It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Don't ask me why, but i clicked on the "Threads started by friends" button, just for the hell of it, and came across this thread by Skyfloating www.abovetopsecret.com... entitled "Egyptian Granite".

Haven't read it all yet, but was intrigued to see a link to an article concerning a possible "Door to other dimensions".

www.dailymail.co.uk...

What's also interesting is the comment from one of the readers, which says:

"I lived in the mediterranean area for a number of years and there were many stories of hidden doorways, some of which took the traveller rapidly from one side of the world to the other
In fact one was being excavated under the Med to meet up with one in Egypt while I was there and had been dug about a kilometer. I am not sure if the Egyptian end had been started
Fascinating stuff though, especially since some of the doorways were said to be on top of mountains"

Hidden doorways? Tops of mountains? Rapidly from one side of the world to another?

Sounds a bit like our 3 Germans on the Untersberg, doesn't it....?

Would be good to find some more information on the "many stories of hidden doorways" the reader refers to.

Guess that will be my "independent research" in the near future.......

edit on 14-10-2010 by BlueOrb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
....and by the way.....

Where are you, Skyfloating!!!? You started all this, you know!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueOrb

Man, that is interesting.
Like I said before, I've heard a lot of such stories in the Alps (in the Himalayas too), but I also heard a similar story when I was in Malta years ago. However I feel that one may have had something to do with the ancient hypogeum there.

Even if it is "all imagination", it makes you wonder where did this particular fancy come from.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueOrb
Where are you, Skyfloating!!!? You started all this, you know!

Yeah he has been scarce.... maybe he was abducted by Aliens and they cloned him, because I swear the last time I talked to him, he just wasn't the same

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Tesla was, in my opinion, possibly the most frighteningly brilliant mind of all time, bar none.
(Except, maybe, his inventive mother, from whom he seems to have inherited his intelligence. But she was a barely literate peasant, so she never wrote down anything for us to assess.)

Thank God he was, by all accounts, a "nice" and basically noble person, with little interest in money.
I dread to think what would have happened if he hadn't been.

If you can spare the time, do read about him. I think you'll find it worth your while, being a fellow independent researcher.

P.S.:

When i first used the quote, it was an admirable ethos of a visionary leader. Subsequent events here rendered it unfortunately ironic.....nevertheless it's still something that appeals to me. The new one is also something that rings true, so i'll go with that until something else comes along!

Yes, the problem with statements of principles - and principles in general - is that life tends to be uncooperative at times...

Still, it is admirable, of course.
And at least it's not inspired by a hair care commercial, like one of mine.

edit on 17-10-2010 by Vanitas because: didn't like the look of it, what else?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueOrb

Wait... what?
What does this person mean by "In fact one was being excavated under the Med to meet up with one in Egypt while I was there and had been dug about a kilometer. I am not sure if the Egyptian end had been started"?
(Considering the scope of geographical knowledge evidenced on some popular websites, including this one, I wouldn't be surprised if s/he were referring to the Eurotunnel.
)

Seriously, has anyone else here heard about this alleged passage?
It sounds very interesting.

Anyway, I happened to read a relevant quote from B. J. Cathie recently, which says:

"there exists an all-encompassing global grid with direct harmonic relationship to the speed of light, gravity, magnetics, and earth mass. All major changes of the physical state are brought about by harmonic interactions of these manifestations. The controlled manipulation of these forces would make it possible to instantaneously move mass from one point to another in space/time."

The emphasis is mine.
And I found it here.

Of course, scientists are very trigger-happy when it comes to shooting down all sorts of "alternative" explanations; and, in truth, often with good reason.

But the fact remains that there ARE mysteries, plenty of them, that contemporary science hasn't been able to solve - and they pertain to the most basic and most important questions about our physical existence, so it would be wiser to listen and discuss.

edit on 17-10-2010 by Vanitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas
Wait... what?
What does this person mean by "In fact one was being excavated under the Med to meet up with one in Egypt while I was there and had been dug about a kilometer. I am not sure if the Egyptian end had been started"?
(Considering the scope of geographical knowledge evidenced on some popular websites, including this one, I wouldn't be surprised if s/he were referring to the Eurotunnel.
)

Seriously, has anyone else here heard about this alleged passage?

