It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by white eagle
now i have written my first book:
www.amazon.de...
there are many details and fotos about the meaning of untersberg.
the next book is specialy for this mountain.

Congratulations!

The mountain itself also deserves a full book

i am surprised to find a net of leylines in this thread. in my lectures about the book, i have signed the lines for the first time. this is a fascinating network of lines.

Tell us more,

i have contacted a matriarchal scientist. in her opinion, the dwarfs are relating to a such called matriarchal people or nation,

What is a "matriarchal scientist"? Sounds like some potential for some serious bias

here her url:
www.goettner-abendroth.de...
she has written many books about myths and the meaning of myths.
to understand this wonder-ful mountain, you have to pay attention to the scenery mythology.
"Modern scenery mythology is an interdisciplinary, systemisches field which is knowledge-oriented as well as practically oriented. Main focuses are the comparative cultural history, the modern science for matriarchy, the ethnology, the mythology and the archeology."

for me, it is very exciting, to follow this thread - because of the abundant aspects.

in my opinion, you have to centralize the mountain and then check up the places around such as capillary ways to the heart.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by white eagle

Ah haaaaaaaaa! "White Eagle" reveals himself! Your name should be "Dark Horse"........

As i am sure you are more than aware, we (and by that i probably mean "I"...) have used a couple of your website as sources of information whilst attempting to assemble this puzzle that is Untersberg and the surrounding area. Had i known who you were earlier, i think i would definitley have contacted you to discuss certain information.

One question i do have for you, as it does relate directly to your sites, is regarding the "Untersberg Churches". In some places i have read about "12" churches (as also mentioned in the myth abpout Lazarus), and in some places about "14".

Your sites untersberg.org and kraftort.org both share this information, but contradict each other - as above, referrring to both 12 and 14 churches.

I have been looking into the geographical relationship of these churches recently (sort of my "Unfinished Symphony" at the moment), and believe i have pinpointed the locations of 13 of the "14" (the missing one being the Bad Reichenhall Church that is no longer there - perhaps as you live there you know where it used to be and could give me the Google earth coordinates???? PLEASE!!!!?
)

The discrepancy in your lists would appear to be the Maria Gern church. What I'd like to ask you is whether this is one of the churches or not? It does work in some of my alignments, so i am banking on the fact that it is.

I plan to visit the area when i am back in Europe (if i get the time). It would be a pleasure to meet you. I think we could have some decent conversations regarding this. Although i do not particularly share your shamanistic approach to the subject, i think our paths do cross in the historical sense, and if I apply my natural/scientific approach to your spiritual approach, i think there is common ground.

Apologies for this not being in German - i don't want to break the rules at this stage and get banned or anything!!!
I've invested too much time in this!

MfG

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueOrb

One question i do have for you, as it does relate directly to your sites, is regarding the "Untersberg Churches". In some places i have read about "12" churches (as also mentioned in the myth abpout Lazarus), and in some places about "14".

Your sites untersberg.org and kraftort.org both share this information, but contradict each other - as above, referrring to both 12 and 14 churches.

I have been looking into the geographical relationship of these churches recently (sort of my "Unfinished Symphony" at the moment), and believe i have pinpointed the locations of 13 of the "14" (the missing one being the Bad Reichenhall Church that is no longer there - perhaps as you live there you know where it used to be and could give me the Google earth coordinates???? PLEASE!!!!?
)

The discrepancy in your lists would appear to be the Maria Gern church. What I'd like to ask you is whether this is one of the churches or not? It does work in some of my alignments, so i am banking on the fact that it is.

I plan to visit the area when i am back in Europe (if i get the time). It would be a pleasure to meet you. I think we could have some decent conversations regarding this. Although i do not particularly share your shamanistic approach to the subject, i think our paths do cross in the historical sense, and if I apply my natural/scientific approach to your spiritual approach, i think there is common ground.

12 or 14 churches or cult places - this is a good question.
in the myth of lazarus you can read about 12 churches.

a priest, who is wellknown as the untersberg-priest, is in the opinion, that there must be 14 places.
look at this website:
www.marienheilzentrum.org...
the priest has built a powerful place near the pilgrimage church of großgmain. this place is fascinating because of its location directly near one of these 12 or 14 places. the priest has a big knowledge about the mountain. he arranges every year the untersberg-pilgrimage round the mountain (14 hours !).
he has situated a menhir (great stone) which is coming from the mountain in this place - look at the map in this link. this stone is sending rays in 14 directions. so he says, the untersberg must have also 14 places.

in a old book about places of power i have found 13 places. amazingly the book has written a priest.

yes - on www.kraftort.org i have listed 14 churches. i have to check up from where are the informations about maria gern und berchtesgaden - may be one from the priest-book.
maria gern is a most special place. in this region you can find about informations about the templeknights, the isais-story and the holy gral.
but i am skeptical.
actually it is one of the pilgrimage-churches
and
downstairs you can find the legendary gorge of almbach, where is situated the irlmaier-madonna benear the mineral spring (well). since many years, it is germanys most popular well - but for all a hidden and secret place.

by the way - i found 3 time-gateways:

on the west side of untersberg: hallthurm (hints of myhts)
on the east side of untersberg: grödig (myth of the lost marriage society and the actually story of ingomar von lex - look at my website)

on the top: the cave called "stony cottage" with the myth of 15th august.

you said: "i think there is common ground"
i say: there is a common ground!

mfg

white eagle (or dark horse?)

