It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanp5555

Definitely take the time to check into this topic in great detail - it was my ONLY focus on ATS during the weeks when I commented last. Seriously, it took over my imaginative faculties for weeks. I plan to visit next year. Thanks to Skyfloating for opening my mind to this amazing subject, location etc.

ETA - first post on Page 69...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fb8cd57b6c31.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 29-6-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Extreamly interesting! Never heard of this mountain before and the mysteries it holds.

Any chance someone could tell me if there is an easier way to find the updated information posted by SkyFloating?

I really dont want to look through 69 pages unless i have to... and i will if if theres not an easier way.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

if you like this subject, read all 69 pages. This might be the best thread on ATS (although it is really hard to pin just one thread down, honestly).

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

I can guarantee that unless you read the whole thread, there is no way you can get the whole picture on this subject, which expanded in all sorts of directions from the initial post, and in doing so unravelled much information regarding the mountain, the local area, and the history from the time of the Templars, to the Nazis, to more recent mysteries surrounding disappearing hikers and so forth.

It may have gone a bit quite of late, but this thread is sleeping, and not dead! (maybe it just smells a bit funny!)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueOrb

Oh well, guess i'll have to read the lot. Was just wondering because i dont have much time to pursue my passions nowadays... unfortunately. But i'm sure it'll be time well spent

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by iksose7

if you like this subject, read all 69 pages. This might be the best thread on ATS (although it is really hard to pin just one thread down, honestly).

Indeed, this thread is one of the best and very significant too. It is very likely that the Untersberg is meant in the prophecies from the Book of Sajaha.

But the New Babylon will shine at the base of the North Mountain.

The poisonous thorn overgrows and scatters its caustic seeds near and far; Lies pour over the worldly circle with poisoned arrows, more and more. The sun has obscured her light from Chaldea to the base of the midnight mountain.

Sajaha 15 (“Marduk’s spear”) At the top of the mountain of gods Marduk reigns in time. He see bad things to come, can not prevent the coming for a long time. The shaft of his spear is stuck in the glass ceiling of the mountain. Darkness is approaching, reigns over the light. The midnight land is caught in distress. The bodies of fallen heroes rot at the foot of the sacred mountain. The army of the forces of darkness approach from the west; The masses of the voiceless wildly approach from the east. Babylon is beyond saving, Assur is no longer there to help – paralyzed the northern land’s child. Marduk lonely mourns on top of the earthly mountain

Full Read: bookofsajaha.wordpress.com...
Recommended:
Sajaha 12:1/12:3
Sajaha 15

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7
reply to post by BlueOrb

Oh well, guess i'll have to read the lot. Was just wondering because i dont have much time to pursue my passions nowadays... unfortunately. But i'm sure it'll be time well spent

Whatever you do, DON'T MISS this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Especially if you are from the south of France.... :-)

(I wonder who will be the lucky poster that will get this thread its 700th flag?
)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Again as everyone else has been saying one of the best threads here in ATS in awhile.

In regards to the Malta cave systems there are stories about missing people within that cave system as well as cave inhabitants. This story ties more into the "Ted the Caver" / "Decent" storyline as these people didn't come back.

This is an ATS thread about it (one of many):

Wikipedia:
en.wikipedia.org...Ħal-Saflieni (Gonna have to copy and paste this one)

Where the story came from:
The story comes from Miss Lois Jessup around 1940, at the time an employee of the British embassy. Her story appeared in an old issue of Riley Crabb’s BORDERLAND SCIENCE magazine, published by the Borderland Sciences Research Foundation (B.S.R.F.) and was later reprinted in full in Dr. Allen’s book ENIGMA FANTASTIQUE, and is referenced in an National Geographic article - August, 1940, Vol. 78, No. 2.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of information on this story outside of youtube and less than reputable websites, the above info was all I could get. So read this story with a healthy bit of skepticism as the number of schoolchildren who vanished range from 30 to 60 and the height of the beings in the cave range from 9 ft to 20 ft.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
i sum up some informations about scientific rudiments for defining the time anomaly:
news.bbc.co.uk...
de.wikipedia.org...äischer_Gürtel_magnetischer_Anomalien

and look at this chart:

in the south of germany - the significant red corner down to the right. it is the area of untersberg.
on the chart lacks of the surrounding area of austrian part of untersberg.
it is really one of the biggest magnetic field anomaly of the earth.
i am afraid but the second link is in german.
sorry, there are problems with settings of the link. try to google at
"Mitteleuropäischer Gürtel magnetischer Anomalien"
now take the first wiki link!

