It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

That was a very interesting thread, BFFT. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

And to think it was written around the time when I invested my time in a thread about green goo...!

(I guess BlueOrb missed it while perusing old threads, because I am sure it's too tempting to resist.
And BTW, that's still unresolved!)

edit on 20-10-2010 by Vanitas because: the green goo made me do it

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
sorry for my absence
but i am writing my next book
about the mystery mountain untersberg.
it will be ready at spring 2011.

many strange and magic informations and stories from the holy mountain

edit on 22-10-2010 by white eagle because: picture forgotten

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by white eagle

Hello, White Eagle -

that's great news!

Could you share with us a new story or piece of information (any kleines Stückchen of new information would do :-))?

Speaking of which... have there been any recent reports about "strange" events in the Untersberg area?

Anyway, the best of luck with your book!

edit on 22-10-2010 by Vanitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Are you using any information that has been researched and posted via this thread?

Feel free to use anything i contributed, but of course i expect a credit in the book!

I was thinking of giving up my job for a year and writing a book too....you beat me to it!

I think, deep down, i just wanted a year's holiday in Berchtesgadenerland.....

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueOrb

Surely there is room for two books on this subject - especially if one is in German and the other one in English?
Besides, I don't think the perspective would be quite the same. So, go for it, BlueOrb!
(Because I suspect someone will, sooner or later, and that person may not be as well versed in this subject as you have become by now.)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Oh about that book... the contributors on this thread demand... eerrrr request a signed copy

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Oh about that book... the contributors on this thread demand... eerrrr request a signed copy

Well, at least an e-copy.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Well, at least an e-copy.

e-copies don't look cool on a bookshelf

BTW nice hat band in your signature

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yeah i made the alien head and liked it, but had no where to use it. so i made the little thing it is moutned to, and then had to make a band. so i tried to make something that would emulate barbed wire, but seem more updated.

still working on the details and such....it is just something to do while i am laying in bed.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Hey Tex... something right up your alley

Dr Eugene Podkletnov Anti-Gravity Scientist gives Rare Interview
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now listen to video part 5 and fast forward to 5:30 and he talks about gravity anomalies on Earth, specifically saying they activate at different times...

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
This could be the Underhill you hear that that the Fair Folk reside...the doorway into the Unformed Chaos

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
There´s more to come folks. Im able to translate German, it just takes a heck of a lot of time. Give me a few days.

Im currently translating old legends and folktales surrounding the mountain that all have one thing in common:

Dwarfs with grey coloured skin, big heads, huge eyes and involvement of missing time and time-skips. There´s hundreds of these tales all featuring the same characters (dwarfs with big heads) and time-anomaly.

i am german... if you need anything translated give me a call...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Hey Tex... something right up your alley

Dr Eugene Podkletnov Anti-Gravity Scientist gives Rare Interview
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now listen to video part 5 and fast forward to 5:30 and he talks about gravity anomalies on Earth, specifically saying they activate at different times...

Why address "Tex" only?
(No offence, Tex!
)
This really is fascinating; and part 5, especially, is bound to be of the highest interest to anyone musing over this.

Whoever appended the "anti-gravity" epithet did not do this man any favours - I am sure he is furious about it (the Inquisition, as he called his more conservative-minded colleagues, take these epithets VERY seriously) - but other than that it really is great.

edit on 25-10-2010 by Vanitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
very interesting:
the homily of an priest known as the "priest of the untersberg"

sonntagsmesse.podspot.de...

sorry, the homily is in german but you will find lot of aspects known in this thread.

date of homily:
14th august
(not 16th august !)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Schmatzberger is the Priest of one of the Untersberg Churches (i forget which one, i think it's the Mariafahrtskirche), and has a keen interest in the mountain.

He also featured in the film by Richard Ladkani that i linked months and months ago.

Haven't checked out the podcast yet but i will.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Thank you, White Eagle.

Nomad, here is your chance: if you would translate it for the members of ATS, I am sure many would be very grateful to you.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hey Sky check this out:

Thus, Claudio Ramirez, a subofficer with the Carabineros (state police) of the Huasco Region (Alto del Carmen) received a visit from an elderly drover who allegedly had contact with strange beings traveling in a flying device. The drover, who lives in a remote and lonely area known as Quebrada de Pachuy, bore witness to his experience before police authorities. The drover’s account agrees in a certain way with that of Mrs. Serena Miranda, a resident of the area known as “Crucecitas”, who also claims having seen “unusual dwarves, with short arms, legs and neck”, walking in an open field near her property.

Chilean UFO 10/26/10

Found the source in another member's thread and after I read the sighting account I immediately thought of this thread. Maybe those dwarves under the mountain have some sweet anti gravity tech eh?

Thanks for the time you've put into this thread. I've been following it since the beginning... lurking in the shadows, though.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas
Why address "Tex" only?

Because he is Pegasus's 'Gravity Man' but your welcome to look at it

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueOrb

My day wouldn't be complete without visiting the latest page to see if someone has added something to the discussion.

I checked and saw that we have made this thread the #1 Resource on the subject in the Internet.

Sorry for posting so late. In reading Im still only on page 56 of the thread. It will take some time before I catch up. The amount of data and follow-up research that would be required for this is staggering.
edit on 2-11-2010 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington

The pear tree on the Walserfeld

Again, I apologize if these have already been posted.

No, those are new to the thread. Thanks for digging them up. They seem to contain references to time-anomalies.

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join