August 15th, when things are supposed to be more likely to occur on the mountain, particularly in the area of the Mittagsscharte.

Hopefully someone is going there, and can give a first hand report. White eagle?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueOrb

I didn't go this year, nobody from my family did, and I guess nobody who contributes to this site did either.
Or if they did, they didn't return. :-)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Interesting to notice that Draigh Nogrii hasn't been back to this website since shortly after posting.
I hope he/she is well.
Maybe he/she just got bored with the thread.

PS. Oops, no, he/she has been back, but not since early 2010. My mistake.
Probably just bored, yeah.

edit on 29-8-2013 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueOrb
A little "bump" for this thread.......and it needs one!

Today is the day - August 15th, when things are supposed to be more likely to occur on the mountain, particularly in the area of the Mittagsscharte.

Hopefully someone is going there, and can give a first hand report. White eagle?

No. i didnt stay there at August 15th - but a few days later and once more in the next month.
But i know some people, who has been there und they have made reports about this date.
50 people ent to the Mittagsscharte - but only about 30 arrived there. An accident happened on the way.
A man broke his ankle during the descent.
But downstairs, in the Mittagsscharte, in the cave, a wonderful healing has done.
Very incredible, but the man, who has been healed there, told this to me.
By the way - on August 14th, 50 people went aorund the untersberg in a catholic pilgrimage.
Not the same people !
Since 2012 i have written two news books about this area:
www.amazon.co.uk...=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1378144236&sr=8-3&keywords=limp%C3%B6ck
www.amazon.co.uk...=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1378144236&sr=8-11&keywords=limp%C3% B6ck

The last one with a special map of all the locations of wonder and power - specially with leylines of this region.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Great shot from afar...of the mountain, I didn't know it was stand alone.......that's a flying object in number two.....

edit on 2-9-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh...the coolest of names, I swear

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Thanks for the link jfj123.

Wow....what a story. Read the whole thing in a go. Spine chilling stuff.

IMO this is not an imaginary story.....it sounds too real to be a story. Is it real? Did this actually happen?
edit on 3-9-2013 by medesi because: spell check

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Wow fantastic post. I wish I would have known about this mountain when I was over there in Germany. Actually did go to that area but had not heard about the mountain. I did visit a castle, sorry I can't remember the name, where they had supposedly kept some of their supernatural stuff and done allot of the secret cult stuff.

Being military we were given a special for by the girl there. She was very nice but also very spooky. She spoke about some unspeakable stuff that had been done and to young girls. And I sit you not one minute she was there and talking to us and the next she was gone.

We were then in a lower level and had to find our way back. It spooked me pretty good, especially when another person finally found us and knew nothing about the girl, that in fact there was no girl working there like we described.

To this day the hair stands up on the back of my head lol. I had heard stories about another place in Germany similar as this, it was a cave, it too had many people disappear, they had closed it off though.

Can't wait to read more, if anyone possibly has some more info on this cattle let me know, it was not Hitler but one of top cronies that was also in the vril or cult like that, sorry for my memory, I am losing it lol.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

Could it be Wewelsberg Castle you are talking about?

That was the top place for the SS, and their occult shenanigans. There's a room in the cellar, i think, with 12 or 13 chairs, and a swastika in the ceiling.

Also suggested as a possible hiding place of the Holy Grail, under the walls somewhere.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Just to refresh things a bit, and to reinforce the fact that this IS a special area, here's a couple of extracts from the Earth Geomagnetic Anomalies Map showing the Berchtesgaden area, and the locations of a few of the relevant landmarks we have been discussing.

This particular "hotspot" stands on it's own on the map, and is very localised to the Berchtesgaden area. There is a clear area for a long distance on all sides around this particular anomaly.

edit on 5-9-2013 by BlueOrb because: I worked out how to do something i previously said i couldn't do. And so did it.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

That was a great story..... but I wonder what happened to Ted??

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Book Marked for further reading...............

Excellent read, Skyfloating!!! Thanks!