edit on 8-7-2011 by white eagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by white eagle

Thanks for that information. I googled a reference of the wiki-article and found this .pdf.
www2.uibk.ac.at...
On page 10 there is a map which shows the center of the anomaly right at the Untersberg.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

This may help English-speaking readers, although it's possible that it's been posted here already. If so, sorry, I forgot.

The Berchtesgaden Magnetic Anomaly

You can buy the article for 34.95 EUR.

Abstract

A total intensity survey of the large magnetic anomaly in the Berchtesgaden area in the Northern Calcareous Alps has been carried out. The anomaly can be simulated by two-dimensional plate-like bodies having a NS extension of about 65 km, lower boundaries between 20 and 10 km and upper boundaries up to 5 km below the surface, depending on the intensity of magnetization (1–2 · 10–3 G). A comparison with Bouguer gravity data favours a relatively thin magnetic source layer with a lower boundary at about 10 km and an upper boundary at about 5 km. From the magnetization required for modelling it can be concluded that mafic and possibly also ultramafic rocks are the causes of the anomalies. Two interpretations are suggested: 1) The magnetic source layers could form part of the metamorphic complex of the Bohemian Massif, belonging to a paleo-European plate. There would be probably no relation to the processes involved in the formation of the Alps in this case. 2) The magnetic source layers could be part of an ancient tethyan ocean floor, and should then be considered in relation to fossil subduction zones proposed in different models for the geodynamic evolution of the Eastern Alps.

edit on 10-7-2011 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
i am very proud: here is my new book about the mystery mountain.
sorry - but it is in german:

www.amazon.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Congratulations, White Eagle. I wish you every success.

Am i in it????!!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueOrb

Congratulations, White Eagle. I wish you every success.

Am i in it????!!!!

thank you,

and
yes, you are!!!

;-)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Now that sounds like my kind of vacation adventure! Amazing post

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoAlef2012
Amazing post

Which post are you referring to? Because there are like three thousand posts here, and about a dozen or two are really excellent, must-read material.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Congratulations, WhiteEagle.

(And congratulations, BlueOrb. : ))

Now that the book is out can we have a few more juicy nuggets as a "preview"? :-)

edit on 4-8-2011 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdAstra

Now that the book is out can we have a few more juicy nuggets as a "preview"? :-)

ok, for example:

look at this treads:

one chapter of my book is called:
"the stony prophet"

not only hitler and his adjutants have seen the red aurora. (look at the two threads)
it is one of the most important historic dates!
also the inhabitants of the region have seen it.
and - one person has given an order, to make an painting of this phenomenon.
the painting ist lost, but a photo of this painting exists. you can find it in my book.
and
there was not only the red aurora to see...
there was a cloud forming a hand and one finger is pointing to the east.

the mystery mountain is a great magician - and a stony prophet.

edit on 4-8-2011 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2011 by white eagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Damn......i suppose i will have to buy it now, then!

Will be interesting to se if Amazon will deliver it here, because last time i tried to buy a book they wouldn't deliver it! Will let you know.

I will buy your book, and then when i make it to Germany, you can buy me a beer!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueOrb

Damn......i suppose i will have to buy it now, then!

Will be interesting to se if Amazon will deliver it here, because last time i tried to buy a book they wouldn't deliver it! Will let you know.

I will buy your book, and then when i make it to Germany, you can buy me a beer!

then, i invite you to a special beer from this region. look at the film:
www.alpenstoff.de...

the mountain in this film is not untersberg but watzmann - face to face with untersberg.

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join