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

(the missing one being the Bad Reichenhall Church that is no longer there - perhaps as you live there you know where it used to be and could give me the Google earth coordinates???? PLEASE!!!!?
)

the peterschurch:

"Nahe der Mauerstand die St.Peterskirche,etwas weiterweg die St.Paulskirche.Beide Kirchenwurden um 1802 abgebrochen."
informations you will find about here:
www.850-bad-reichenhall.de...

and here the coordinates:
N 47.71806 E 12.87665
(bad reichenhall, peter-und-paul-gasse)

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Ausgezeichnet! Vielen Dank!

Excellent! Thanks.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I mentioned the Hallthurm time gate/portal some time ago. Apparently there is an iron gate or door, that only appears at certain times (so the myth goes), and this leads directly to the inside of the mountain.

In did wonder whether this referred to an actual door, that was perhaps often covered by vegetation an/or snow (in winter, obviously), but it's so hard to find accurate information.

One of my plans when i eventually make it back there is to stop off in Hallthurm and have a little walk about. (Like it's possible i would find it...!)

The information about Maria gern is also interesting, especially the links to the Templars. Do you know the site of the first Isais temple built in the 1200s by the Templar knight? I have posted pictures of some remaining walls, but have not been able to locate it. I know the site of the second temple, but i really want to pinpoint the first temple site. I believe this may be an important missing part of the whole picture.

And yes, I agree.......There is common ground.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

he has situated a menhir (great stone) which is coming from the mountain in this place - look at the map in this link.
That was something I was thinking about when I read about those churches and their placements.

Christian churches were many times built in previous cult places (obviously from other cults), so they could kill two birds with one stone; they made it impossible for the ancient cult to be practised and by using the same place they could get some people on their side just by using the people's habits or going to worship in that place, they would keep on worshipping in the same place, only to a different cult (or to the same cult, but disguised as the new).

That's why I think the locations of old churches is very important in things like these.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

I mentioned the Hallthurm time gate/portal some time ago. Apparently there is an iron gate or door, that only appears at certain times (so the myth goes), and this leads directly to the inside of the mountain.

In did wonder whether this referred to an actual door, that was perhaps often covered by vegetation an/or snow (in winter, obviously), but it's so hard to find accurate information.

One of my plans when i eventually make it back there is to stop off in Hallthurm and have a little walk about. (Like it's possible i would find it...!)

The information about Maria gern is also interesting, especially the links to the Templars. Do you know the site of the first Isais temple built in the 1200s by the Templar knight? I have posted pictures of some remaining walls, but have not been able to locate it. I know the site of the second temple, but i really want to pinpoint the first temple site. I believe this may be an important missing part of the whole picture.

And yes, I agree.......There is common ground.

wow - i have searched about hallthurm because i dont' have any hint to this gate - only the myth.
but i know about petroglyphs in this region. I am looking for this, but i dont have fount it. the stones are wheaterd and with many peat bog.
now i searched by google and found this:
"der von die Untersberger Manndl'n gegraben is und mitten
in die Festung führt, da wo's Nixloch liegt."
"Das zwischen den Besten der sehr ansehnlichen Hallthurmer Festungsmauern gelegene sogenannte Nixloch führt tatsächlich in einen unterirdischen Gang, durch den ein Erwachsener sich nur mühsam hindurchzwängen kann: doch ist derselbe jetzt teilweise verschüttet. "
www.archive.org...

there is a hint, that the dwarfs have built a tunnel - maybe the gate.
i know the nixloch (cave). i have stayed there. a friend of mine, who is speleologist, has explored it and found a tunnel. this tunnel continues from the wellknown part of the cave. but it is very tigth, to be suited for dwarfs.
the petroglyphes should be situated in the near.
if you want i show you this cave.
now, i am in the opion that this cave could be the gate.

i dont have forther information about the templar places.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

That's why I think the locations of old churches is very important in things like these.

you be right!
and so i am now looking for the churchplaces and explore it.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

My original post about Hallthurm and the iron gate was on Page 33 of the thread:

---------------------------------------------------------

The following is part of a website at www.ourboros.com/untersberg2.html

Einer der Eingänge ?

Die eiserne Türe am Hallthurm

Wer die Straße von Reichenhall nach Berchtesgaden fährt, der kommt am Hallthurm vorüber. Von der verfallenen salzburgischen Feste, die im Jahre 1194 erbaut worden war, steht nur noch der Turm.

In seiner Nähe befindet sich — laut Sage — eine eiserne Pforte, durch die man in den Untersberg gelangen kann. Sie ist jedoch nur manchmal und jeweils nur für einige Augenblicke sichtbar.