For a number of years the Spanish and Moroccan governments have been jointly investigating the feasibility of a tunnel underneath the strait, similar to the Channel tunnel between England and France. A new three-year study for a railway tunnel was announced in 2003.

www.economicexpert.com... then add this Strait: and this of:Gibraltar.htm

TURMEL: Mediterranean Tunnel financed a la LETS?

Assalam alaikum,

here in Italy we are working on a project financing
of a Tunnel linking Sicily to Tunisy. The cost of the work is
about 20 billion euros (or equivalent).

sci4um.com...

edit on 17-10-2010 by zorgon because: FIX THE DAMN LINK BUG

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Damn interesting.

I hadn't heard of this place. Lot's of places like this around.

According to legend Emperor Frederick Barbarossa (of the Holy Roman Empire) is asleep inside Untersberg, taken care of by the "Untersberger Mandln", small dwarf-like creatures.

According to legend, Barbarossa is not in fact dead, but sleeps in a hidden chamber underneath the Kyffhäuser hills, sitting at a stone table. His beard has supposedly grown so long over the centuries that it grew through the table. As in the similar legend of King Arthur, Barbarossa supposedly awaits his country's hour of greatest need, when he will emerge once again from under the hill.

en.wikipedia.org...

A king in the mountain, king under the mountain or sleeping hero is a prominent motif in folklore and mythology that is found in many folktales and legends.

en.wikipedia.org...

We know the myths of other kings buried in mountains such as Jesus and the egyptian Pharoahs don't we.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Not so sure about the source, but I'll put this out here, hopefully to back up what we are already discussing, and maybe prompt some more reseacrh and/or alternative sources for this.

I have to admit the man Tesla fascinates me, and i really do need to do some serious research into him, to learn more.

Source : uforeview.tripod.com...

In 1895, while conducting research with his step-up transformer, Nikola Tesla had his first indications that time and space could be influenced by using highly charged, rotating magnetic fields. Part of this revelation came about from Tesla's experimentation with radio frequencies and the transmission of electrical energy through the atmosphere. Tesla's simple discovery would, years later, lead to the infamous Philadelphia Experiment and the Montauk time travel projects. But even before these highly top-secret military programs came about, Tesla made some fascinating discoveries on the nature of time and the real possibilities of time travel.

With these experiments in high-voltage electricity and magnetic fields, Tesla discovered that time and space could be breached, or warped, creating a "doorway" that could lead to other time frames. But with this monumental discovery, Tesla also discovered, through personal experience, the very real dangers inherent with time travel.

Tesla's first brush with time travel came in March 1895. A reporter for the New York Herald wrote on March 13 that he came across the inventor in a small café, looking shaken after being hit by 3.5 million volts, "I am afraid," said Tesla, "that you won't find me a pleasant companion tonight. The fact is I was almost killed today. The spark jumped three feet through the air and struck me here on the right shoulder. If my assistant had not turned off the current instantly in might have been the end of me."

Tesla, on contact with the resonating electromagnetic charge, found himself outside his time-frame reference. He reported that he could see the immediate past - present and future, all at once. But he was paralyzed within the electromagnetic field, unable to help himself. His assistant, by turning off the current, released Tesla before any permanent damage was done. A repeat of this very incident would occur years later during the Philadelphia Experiment. Unfortunately, the sailors involved were left outside their time-frame reference for too long with disastrous results.

Tesla's secret time travel experiments would continue on in the hands of others who were not as concerned with humanity as Tesla. We are left with rumors and speculations on who may have become the heirs of Tesla's research -- hopefully, someday these secrets will be revealed once and for all.