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This is my first post on this forum and I don't know yet how to manage my profile or anything else, so please be generous with this newby

I came across this thread some days ago and could not stop reading because this is one of my ever recurring subjects since almost a decade now and never before did I find a thread anywhere which is so extensive in contents and versatile in aspects of this topic as well.

Of course I could not read every comment yet but I surely will before long. So please excuse me if this has already been posted before:

The so-called 'Riesending' (huge thing or big one), registry No 1339/336, was discovered in 1995, research started in 2002, is the deepest level point in Bavaria, in the Untersberg.

www.geo.de...
www.lehmpfuhl.org...

This is most interesting and I spoke with one of the private researchers several times, but in fact the spiritual and non-scientifically provable (yet) aspects of the Untersberg appear to be at least as interesting to me. I am living close by the "Mitternachtsberg" (midnight mountain, meru, European heart chakra ...) since I received my call a few years ago and I look very much forward to learning and understanding as the information is flowing in my direction, as well as sharing my personal knowledge and perception.

Cheers, everybody!

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Greetings for all here,

I visited Mittagsscharte on 8/15/2013 - u can see here:
Tagebuch August Seite 2

The magnetic anomalies are very interesting,
there are sometimes very special clouds in this area,
I have posted them on this side:
Clouds at "Watzmann"

I hope, this dokumentations are a further part
to understand the special conditions, we have in this area.

lovely greetings

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ReNature

Firstly, just to explain, i lost my old email account when it locked up for no reason, and hence am now unable to log in as my former self (BlueOrb), as i don't know the password. Hence, i have had to reinvent myself (somewhat unimaginatively.....). Shame i have lost all my previous flags, stars, etc. There weren't that many, but pro rata to the number of posts i actually make, i thought i was doing well. Never mind.....

Anyway, @Renature. Nice pictures of the clouds in the region. I am sure the geomagnetism or gravity anomolies in the area will have something to do with them somewhere along the line. It can't all be wind!

Also, i noticed on your site the section regarding Orbs - the guy Klaud Heinemann that you have a video of is a guy who i contacted a long time ago, just before i joined this site, regarding a strange photo of an orb i took in the tunnel leading to the elevator at the Kehlsteinhaus. In fact, that (and more specifically another picture taken at the Berghof site), is what led me to ATS in the first place (via Google), and indeedd, led to my rushed an slightly unimaginative nickname, which is now gone forever.

I will have a more thorough look at you site when i get more time, but it would be great to see more pictiures of the Untersberg itself if you are local.

I planned to spend a few days there at some point, but i'm a bit far away, and the plan seems to be getting put back further and further the longer i wait.

Again, nice pictures!

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueOrb2

Just bumping, for old times' sake.
I hope the thread isn't dead. I'll be returning to the region in April, touch wood, and hope to go there with even more input from this thread.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
one of my faaaaaavorite threads i've read through so far!!

edit on 16/09/2013 by ghastlycurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Sounds similar to Mt. Shasta and other mountains around the world. Definitely a cool place, gonna have to research it!
Great thread

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
hello all,

im really glad to have found this thread!
I live around 5 km away from Untersberg, my familie lives at this place for over 100 years now.
In the morning this mountain is the first thing i see when step out of my house, and the last thing when i went in after work - not only because its so near and big, but i cant resist looking at it - its extremly pretty to look at, but there is something else about it.

Most things in this thread are common knowlegde for most of our elders, but there where some new things for me that i find very interesting.

I do know many many Stories of our Mountain, also recent once - and i myself have some pretty amazing things that i saw and happend to me and friends at Untersberg.

If this thread is still alive i will be happy to post you some of the things my granddad told me, and some of the stuff i also know and saw.
I can also provide you pictures, the strange thing about that mountain is that it looks different every day - not the mountain itself but the way he presents itself in light or darkness. There are days when you cant beleve what you see is true, it looks like some strange made picture. I will look for my past pictures, and make some new one and post them for you.

if you want to hear more, pls show me this thread is alive

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Yes, I am interested!!
Very much so...

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join