---------------------------------------------------

As i understand this, the iron gate/door should be near to (in seiner Naehe) the tower (Turm), as this is all that remains. Unless the cave you speak of is near to the tower, i think it cannot be the "Iron gate".

If you find it, let me know!!!! Good Luck!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

As i understand this, the iron gate/door should be near to (in seiner Naehe) the tower (Turm), as this is all that remains. Unless the cave you speak of is near to the tower, i think it cannot be the "Iron gate".

the distance from tower to the cave is about 100 meters.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Please, remember to provide a translation of the text you post, if it's not in English.

Estou convencido que não gostariam se eu escrevesse em Português sem dar nenhuma tradução, certo?

Translation: I am sure you wouldn't like if I wrote in Portuguese without providing any translation, right?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I made specific mention that my original post was on page 33, and merely included this excerpt for the benefit of White Eagle, as a friendly gesture since he speaks the language and frequently makes reference to his "bad english" (which is not that bad). The post on page 33 contains a full translation.

My mistake for thinking that no-one would be bothered by this... I won't do it again!

Entschuldigung. (Sorry).

[edit on 10-12-2009 by BlueOrb]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
www.richardladkani.com...

a german film about the untersberg.
there you can see and hear the untersberg-priest.

look and hear - a wonder-ful trip!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Already found this on 27/11/09 - see page 46!

That's the Priest from the Grossgmain church (one of the 12/14 Untersberg churches). I intend to contact him at some point, when i have developed my infromation regarding the churches a little further....and that may take some time!

A very nicely filmed piece, but they should have checked this website first for more varied information!

And you sites, of course!

[edit on 11-12-2009 by BlueOrb]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

by the way - i found 3 time-gateways:

"By the way"...?!
Are you that modest - or just blasé?

Well done.

And I think the part of this thread relevant to "time portals" deserves either a recapitulation - or a thread of its own.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Vanitas]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DraighNogrii

Also, Vanitas, I hope you don't "disappear" for long. I hope your memory is fine when you return, too.

I wish I could tell you I am writing this from Alexandria....

But no such luck.

It's good to return, though.
Some of the most interesting people visit this thread.

And BTW, I would LOVE to see a further discussion develop about the possibilities of Nazi-produced time anomalies (as crazy as it sounds)!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Actually, there was more to the practice (of building churches on ancient sites, often on hilltops) than just "prevention" of paganism. It was a natural choice because of the deeply ingrained feeling that certain places are inherently sacred, or have become so over time. (I am sure John of Damascus would have a lot of interesting things to say about this!)
But it's a long story.

Regarding the question of orientation (by another poster): Christian churches were oriented along the East-West axis (the choir being traditionally on the East).
There were exceptions at all times, but they were just that: exceptions.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Julie Washington

Nice link to the Coral Castle. I was thinking of starting a thread about it, but as i only recently (last 6 months or so) heard/read about it, i was a bit reticent in case i was the only one who DIDN'T know about it, and looke dfoolish in the process!

Slightly OT:

I cannot wait to hear your interpretation of the following:

7129 / 6105195

which is supposed to be no less than "the secret of the Universe" as per Leedskalnin (or attributed to him)...

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
When checking out White Eagle's book on Amazon I found a couple of other books about Untersberg. But unfortuately they are in German, which I don't read.

They look like good books though:

"In the Shadowy Realm of the Untersberg: From Emperors, Dwarfs, Giants, and Wild Women"

REVIEWS:
"Interesting and rich in detail here, the author approaches the legends surrounding the Untersberg. With very interesting articles by guest authors will be brought into the shadowy realm of the Untersberg light. An absolute tip for Sagenfans."

"Actually, not so much a fairy tale suitable for children - more for people interested in legends and traditions. That provides the Untersberg and its legends a fund like no other mountain in the German speaking countries."

Stones of Power: The Mystery of Untersberg

Reviews:

"Are black, orangengroße stones from Egypt, the cause of a slowing of time and for the disappearance of people on the Untersberg? Wolf goes on a search for the phenomenon and makes an astonishing discovery. An extremely exciting, fact-based novel that draws the everyone who knew him. "

"A temporary phenomenon. Trace missing people. Mysterious black stones are the cause? After the amateur pilot Wolf such a stone in the underground chamber of Khufu's pyramid has found, he is confronted with his companion Linda with these stones. Wolf and Linda make searching for the mysterious phenomena of an incredible discovery. As their investigations on the nearby Obersalzberg, the former retreat of the Nazi leaders to lead, Wolf gets in extreme danger. Their search eventually leads them in a Cessna to Fuerteventura, where they are in a country house from the prewar period to lift the Villa Winter, risked their lives an old secret ... This exciting and fascinating novel is based largely on actual events."

www.amazon.de...=pd_bxgy_b_text_b

Around the Untersberg (1944)

Smaller theosophical writings / Under the gnomes in the Untersberg. (1965)

Legends of Untersberg (1925)

An old book might have some interesting insights.

Here is a link to a list. Perhaps those than can read German may be interested.

Amazon Book on Untersberg

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Julie Washington]

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join