I have to admit, based on no knowledge whatsoever, that i do think that something is possible when you add electromagnetism and gravity together. And i believe that in certain circumstances, this can occur naturally, which is what leads to "portals". And like i posted a couple of days ago, i believe that time is a location marker, and that sometimes these portals offer us a short cut through the wall, and hence into a different location (or time, if you like). I know what i'm trying to say, just haven't thought how best to explain it. Perhaps i need to work on a graphic.......yeah.....that should be fun..........

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Anyway, I happened to read a relevant quote from B. J. Cathie recently, which says:

"there exists an all-encompassing global grid with direct harmonic relationship to the speed of light, gravity, magnetics, and earth mass. All major changes of the physical state are brought about by harmonic interactions of these manifestations. The controlled manipulation of these forces would make it possible to instantaneously move mass from one point to another in space/time."

The emphasis is mine.
And I found it here.

You are such a tinker, you really are!!

I know you're playing with me, and deliberately left out some very interesting material from this site you linked. Are you checking to see if i follow your links??!

More from your link:

"At one time Ed erected a massive grid of copper wire poised above his quarried stones."

Making an electromagnet, perhaps?

"Ed's notebooks are laden with schematics for magnetism and electrical experiments. Although he possessed only a fourth-grade education it seems he had discovered a means to reduce the gravitational pull of the earth. He wrote a series of pamphlets which included his theories on magnetism and cosmic force, still available today, including "Magnetic Current". "

Hmmmmmmm......

"The planetary grid hypothesis postulates that the earth is covered by an invisible web of energy which is concentrated at points of telluric power, the convergence of which create unusal phenomena."

If we take "convergance" to mean coming together, and not necessarily crossing, then we have the same situation in the area of the Untersberg (remember the map of the telluric currents in the area?)

"Ed Leedskalnin showed every indication of being a natural geomancer, one who senses the unique telluric forces of the earth. He was highly intuitive and knew how to observe nature for signs of anomaly, ultimately leading him to the discovery of vortex energy, and the ability to harness the natural elements of magnetism. He understood the critical nature of identifying the most energetic location to erect his massive Castle, and seemed to have known the secrets of anti-gravit,y and its relation to cosmic events. Ed proceeded to develop a means of leverage power, generated from the geo-magnetic grid, and produced a system to generate anti-gravity waves. Ed Leedskalnin knew exactly what he was doing when he created his fantastic Castle."

Yep. I'll go with that.
edit on 18-10-2010 by BlueOrb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueOrb

This is a fantastic post! How on earth did I miss it before?
(And what were my appointed thread-watchdogs doing, I wonder?!)

I'll have to get back to you after mulling over it.
I suspect it has a lot - a LOT - to do with semantics.
Then again, that applies to most things in life - and in science.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueOrb

This is the thanks I get for trying not to be too obvious?

(Right - I forgot we were twins!)

I suspected you would be interested in what old Ed had to say - BTW, do you have a take on (purportedly) his "secret of the Universe"? - but didn't want to clog the thread.
He basically says what you're saying.
And regardless of what many critics have to say, the fact remains that nobody has been able to show how did he manage what he did.

I wish he had talked to Tesla.
That would have been an interesting conversation!

edit on 19-10-2010 by Vanitas because: a comma too many is a comma too many; and a missing full stop is just too much

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The only person that I have seen that even has a plausible explanation for Leedskalnin is ATS user "ALLIS0NE" (he uses a zero for the "O"). I have him on my friends list if you want a link to him. I think he is brilliant, if you want my honest opinion. He seems to have conceptualized the laws of "magnetricity" pretty well.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

The Force....

Clarke's Third Law:
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

Albert Einstein
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

Yoda:
“Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.”
Luke:
“I can’t believe it.”
Yoda:
“That is why you fail.”

Matthew 17:20 Jesus says quite clearly:
"For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. "

Maybe in another 2000 years we will finally LISTEN to these people

I suspected you would be interested in what old Ed had to say - BTW, do you have a take on (purportedly) his "secret of the Universe"? - but didn't want to clog the thread.

