It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueOrb

Elegant, eh? In my home, that's the usual euphemism for "hot air"...

Seriously, having reread my own reply, I am kicking myself for not having drawn the poster's attention to your posts about the layout of the fortresses and the Cathars (and the Nazis, of course).
That's one aspect that shouldn't be abandoned, in my opinion.

I have also noticed that others spoke relatively recently of going there on/around August 15th.
I am guessing they didn't go?

Anyway, there are a lot of valid enigmas here, in my opinion.
And investigating them - be it by reading and thinking or on the field - probably is not the worst way of spending one's time.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas
reply to post by BlueOrb

I am kicking myself for not having drawn the poster's attention to your posts about the layout of the fortresses and the Cathars (and the Nazis, of course).

Apparently I need someone else to kick me harder...

I meant the distribution of the churches and - this most especially - the remarkable similarities between Cathar fortresses and the structures built for Hitler.

(I am writing this at 4:52 a.m. Keep it in mind if you find yet another non-sequitur in this latest contribution. :-)

edit on 15-9-2010 by Vanitas because: I just like editing...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

reply to post by BlueOrb

I am kicking myself for not having drawn the poster's attention to your posts about the layout of the fortresses and the Cathars (and the Nazis, of course).

Apparently I need someone else to kick me harder...

Here ya go.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7507807ca18b.jpg[/atsimg]

How's that for a much needed thread bump?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Well, you certainly know how to put the bump into bumping...

However, I feel this thread - not the subject - probably has run its course.
There are many highly intriguing "leads" that were put forward by various members, but these people have other things to do in life, beside pondering on the arcana of the Untersberg.

I hope I am wrong.
I like being wrong.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Being one of the people who do indeed have other things to do in life, unfortunately in this case, i do believe that this thread is not over yet. I personally intend to returen in earnest at some point - I just don't know if that will be this week or this month or further on. But i check in every day to see if anyone else is giving it the kick it deserves.

It would be a real shame if we stopped here. Like i said, it's the number one flagged thread on ATS, and so if only for that reason, i will continue to try and keep it alive.

So i too, hope you are wrong, in the nicest way possible, of course!

I do have a potential avenue of investigation - a report on the magnetic anomoly in the Alps, but the report i downloaded is in some file form that i don't recognise and can't open, which is a real bummer. I haven't given up yet, though - just need to find the time.

And i don't know what arcana means either.........

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueOrb

That does sound promising!
Try this.
Or just send the file to me. There's nothing I like better than tinkering with codes of any description.

And i don't know what arcana means either.........

It doesn't matter. You do it very well.

edit on 18-9-2010 by Vanitas because: Must it?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Dr. Dan Burish -
Area 51 Scientist -
A Total Fraud?

12-6-5

UFO stories don't get any wilder than this one. A Las Vegas man has developed a cult-like following around the world by claiming to have worked with a live extraterrestrial at Area 51.

The story told by Dan Burisch is a whopper, but can he prove any of it? George Knapp of the Eyewitness News I-Team has the story of Dr. Dan's alien adventure.

www.rense.com...

Dan Burnisch is not a scientist, doctor or anything but a fraud, how he has able to still be out there spreading his lies are beyond me. Not even is real name, at least not today.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
Dan Burnisch is not a scientist, doctor or anything but a fraud, how he has able to still be out there spreading his lies are beyond me. Not even is real name, at least not today.

If Dan Burisch is not his real name how can you state he is not anything?
Total fraud? Well he led me to the Looking Glass documents at LANL, and those are the real deal, so 1 point for him

But the post you replied to was on topic, about

Originally posted by adrenochrome
excellent post!! to be honest, i've never heard of this before - thank you very much! the only "mystery" mountain i've heard of is Frenchman Mountain near Las Vegas, NV. supposedly it has many anomalies, and Dr. Dan Burisch has worked with micro-wormholes up there, and maybe even a stargate!

Frenchmen's Mountain anomaly is well know to many, just because Dan also talks about it does not invalidate the topic

From an Air Force study..

Naturally occurring anomalous teleportation phenomena that were previously studied by the United States and foreign governments were also documented in the study and are reviewed in the report.

Teleportation Physics Study
DTIC Copy - AFRL-PR-ED-TR-2003-0034
APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE; DISTRIBUTION UNLIMITED

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That .pdf.....have you read the "Acknowledgments"?