The "Secret" has been long known by esoteric societies and many famous men throughout history as I just mentioned but a few above...

Even the more mundane like Andrew Carnegie "Think and Grow Rich", the Christian "Ask and ye shall receive"

We spout the words, we record the phrases, but in our world we have been conditioned to not believe these words... so like Luke says Luke: “I can’t believe it.”

That is why you fail.

But there is hope... the new quantum physics has been discovering that thought can indeed influence matter. Hopefully that discover will snowball in a short time span, because once they believe they are on the right track....

They WILL BE
edit on 19-10-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Thank you very much, BFFT!
I will definitely check it out!

P.S. Do you happen to have the relevant thread bookmarked or know which one it is?
(I know, I could use the search function, but it doesn't really work all that well sometimes, and I am a little pressed for time right now.)

BTW, I am very sorry to see this person was banned.

edit on 19-10-2010 by Vanitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

What I find amusing is that you emphasised the very same part that caught my eye.
The thing is, in order to find out how to control them it might be useful - certainly fascinating - to find out how Nature controls them and does what it does.
And what it does seems beyond the scope of all too many current scientists.

Matthew 17:20 Jesus says quite clearly: "For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. " Maybe in another 2000 years we will finally LISTEN to these people.

I am sure you do.
I know I do.
This is, in fact, one of my favourite quotes.
It should be printed in block letters on every wall in every school, so that people do not forget what they once knew.

Thanks very much for the pointers regarding Ed's "secret".
I'll definitely check that out, too.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I thought about Ed's thoughts on the secrets of the universe. dialled the number, but no reply!

Why can't these people write things down properly, instead of leaving clues like that that no one can understand. I treated it as a division sum, and got all excited when i saw 1.168 or something....for a split second i thought it meant phi (golden number, golden ratio.....yes.....we were there a while ago in this thread also!). Then realised i was about 0.5 out, and the excitement suddely vanished. Oh well....

It should be printed in block letters on every wall in every school, so that people do not forget what they once knew.

Slightly off topic, but this takes me back to my first signature:, which was something like:

"Learning is finding out what you already know. Doing is demonstrating to others that you know. Teaching is reminding others that they know too. We are all learners, doers, teachers"

It was (probably mis-) quoted from a book i read about 25 years ago, called "Illusions. The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah" by Richard Bach. The book was littered with such insightful quotes, that i wrote them all down in my own little book (sad...but true!). Stuff that makes you think a little. I like that.

One to leave you with, and then i'm back on topic:

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls a Butterfly".

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Thank you very much, BFFT!
I will definitely check it out!

P.S. Do you happen to have the relevant thread bookmarked or know which one it is?
(I know, I could use the search function, but it doesn't really work all that well sometimes, and I am a little pressed for time right now.)

BTW, I am very sorry to see this person was banned.

The thread, i believe, is here.. I didn't even know that he/she was banned. They could be difficult, but I am not looking to make bestest friends here.
I just need people to be polite enough to have civil conversation even if it takes a little effort on my part (it is usually worth the effort). But i am sorry to see them banned, too. They had lots of really good posts.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Sorry for the late reply - it seems I somehow missed this one too!

So, you think that person meant an actual tunnel (or two)?
Because I didn't understand it quite like that - I mean, considering the context of the article and all it would be an odd choice of analogy.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueOrb

I am still not done mulling.
I'll let you know when I am.

But I've been struggling with a random thought myself, since last night when I browsed through a few posts from that thread that BFFT mentioned (the one about gravity and Ed and his mysterious number - you know, the one that you dialled?
), so I'll borrow a seemingly elementary question from it, adding proper emphasis:

When you fold space - which is supposed to be a "fabric" - what EXACTLY do you fold?

P.S.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls a Butterfly".

That's a good one.

I've had lots of world ends lately.
Maybe it's time for a butterfly.

edit on 20-10-2010 by Vanitas because: (no reason given)

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join