Second, I would like to express my
sincere thanks and appreciation to my longtime friend, colleague and present mentor, Dr. Hal Puthoff,
Institute for Advanced Studies-Austin, for our many discussions on applying his Polarizable Vacuum-
General Relativity model to a quasi-classical teleportation concept. Hal taught me to expand my mind,
and he encourages me to think outside the box. He also gave me a great deal of valuable insight and
personal knowledge about the Remote Viewing Program.

Not only does his name keep popping up in literally every single corner of DoD research, but they just linked teleportation studies to remote viewing.

If anyone reading my post here is interested, I once again strongly encourage reading the entire 2000+ page "Database" of Ingo Swann. The link between teleportation and RV is hidden deeply within there, I think.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Not only does his name keep popping up in literally every single corner of DoD research, but they just linked teleportation studies to remote viewing.

Yeah I know... he seems to be everywhere... almost like the real life version of the smoking man in X-Files. Did he not even pop into Pegasus yahoo group forum? I though Matyas was talking with him there. I know you spend more time there than me... I am just waiting for the ship to be finished

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

He may have. Or at least been in contact with Matyas. Of course, that is Puthoff's job: to scout talent. That is what you do when you work "advanced research".

But I seem to remember something about that....vaguely. It would have been back in the beginning when I first joined.

The only reference I can find to him in the archives is dealing with a European scientist that a couple of the members were excited about. Speaking of which....i need to find out if they ever found out.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
very cool thanks for the heads up!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueOrb

Now I am intrigued! Can we see that report?

Also, what would be the implications of such anomalies?
I know all about the research that says tht magnetic activity can trigger certain reactions in the temporal lobes (which is how they usually interpret the sensation of being observed and such), but really, could all those experiences or stories of experiences be ascribed to being magnetically deranged? :-)
Or could high electro-magnetic activity actually trigger more than just "wierd" sensations or illusions?
Could it actually trigger temporal - spatial displacements?

Oh BTW, that Frenchmen's Mountain sounds interesting too!
Never heard of it before, so thanks.

edit on 25-9-2010 by AdAstra because: corrected misspellings

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdAstra
Now I am intrigued! Can we see that report?

Don't know if its the same one...

AUSTRIAN JOURNAL of EARTH SCIENCES volume 100
www.univie.ac.at...

The Berchtesgaden Magnetic. Anomaly. Geologische Rundschau, 65, 756-767. Thermomechanical structure of European continental lithosphere:

Sedimentology of Redeposited Conglomerates: Sections at large ... the Berchtesgaden anomaly – which represents the top part of the Austrian/German part of the belt – the magnetic source rocks ...

geolines.gli.cas.cz...

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdAstra
Oh BTW, that Frenchmen's Mountain sounds interesting too!
Never heard of it before, so thanks.

The Frenchman Mountain Experiments
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon,

With gratefully received help from Armap, the report was opened - it was just a coloured map identifying hotspots - nothing that we hadn't seen on the world magnetic map posted some time back, hence i never posted it.

What i was hoping it would be, was something like the report you posted!

Google is obviously more your friend than mine, becaue i have trawled for a report like that for ages. Thanks for finding it, and sharing it.

You should stop by here more often....i think you may be able to contribute a lot to this thread.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueOrb
Google is obviously more your friend than mine, because i have trawled for a report like that for ages. Thanks for finding it, and sharing it.

Yeah... but if I tell you why I would have to shoot you

[
You should stop by here more often....i think you may be able to contribute a lot to this thread.

Its been on my back burner. Need to catch up on it...
Actually need to create an area on my site to track it all

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Not sure if this photograph has been posted before, Its from an American cold war veterans site (thank you)
And shows the mountain in the back ground, The American soldiers had just taken control of Hitlers retreat..

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Just a little curiosity... Guess who resides in Berchtesgaden now?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b42e0e7e4e1.png[/atsimg]

www.dod.mil...

edit on 26-9-2010 by zorgon because: Blah Blah Blah

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Have any off you guys noticed any thing unusual about the above photo ?, I have had this picture for ages but only noticed that the guy in the above picture has no regimental/ rank markings, as a former BAOR veteran myself i noticed how well turned he is and carrying a pistol suggests hes an officer, But from what unit ?

I can only speculate, but could he be from the Alsos company...

"Operation Alsos (or Alsos Mission) was an effort at the end of World War II by the Allies (principally Britain and the United States), branched off from the Manhattan Project, to investigate the German nuclear energy project, seize German nuclear resources, materials and personnel to further American research and to prevent their capture by the Soviets,"

It was rumoured they (Alsos section 9 ??) had a secondary role investigating the very real Nazi occult goings on,
And that would explain to me what this unit was doing at that location,

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join